It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince family wants to be normal. Funny I also want him to be normal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Prince Harry has stated he wants to be normal. Hooray, ho long would it take to fix it up. The royalists have no excuse. Why should we subject us and them to this? See link

www.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder what normal means to him? I very much doubt it is what others think it is. The thing it it does strike me that him thinking women saying," Oh god he's a prince." How about " Oh god he's an accountant, how boring?" or "Oh God he lives in a council house. I can't go out with him." or " he works all the time".

What a messed up system. He doesn't really want to be a prince. I don't want a royal family. Unfortunately we're both b*ggered.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Prince Harry has stated he wants to be normal. Hooray, ho long would it take to fix it up. The royalists have no excuse. Why should we subject us and them to this? See link

www.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder what normal means to him? I very much doubt it is what others think it is. The thing it it does strike me that him thinking women saying," Oh god he's a prince." How about " Oh god he's an accountant, how boring?" or "Oh God he lives in a council house. I can't go out with him." or " he works all the time".

What a messed up system. He doesn't really want to be a prince. I don't want a royal family. Unfortunately we're both b*ggered.

I don't think being a prince or princess is quite the fairytale some would have us believe.

Look at Kate Middleton. She's in the spotlight constantly. She's got to put that perfect foot forward all the time, every time. I can't imagine the pressure.

Just look at what happened to Diana. IMO, she lived a very lonely and troubled life. I would not want to live like that.

Now, having all the benefits of royalty would be kinda nice....

S&F

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmm, Yeah I don't believe this statement. How is the kid suppose to be normal, or so he says, dressing up in Nazi uniforms? That is not normal. Costume party or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He wants to be normal but I bet he still wants to receive £30m a year from the taxpayer

link   
I would say most of the royal family would not do so well if they were normal. Like it or not normal people have to take their chances, they don't.

link   
ruled by bloodlines? thats how family businesses like mars candy, wegmans or tyson foods work. not nations

what use does the world have for him anyway ? really?

its not normal at all. nor is he

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He most likely means that he doesn't want the public attention.

Does he mean that he'd be willing to give up the money, though? Unlikely.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Prince William is the son of Prince Charles and I believe they needed just a drop of human DNA to seal the deal.

Prince Harry, may or may not be the son of Prince Charles - from my research he may have more human DNA than Prince soon to be King William.

Was disappointed in the picture of Prince Harry sporting a nazi band on his left arm..............very disappointed.

I'm still researching on Princess Diana of Wales (yes in my heart she will always be the one true Princess of Wales and Queen of Hearts).

What Prince Charles did to her was inexcusable.

May Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles live sadly ever after - the two lizards deserve each other.

Why the English tolerate their outdated monarchy and allow them fleecing them is beyond me.

I would sooner be beheaded before bowing to her - and that is why my Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English Ancestors (may they rest in peace) are here across the pond.

A few were probably hung, drawn and quartered.

There are not many people I would want to slap, but HRH is one of them.

If Harry really wanted to be normal, he would see a good plastic surgeon, change his name and simply leave the palaces..............very doubtful.

I've seen hundreds of pictures of how the royals live and it's beyond most of you reading this the wealth and privileged life they live - and they don't have to do a damn thing.

What's more, the British Subjects wave their little flags and swoon over them.

I'm shaking my head and thinking of a quote: "Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

edit on 15-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Hmm, Yeah I don't believe this statement. How is the kid suppose to be normal, or so he says, dressing up in Nazi uniforms? That is not normal. Costume party or not.

This is from american _almanac.tripod

"The Club of the Isles exists in the form of an extended family, largely inbred. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are second cousins. This intermarriage is typical of Europe's royal households.

Who is Prince Philip?

Prince Philip was the grandson of the King of Greece. But his family was not born in Greece. They were originally Danish and German.

In the middle of the nineteenth century, the British, who were already the dominant imperial power in Europe, arbitrarily chose the Danish Royal Family to take over the Greek throne, once Greece was split out of the Ottoman Empire.

Philip's father, Prince Andrew, was tried and convicted of treason and desertion in battle in the Greek-Ottoman War in 1921, and was sentenced to death by firing squad. His life was spared when a British arms merchant, under orders from the King of England, paid off the Greek government to allow his escape, and a British warship brought him and his family to safety.

With that background, it's hardly surprising that during the 1930s, Prince Philip's sisters all married prominent Nazis. To bury the scandal, Philip renounced his Greek citizenship and the Greek Orthodox Church, and arrangements were quietly made to grant him British citizenship and Anglican Church membership. His arranged marriage to second cousin Elizabeth, like his British credentials, were secured by his uncle, Lord Louis Mountbatten."

There is a Nazi connection here that must have been covered on ATS somewhere. It may have been a cheeky joke for Harry to hire that costume. He must know how absurd the whole situation is, that would be the closest he could get to making a public statement.

I feel I have to say here the whole Royal issue is presented in a very slanted and deceptive manner, a prime example of misdirection. If the Royals are a visible figurehead for an evil system that's one thing. But as human beings they're just people who were born into that position, they didn't choose it. Go after the people who are deliberately manipulating the public if you want to make a difference.

If you look at my posts and threads you'll get an idea of what I'm like. So please hear me when I speak from the heart.

I have to defend the Royals I have knowledge of because they're human beings like you and I. I'd speak up for you if you were the subject of bad talk. Princess Anne is a decent, friendly, down to earth woman. She'll open a gate for a delivery driver and wait by the gate to open it again as he leaves. She's called Anne by the people who help with her horses, she doesn't have airs and graces. When a very close friend of mine was a child she encountered Anne riding her horse on the road near Gatcombe Park. I won't say what happened because it's a very personal story. The way Anne behaved shows she's a decent woman who cares about children. She has been known to go out with a couple of friends without minders. It's treated as a scandal in the local papers when she's been spotted out and about doing ordinary things. Imagine being in that position. In 1974 there was an attempt to kidnap her. Three people were shot and she was ordered to get out of the car. She said "Not bloody likely!" Dived out of the other side of her car and escaped. She's a tough, resourceful and decent woman. I have lots of rich, horsey neighbours. Some of them are decent, friendly people, some of them are disgusting, bad mannered snobs. She's a good neighbour and I'll speak up for her. One word of warning here. A friend of a friend went exploring in the woods below Gatcombe Park. He had no idea who lived there, he just thought it looked interesting. He was very quickly and firmly picked up. They took him to London and subjected him to many hours of questioning before they accepted he was just an ignorant pot-head.

I have a lot of friends in the organic farming world. Prince Charles went to visit a farm in Scotland run by some friends. It was a bit touchy because one of the people running the farm is reasonably pro-royal while the other is very anti-royal. The visit went well. After a while Charles got very enthusiastic about searching their barn for eggs laid by the free range chickens. His security started telling him it was time to go and he kept saying he was enjoying looking for eggs. After twenty minutes they told him he simply had to leave for the next appointment. And this is the guy so often painted as an evil NWO mastermind??? If you or I were enjoying ourselves and wanted to stay somewhere longer we'd just do it. He gets ordered about by his minders. He has less control over his own life than you or I.

What they represent may be evil but they are humans born into a difficult position.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by s12345

Was disappointed in the picture of Prince Harry sporting a nazi band on his left arm..............very disappointed.

I'm still researching on Princess Diana of Wales (yes in my heart she will always be the one true Princess of Wales and Queen of Hearts).

What Prince Charles did to her was inexcusable.

May Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles live sadly ever after - the two lizards deserve each other.

I've hired costumes and bought makeup for my street theatre truth activist stunts from the same costume shop that Harry hired his Nazi costume from. Last time I was in there someone was hiring a Stasi costume. The shop owner and I had a little joke about how fashionable the Stasi look is. We couldn't go too far with the joke because there were children present.

If I happened to bump into Harry in there I'd have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. I like to rant publicly about the disgusting criminal fraud called the war on terror. The problem is he's in a similar position to an abused child. If I said that kind of stuff to him his brainwashing 'adviser' abusers would increase the pressure on him to keep him saying what they want him to say. He will have his chance to do the right thing. It has to be his choice.

Camilla hit an elderly female pedestrian in her car and it was covered up by Cheltenham police. Well, it's on ATS now, so deal with it, lying Cheltenham police.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

If you search the following...
'Anger as Mohammed Fayed burns Harrods royal warrants'
You'll find an interesting story.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Kester because: addition

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I read about Camilla's "car accident" and she left the scene some say under the influence and was scared to be found for awhile because she was afraid Charles wanted her to have a "fatal accident".

This if memory serves Camilla's car "accident" happened two - three weeks before Diana, Princess of Wale's "fatal accident". (murder) her car had been tampered with and the car company wanted to send experts out to make sure the car hadn't been tampered with but the Queen's security people said, no.

No real investigation......................none.

Murdered now days not with a axe but a "fatal car crash".

Don't mess with the Queen Lizard,

The video above I had to download in parts - here is the whole thing and I did buy the book (haven't read it yet) called, "Diana The Hidden Evidence" by Jon King & John Beveridge.

Now this book was pricey for me at $18.12 (Barnes & Noble) Free shipping
but skimming through it, it looks like a very very good book, chalk full of evidence.

BTW: The video talks about Camilla's accident but did not mention a person killed by her.

TPTB do like to cover their tracks and not call attention to their dirty deeds don't they.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

BTW: The video talks about Camilla's accident but did not mention a person killed by her.
]

I'm have to go out so I'll give a short response.

I was doing one of my ultra-crazy street theatre awareness raising stunts in Cheltenham, aiming at the GCHQ crowd. I was approached by a journalist who had a very long conversation with me. One of the things he told me was that he'd filed a freedom of information request to find out if it was true that Camilla had hit a pedestrian, I believe he said it was a Cheltenham councillors elderly Aunt. No, she wasn't killed but it was covered up at the time. He told me he'd then gone to see Al Fayed and shown him the paperwork proving it was true. That was a few years ago so maybe that's the same incident now public knowledge.

Have to go now.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
We need a royal family like a fish needs a bike.

top topics

join