It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else remember something weird they shouldnt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I remember being taught how to walk, holding onto my grandfathers fingers and looking up at him, i even remember the detail in the carpet, it had huge flowers on it. the dress i wore was white.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Interesting. On the subject of foresight...

Yesterday I was thinking about internet banking fraud when I logged into my account and I had this feeling that I should change my password. Of course, I did not.

Later that afternoon I noticed some very strange activity on my account and almost had a heart attack when I saw about 8 grand missing. Sure enough somebody hacked into my online profile and added 3 credit cards and started transferring all my savings into my checking account and started making lump sum payments of 3-4 thousand dollars on these credit cards.

Thankfully the payments were bill payments and therefore pending and were able to be cancelled before they were posted. I also had no reason to go back and look at my bank account that afternoon as I had already worked out the budget for the month and knew what was in there. Something just told me to go check. So glad I did because if I hadn't the process would have been so much more complicated and that money would have taken a lot longer to get back. IF we got it back at all.

Next time I will listen to that little voice. Oh, and folks, make sure you have the latest antivirus software and strong firewalls. You hear of this stuff happening to other people but dont think it can happen to you. Well, it can!

Also another with the small little voice. I was at the park today with my 1 and a half year old and we were climbing up the stairs to go down the slides. I felt this urge to make him go down the first slide we came to and he almost did then he saw the stairs to go higher that led to the other slides. So despite the urge to make him go down the first one I just let him keep going. While he was climbing the stairs he slipped even though I was right behind him and I couldnt catch him and he fell straight to the ground, probably about 7 feet. He came away with minor scratches but it scared the crap out of me. I think something is telling me to listen to my intuition because it can save a lot of trouble. I don't know why it's been so strong these past couple of days.

In fact just earlier I posted a status update on facebok that I wanted to check out of life for a couple of days because bad things keep trying to happen to me. Kind of unsettling but at the same time I'm really lucky that none of it has panned out.

edit on 31-3-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join