It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else remember something weird they shouldnt?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I remember being born, not the whole process but as if it were a still image of my first look into the world.

I asked my mother about people who were there and where they were standing, she teared up a little and told me it was all spot on, even where the doctor was standing but then went on to tell me this was an image from my minds eye.

To this day I believe in the power of forsight,
And over the last few days i'm noticing more and more either syncronocities or my intuition is dead on.

For example I was talking to myself and said unprecidented for some reason, even I noticed this wasnt a word I regularly use..at all.
Not 30 seconds later the youtube video I was watching had this word said..

Pyramids were shat.
In saying this I would like to add that I believe something huge will happen to our world, our planet... A feeling thats been growing more and more like an excited kid before christmas its the same feeling.

Enough about me I want to hear your stories ATSers
edit on 15-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
lol...good stuff

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have memories of watching new episodes of MASH on a black and white televison - this show went off the air before I was born.

I can remember back vividly before I can walk, and even things I thought about.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Interesting. What would be really interesting is to have you describe it in detail and match it up to a video. However, it would have to be 100% not known to you that there was a video that way there was not a possible way for you to have seen it before.

I remember a lot of things that I really should not have a memory of but at the same time I don't think it is strange. It just answers questions for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

I could describe the video in detail. I know because I saw a re-run of it when I was a teenager.

I can describe the living room I was in, the way the television looked, even the smell of he living room.

The only thing is that we never had a black and white TV, or a living room shaped the one that one was.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was more so talking about the birth situation.

It is interesting though to think about what we know and all the memories that we have stored but pushed aside because they were not needed.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Not as vividly but I too have recollections from the younger ages, from before I could walk or when I could 'just' walk. More still images than actual memories but theyre all there.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

i think you have things spot on there.

i remember something quite siginifcant from when i was only a baby. i told my folks about some time ago and they were very confused. they had no idea how i could remember.

not only that but i remember exactly how i felt and how they felt.

they were concerned for me. and i was watching their concern. they had a few moments of panic. i was watching them. i knew everything was fine. i was a baby. but at that time i seemed to be more aware.

we sleep a lot as babies. i think we have still a connection in these sleeps with were we came from. if you have a baby. and you are aware of this. you can tell when the connection is finally broken. you will see an instant change in the baby. they will get upset for a time when going to sleep because they know the connection is gone. i didn't read this somewhere. its just something i know.

the kid at christmas thing, yea i know what you mean. its actaully reminding me of this time when i was a baby. it seems similar. my mind is racing, its all over the place. but there is part of me just watching this. its at peace. patient. just waiting. the rest of my body is not relaxing either. something different is going on everyday. it can be quite strange some days. for example some days my hands just start twisting. under my skin just comes alive, everything is twisiting and it can be pretty painful. it is like there is huge bugs moving around under my skin. there is not. this might sound creepy to some people but it is fine.this is just one example. my body is definely changing or bing effected by whatever is happening.

i know most will think i am completely nuts but i also know i cannot be the only person feeling this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I certainly know what you mean man. Not the twisting... But the acceptance and excitement I feel when talking about a change thats coming.

There are things we cant explain here and exactly how we feel is on.

I also agree that children are somewhat still awake from.their past life in a hightened awareness sense, and I also agree it is eventually lost.
ive pondered these theories as a young boy.... And the majority of my thoughts and theorys to this day are coming true !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They say that memory gets younger as you get older......
The older you get, the more poignant early chapters of your life become......They get further back in to youth as you approach the cut off.....
I await such developements with some interest......but have had flashes during some very stressful experiences.....
Like i was under some great mental stres which turned life threatening, and one night i had this flash of standing in my pea green metal crib with my....little brother????
I didnt have a little bro that age......
Lo and behold, family skeletons turned up and my mom was taking care of this waif who was my illegitimate cousin.....who was born almost same time as me.....
We shared the crib in a cabin at the Old Orchard Autocourt,where we, my mom, dad, and two siblings as well as my phantom bro lived while my dad was building us a house two blocks away.....
The Upshot of it i remembered the night of the fight.... that they had over this extra mouth to feed, and soon my lil bro dissapeared....my dad insisting he had to go.....
I forgot about him.... growing up eventually as the memory faded.....
But the super stressful mind set tossed this all back out of my head at me one night......i was under two at the time of this event...I checked it out and sure as hell....i have a cousin Randy somewhere in BC....that i once shared a crib with......But hes an adopted kid and i havent traced him down yet.......funny how the mind works....
I dont know where that came from but it was true blue....i was 54 at the time.....now 66

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lets hope something big happens. I hope your pyramids are shattered is the pyramids of power that are being used all around the world in the systems we build. It is a parasitical form where the few get the benifits by the labour of the many usualy thru manipulation but sometimes in open like in dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I recently watched a "What would you do" show that involved a fake mugging and several witnesses (who did not know the incident was faked). It showed that not only were eye witnesses typically faulty most could be persuaded to believe something else happened within the details.
abcnews.go.com...

So tried this with someone myself and Youtube.

I remembered a cartoon on Sesame Street in which a boy is sent to the grocery store with a list his mother gave him list to remember as he walked he saw some pretty crazy things but got to the store with the list.

She remembered a boy walking a long singing and gets lost with the list with nothing strange.

We found out as we compared both memories we were both incorrect. Youtube search pulled up 2 videos in the first a little girl remembers a list (not a boy, no singing) and skips to the store (not getting lost).

The second video a boy gets lost (has not list) sees a bunch of Freaky 70's drug induced stuff and retraces his steeps back to home.

However we both remembered the Alligator King and the Ladybug picnic almost perfectly.

Memories cannot be trusted most of the time and when your mind cannot remember details it can recreate faulty or fake memories to fill in the blanks.

So when you say you remember being born,I believe you but, it is the factual content of the event and whether you were really aware at the moment of birth I have to be skeptical about...
edit on 15-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

"Pyramids were shat" haha.

I've been having some synchronicities this week too, so I slept with the light on last night as I was feeling pretty spooked.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

Pyramids were shat.

This line here is one of those things that make me go "Hmm"

What exactly excreted the pyramids in your opinion?

Personal stories? Well I once believed in Stargates, I got some materials, made a wooden frame, made an exact duplicate of a mirror, connected the exact duplicate of a mirror to the wooden frame and ran at it with a precise speed of 10 mph (measured by an accurate timeline device on my wrist labelled "Seiko"). The results were a complete success!
I awoke in a hospital in another dimension, I have been there to this day, still have not found my watch so if you see that son of a... with my seiko watch, PM me!
edit on 15-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I remember a movie that no one else remembers being in theaters and I remember playing a video game no one else remembers.

I've Google searched them many times but they just aren't there like they never existed.

Aside from that I remember my Grandfathers funeral(he died on my 1st birthday) clearly and things like him building me a swing playing with me etc...
My family says I'm crazy and was too young for that though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I recently watched a "What would you do" show that involved a fake mugging and several witnesses (who did not know the incident was faked). It showed that not only were eye witnesses typically faulty most could be persuaded to believe something else happened within the details.
abcnews.go.com...

I've seen a video where a lawyer puts up headlines from newspapers and than questions the law students and they automatically filled in details that weren't shown to them.
The human brain filters many things and adds other things all the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When I was about 7 years old, I woke up one morning so confused, I screamed for my mother. I cried my eyeballs out, trying to explain to here that I just had a baby. She hushed me by saying that It was just a dream. As a child I felt ashamed to describe how it felt, the earthly, primitive experience of it all. The loss I experienced when the 'dream' resided was very real too. I didn't even knew the words back then to describe it all to my mother. We were raised very sheltered, and we didn't even had a tv. To this day I never talked about it again.

21 years later, while in labor with my first son (In this life....lol), I was surprised to find out that this labor felt completely different from 'that one'. (So it could't have been a peek in the future) But the pain, the smell, the way the baby passes through the birth-canal (the most beautiful feeling ever), these were the same.

Today I am as sure as when I was 7 years old that, that birth, was a memory of a past life...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
I remember a movie that no one else remembers being in theaters and I remember playing a video game no one else remembers.

This made me smile.... My sisters make fun of me, more often than not, telling me that I must have my own movie theater. Or that I OBE regularly to the nearest one. To their frustration, for they are the movie experts, I somehow have 'seen' movies before them! We just don't know how I do it.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by happybee

As a kid it drove me crazy knowing things my family said I couldn't know or had no business knowing.
This thread has made me go back and think and it has happened quite often.
Now it doesn't bother me, even if they don't believe me that doesn't change the fact that I experienced them.

The movie and video game I mentioned this time no one in the world remembers so I have given up explaining it to anyone.
No sense aggravating myself over something that doesn't matter.

I'm glad to see other people out there see things they shouldn't, at least I'm not alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
When I was a kid I saw bigfoot take a huge dump and run back into the woods. Something's definitely going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join