It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request for ATS Astronomers/Photographers on the East Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Source

That chemical tracer is expected to be seen as glowing, milky white clouds visible to skywatchers along major stretches of the U.S. East Coast, running from southern Vermont and New Hampshire to the border of North and South Carolina.

As most of you know, NASA has postponed the ATREX rocket launch to Friday, March 16th at midnight, depending on the weather. After checking the forecast for Wallop Island, VA it looks as if it will be postponed to yet another night due to rain coming to the area. But on to my question...

Are there any amateur (or professional, for that matter) astronomers/photographers out there on ATS with the proper equipment that can photograph or record these "milky white clouds" in clear resolution so that we ATS members can analyze the photos for ourselves.

I only ask because I am curious if there may be some high altitude activities seen from within the clouds that may be questionable. Maybe something can be captured within the experiment that NASA wasn't (or maybe was) looking for.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

join