It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: Earthquake in Seattle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is the second time I'm dreaming this.

We live just 4 hours away from Seattle but its always the same dream: a big earthquake, followed by a jolt thats felt even 4 hours away.

But this time there was more details. First a small tremor, then a bigger one shook the building I was in. I remember looking towards Seattle at the mountains, and thinking: "oh my god, this is big!", then the building we live in started swaying, like someone took it off its roots like a tree.

For this earthquake to be felt all the way in Spokane, it would have to be larger than 5.5. and for it to be felt to such a magnitude, it would have to be close to 7

Anyone have any similar dreams lately? When I dream of something twice it can never be good
It happened with the tsunami of 2004 too.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I like when people post these foreboding dreams. Have you ever spoken to Jason Fogg here on ATS ?
You should compare notes.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nope
Who's dat??

Well you should be happy I didn't post it in the 'Predictions' section xD

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Do you live close?

When I lived in Seattle I dreamt of earthquakes every couple of weeks as it was in the news a lot. A few weeks after I started having them we had a small one in May of 1996!

Needless to say I moved shortly thereafter...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I live in Spokane. So you've had dreams of earthquakes too.

I wish I could connect with someone who's having similar dreams nearby.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Funny, I also had a strange dream about a massive earthquake, turn cars over on the interstate, bringing down skyscrapers, followed by a massive tsunami. I have no idea where this came from, but it seemed very real. I thought about starting a thread on this. I don't know if it means anything, but I can't think of ever having a dream like this.

I couldn't say for sure, but it looked to me like LA, but definitely a big city in the states.

edit on 15-3-2012 by poet1b because: change last line first paragraph.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

When did you have this dream? and do you have a history of being able to dream large scale natural catastrophes?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

JasonFogg gave us an incredible prediction of the Japan quake I believe it was a month or two before it happened.
Came to him in a dream. He related that it was so vivid he had to post it. I know I was amazed cause you can't fool the time stamp here on ATS.

Lets make that Jakius Fogg everyone. Can't be letting bad intel go unchecked.

edit on 15-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I lived on the edge of the Puget Sound last year (right on the water). I always had an uneasy feeling about earthquakes and tsunamis. I know much of Seattle is vulnerable do to its relativity to the water. I have moved south to the Portland area and still have the urge to stay prepared for a major earthquake.

Many experts have been saying that this region is long "overdue" for a major 7+ earthquake.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I live south of you, and yes I have them and been having them again. Told my friends that live there to move but they are outside the bay area and further south so they should be ok.

I have them and tornado dreams and a few ufo ones kinda thought everyone on ATS did LOL

OH P.S. I felt one a year ago in my chair at home left for work and told people I felt dizzy at work and my boss comes back in and says I felt an earthquake! Go figure but some people felt them and we were about a 100 miles north of where it was.
edit on 15-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's actually odd, IMO, that we have not had an earthquake the magnitude of what the rest of "The Ring of Fire" has experienced over the last few years. We are due, it's really only a matter of time. I live in central California but have moved up and down the west coast as a kid.

I wonder what a map of the Pacific would look like with all of the 7.0+ earthquakes over the last 10 years on it would look like. . .

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am a long-time ATS lurker who was motivated to sign up today because of this thread. This is my first post . When I read this it shocked me because I had such a very similar dream last night. In my dream I was riding in a car and felt several large rolling jolts. I knew immediately it was a earthquake and for some reason I felt like it happened far away. I said to my companion " Wow, that must have been a big one , I wonder where it was?"
I live very close to Spokane [in North Idaho] . I've never had any dreams that have come true before though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by nusnus

I like when people post these foreboding dreams. Have you ever spoken to Jason Fogg here on ATS ?
You should compare notes.

Do you know what that thread was called? I tried to search his member name but came up with nothing. Kind of curious about his prediction/dream.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Its this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thuja

Spooky o.0

When did you have this dream?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I had this dream a few hours before posting on this thread about the dream. It was a very powerful dream, and I was wondering if any others had such a dream, and found this thread.

I have had clairvoyant dreams in the past, but never about a natural disaster, that I can honestly claim.

Maybe it was a phenomenon created by so many people remembering Japan last year,.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

How far are you from the volcano that is Mt Spokane?

Not sure where would be the safest area in that neck of the woods.

Lake Pend OReille? sp?

Wheeee

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Gotcha. I had mine the night before posting the thread. Do you live anywhere nearby Seattle by any chance?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I had no idea Mt. Spokane was a volcano.

We're about 30 miles from it. Should I be worried? lol

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

IIRC we've gone around and around about some things . . . but this is fascinating . . .

ALL THOSE WITH SUCH DREAMS--PERHAPS WE COULD QUANTIFY SOME OF YOUR DREAM INFO IF YOU'D BE WILLING TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS as well as you can.

Perhaps you'd consider some questions . . . Where possible on the below--perhaps you could rank them on 1-10 with 10=highest/most

1. How was this dream or set of dreams DIFFERENT from other remotely similar dreams--if there were any remotely similar--if not--from all other dreams you've had? Be as specific in decriptors as possible, please.

2. How were the emotions you felt in the dream different?

A) --in terms of intensity of emotions
B)--in terms of the robustness of the color or character of the emotions say 3 dimensional vs unidimensional or however else you'd characterize it.

3. How were the visuals you felt in the dream different?

4. How about the DEGREE to which you FELT immersed in the dream scene vs it being 'merely' a dream? i.e. how REAL was it compared to other dream?

5. What startled you most about what you SAW in your dream?

6. What startled you most about what you FELT in your dream?

7. Did you have any sense of timing--days, weeks, months off or what?

8. How about your sense of INEVITABILITY? HOW inevitable did it feel?

9. What percentage of the populace did you have an impression would be killed? Guesstimate, of course from just the visuals you saw.

10. Was there any impression whatsoever about any of the people in the dream having any warning or absolutely no warning?

Thanks for your post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join