posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
reply to post by poet1b
IIRC we've gone around and around about some things . . . but this is fascinating . . .
ALL THOSE WITH SUCH DREAMS--PERHAPS WE COULD QUANTIFY SOME OF YOUR DREAM INFO IF YOU'D BE WILLING TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS as well as you
Perhaps you'd consider some questions . . . Where possible on the below--perhaps you could rank them on 1-10 with 10=highest/most
1. How was this dream or set of dreams DIFFERENT from other remotely similar dreams--if there were any remotely similar--if not--from all other dreams
you've had? Be as specific in decriptors as possible, please.
2. How were the emotions you felt in the dream different?
A) --in terms of intensity of emotions
B)--in terms of the robustness of the color or character of the emotions say 3 dimensional vs unidimensional or however else you'd characterize
3. How were the visuals you felt in the dream different?
4. How about the DEGREE to which you FELT immersed in the dream scene vs it being 'merely' a dream? i.e. how REAL was it compared to other dream?
5. What startled you most about what you SAW in your dream?
6. What startled you most about what you FELT in your dream?
7. Did you have any sense of timing--days, weeks, months off or what?
8. How about your sense of INEVITABILITY? HOW inevitable did it feel?
9. What percentage of the populace did you have an impression would be killed? Guesstimate, of course from just the visuals you saw.
10. Was there any impression whatsoever about any of the people in the dream having any warning or absolutely no warning?
Thanks for your post.