It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been here for years, always lurking, rarely posting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There just seems to be an overwhelming amount of content, by the time I get caught up reading on a subject someone else has already made my points for me in a far more eloquent way! Still, love reading through all the time. And I quite often use things gathered from here to start discussions at the forum I moderate:

***MOD EDIT***
LINK Removed

Lots of political discussion but also a large focus on music and movies and whatever else life has to offer in general.

*** MOD EDIT***
Closing thread

Mod Note: ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use - Please Review This Link.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on 3/15/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Terra Serranum

Again with advertisements?

Sheesh thats 3+ posts in 10 minutes

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It can be overwhelming here. Still it is good to exercise your courage
Welcome, enjoy getting to know people and finding your voice.

new topics

join