It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESSENTIAL: Excellent New David Icke Video about the NWO 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This David Icke video was uploaded on YouTube today and it is ESSENTIAL viewing for EVERYONE!

Please circulate far and wide and star and flag this post: I want as many people to get this information as possible!

In this video, David Icke talks about:

1. How the Occupy Movement needs to become streetwise, otherwise they will end up furthering the agenda of the New World Order

2. How global warming/climate change is an absolute bloody lie!

3. The method of Problem, Reaction, Solution that the global cartels use to manipulate us

4. Many more issues

I feel that this really is a very important video and I would encourage you to share and circulate this far and wide. When I watched it on YouTube it only had 11 views: let's get it much higher than that!

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The first five minutes is enough to get me to take a brick and smash it through a banks window. Do we really need to depend on banks in the society that we are in?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Great video so far... only about 8 minutes into it... S+F to keep it alive

The fractional reserve banking scam has gone on long enough... 99 years too long

I love David Icke when he talks about education, money, governments and banking... I dont pay much attention to the other topics, but to each his own I guess... he is a great speaker, regardless of his "reptilian" views...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I swear i saw this a few months ago

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

After I saw this comment, I decided to look harder on youtube...

Yes you are right, it was released on David Ickes own youtube channel back in october

Regardless, I thank the OP for bringing it to my attention... Great video im over halfway through it now

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
I swear i saw this a few months ago

You did, and that's because that YT video the OP posted isn't from David Ickes YT channel.

The poster above ^ beat me to it

edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, that certainly puts a new slant on the Occupy Movement!

Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I used to think Ike was just too way far out. Today, I see he was all the way in. To what has truly been going on, since they crucified Christ. Keep everyone like mushrooms. In the dark and fed poo. Kept as surfs. Like livestock in a factory farm. I can very easily.....see that some kind of nonhumans, ultimately, could be the string pullers of the puppetmasters themselves. Hell, I SAW freakin ufos. A formation of them, round, orange, about 7 in a strait line abreast, no ifo, no light, no earthquake light, no planes, no area 51 whatzit batwings, no birds. So what I mean there, is something/someones are and have been sneaking around since before Noas flood. Like I said, sneaking around. What for??? Lots to speculate about, and lots to be suspiscious about.

top topics

join