It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Sander or Strangler????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This morning after my morning meditation, I came upon a vision. Almost like I "picked up" this spirit. I am posting this because I don't know who he is or anything about him. In fact, I don't even know what to do at all. Basically, in this morning vision, I was a spirit medium. This spirit came into being in my vision. I was driving a car but with a lot of passengers. Somehow, this car was moving by itself even when I put the brakes on. It took me a while to realize the car was haunted or his spirit was lingering around one of the passengers. I told everyone to get off. Here, car was normal again. Then, I told this man, possibly his father, that the car was haunted. He immediately said out his son's name "Adam." Then, he grabbed a mic and asking if his son Adam is here. He answered him by lifting a car seat that I was still sitting in. So, I was lifted off the ground for couple of seconds. Here, I sensed that he had died from injustice and I told him I understood him (I was psychically and psychological killed by the injustice of this world and in which I was reborn again as a WWII soldier). Adam was a US service man. And possibly died for reasons he had not anticipated. Maybe he was just following the command. His own death was a shock to him. So, he became a restless spirit seeking for something. Revenge. Here, I begin to get the vision within a vision that his name and the circumstance behind his death was revealed in Wiki.

I checked this morning, nothing show up. I don't expect to since his death was just simply the causalities of war.

His parents were in the room with me too. Adam told his mother something about why he is here. I didn't quite get it. His mother said that Adam wants revenge. Here, I saw there were people outside the room crying and freaking out. They were scared. I tried to walk up to them and ask them why there were crying. Almost like WTF you are crying for? They got so scared they ran off. The mother was hiding in the corner of the same room. It appears only his father was the more understanding one. I kept telling Adam that to look into my life, he would understand everything. In my past life, I was a WWII soldier killed by a sniper bullet. He has long anticipated his own death. At the moment of his death, he has came into the realization that he wanted peace. As a result, my vision of my past life, he was a benevolent spirit, like an angel. Here, Adam, a restless spirit seeking for revenge.

In the vision, I have this strong urge to wake up as soon as possible to search for Adam Strangler or Adam Sander on the Internet. No luck so far. He was able to access my Star Trek memories.
I like Star Trek Deep Space Nine. He likes the classic Star Trek with Kirk.

Let's hope I won't be having visions about Adam again.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod Edit: Profanity – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/16/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I checked this morning, nothing show up. I don't expect to since his death was just simply the causalities of war.

Man, Never gunna give you up!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ok let me get this straight... You think you were visited by Adam Sandler or posessed by him ?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
FYI, clowns, it is for your own good to leave your jokes in your closet when talking about the deceased US service man. In fact, when talking about any deceased soldiers. It is for your own good.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Let me just see if I am following this. You took some medication then had a dream. And that dream you were a spritit medium. And your dreamself talked to somebody named Adam something. Then something about cars driving themselves, WW2 and floating seats. Then you woke up and looked up some one named Adam something on the web and found nothing. Maybe you found nothing because it was a dream?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Let me just see if I am following this. You took some medication then had a dream. And that dream you were a spritit medium. And your dreamself talked to somebody named Adam something. Then something about cars driving themselves, WW2 and floating seats. Then you woke up and looked up some one named Adam something on the web and found nothing. Maybe you found nothing because it was a dream?

I say it again, clowns. If you know what is good for you, leave your jokes in the closet. If you are slow with the news, the "crazy" US Sergent massacred more than 16 Afghan civilians wasn't just a co-incidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun reading this.....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

I say it again, clowns. If you know what is good for you, leave your jokes in the closet. If you are slow with the news, the "crazy" US Sergent massacred more than 16 Afghan civilians wasn't just a co-incidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun reading this.....

Ok your OP had me confused but, now you have completely lost me. Clearly nobody has any idea what your going on about. How about before you start calling people clowns you start again from the begining and try telling us in a coherent manner what the hell you are talking about? So far its mostly gibberish.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

First, don't try to understand something that is beyond you. Worst, joking about something that is beyond you to give the illusion that you actually understand something. This post wasn't meant for you, period.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

First, don't try to understand something that is beyond you. Worst, joking about something that is beyond you to give the illusion that you actually understand something. This post wasn't meant for you, period.

Oh ok I get it. You have no idea what your posting either. Well at least we are all on the same page. Now are you going to stop joking around and tell us what your talking about or are you going to just keep on clowning around?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What you describe is not a vision, it is a dream, the reason your 'vision' likes the same things you like is because it is your imagination. When you are dreaming the logic part of your brain is turned off giving your creative part full control, which results in the exact kind of nonsensical stuff you just posted.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
What you describe is not a vision, it is a dream, the reason your 'vision' likes the same things you like is because it is your imagination. When you are dreaming the logic part of your brain is turned off giving your creative part full control, which results in the exact kind of nonsensical stuff you just posted.

LOLLOLOL....
This is coming from a Hoax Hunter... Yeah, I get it.
edit on 15-3-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

Oh ok I get it. You have no idea what your posting either. Well at least we are all on the same page. Now are you going to stop joking around and tell us what your talking about or are you going to just keep on clowning around?

There is no free ride in enlightenment....do your own homework.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

Well then if you do not want to try and tell people what your talking about then I am done here and will let this thread die.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

it is all lies that u enjoy inventing for watever purpose on ur mind

no weak can mean revenge and that in both terms wether objectively or subject wills

that is why evil powers use arguments of revenge to live through, it is their invention since they dont have any excuse to what they do while knowing that all they do is rights abuse

the word re venge is of truth apparantly, which mean absolute rights massacres are gonna b brought out again from some else kind of powers and stranger to rights killed

i dont want to see all those possible outcomes, but there are obvious certainties of the end

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

Irony. Don't hold so hard to that word; "enlightenment". It'll keep you so far away.

Also, do you say your friend Adam is a benevolent spirit (like an angel) that also seeks revenge? That seems pretty contradictory to me.

new topics

top topics

join