It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1954 'Nordic' UFO: Witness Behavioural Analysis.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Now I know this incident has been covered before but I didn't spot this analysis of her behaviour posted so here it is. Just to add, that this lady and her 2 sons apparently witnessed a "Mexican hat" shaped UFO hover above some houses in the 50s.

Original Interview:

And the behavioural analysis:

Personally, based on the things this lady is saying and the way she's acting, I tend to believe her story. Saying that, anybody have any thoughts to share on these apparently Nordic aliens? Off the top of my head, these sound similar to the beings that were spotted during the encounter in Colares, Brazil, where military personnel reported seeing them near the river, correct me if I'm wrong btw.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Nordic Aliens ---> Germans ---> Nazi UFOs.
Just do your own research on this phenomena, it explains most UFO sightings. Doesn't mean that we have not been visited by ETs.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

So they grow their hair into "bob cuts" and put on designer space suits to go recreation flying around Staffordshire? That doesn't cut it for me mate.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I too like this case , well I did until Kandinsky started THIS thread last year which brought up some inconsistencies in here story and a few questions as to her reliability .
Its not case closed that she's making it all up but neither is she the solid reliable witness that I first thought .
Shame because its a good tale

Nordics are typically described as six to seven feet tall with long blond hair and blue eyes, and are commonly reported as being male.Their skin is said to range from fair colored to tanned, and they are sometimes reported to wear skintight clothing.
During the 1950s, many contactees, especially those in Europe, reported beings fitting this description. Such claims became relatively less common in subsequent decades, as the grey alien supplanted the Nordic in most stories of extraterrestrial encounters, but Nordic aliens are still occasionally reported
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for the reply mate
, interesting. Looking at the all information known about this, I'd still tend to say she's telling the truth albeit with some inconsistencies, however with the kind of experience she had, that's to be expected. Additionally, I can imagine how an experience might screw you up for a while, I mean you'd have to question your entire existence.

It's the Nordic aspect I don't get.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

post by Zcustosmorum
It's the Nordic aspect I don't get.

That threw me too originally as I thought the Nordic aliens were a relatively new in UFO lore , but then I found the wiki entry I updated my above post with , seems they were quite common back then .

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The only tool to make absorb and control the vibrations and flows, are the long hair of women. Like a delicate, but large and dense network, they can keep the forces and steer them, provided the woman has the necessary knowledge to understand, which is known [from the magical teachings].

bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...
It doesn't apply only to women.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

The only tool to make absorb and control the vibrations and flows, are the long hair of women. Like a delicate, but large and dense network, they can keep the forces and steer them, provided the woman has the necessary knowledge to understand, which is known [from the magical teachings].

It doesn't apply only to women.

Well if we're talking Nazis here, then wouldn't they have the women in the kitchen of the UFO? The designer spacesuits make sense as the Nazis always had the best uniforms and that I guess

Seriously, if all this is to be accepted as truth then there are a couple of possibilites. What's the chance of human-like life forms appearing elsewhere? With the descriptions we have, either these "beings" had a penchant for medieval hair cuts and smart space suits(or medieval guys knew these dudes and copied them) and/or we can assume, these "beings" originated from here and quite possibly have been galaxy trotting for a bit.

The Nazi connection, is it possible these beings are Aryan? If I remember correctly, these guys were supposed to have come from Atlantis.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The psychoanalysis and sociology of trends in UFO/Alien morphology over the years is an interesting study.

In early years, mostly human-esque aliens in saucer shaped craft were claimed to have been seen, but, as the more imaginative examples of greys, reptilians, insects and such caught on as models in science fiction movies, and early science fiction shows, as well as popular culture, we see higher occurances of the more fanciful descriptions of aliens.

In the 50s people were mostly programmed to expect aliens to be either little green men, or look like regular people with sparkly skin tight outfits and weird haircuts (to them) as in the Buck Rogers series.

For grins, here's a link to a chronological listing of Science fiction in Movies, Lit, and television.
Chronological list of Science Fiction ...

Take a look and see if you spot similarities between the cultural depictions of what aliens are, or should be expected to look like as ruled by budgets and makeup SFX technology for programs and movies compared to reports of eye witness sightings of 'aliens' in real life.

By no means am I saying that 100% of every single sighting is total attention whoring and fabrication with a lack of imagination, but, just as 95% of simple sightings of craft are misidentification of natural phenomenon, like Venus, Jupiter, Moon dogs, Sun Dogs, the fascinating effects of Ball Lightning, St. Elmo's Fire on regular aircraft, and many many others, reports of contact with alien beings should be just as subject, if not more so to speculation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I've researched a bit on aliens/UFOs through comics/radio and T.V. but the point I always come back to is where did the inventors/creators of all this stuff gain their vision and imagination. Personally I think imagination and vision have to be inspired by something.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes, they're inspired by examples of bugs, and lizards, and other things around them, just as the Egyptians were with their animal head gods, as well as the Hindus, and any and every other culture that's influenced by their limited understanding of the immediate world around them that they know and have knowledge of.
Just as these cultures put parts and pieces of animals together to form interesting things, the sophistication of our ability to imagine new things has evolved past simply plopping the head of one thing on the body of another.
We still are influenced by our environments, and what we know, so, either creator of TV show, movie, or fraudulent witness, ideas for aliens, or creatures will usually conform to a plausible combination of attributes and morphology we're familiar with and know works.

The Alien in Aliens developed from works of artist H.R. Geiger is based primairly off of a fusion of different sorts of insects like wasps, while the Predator style Alien is based more on a human anthropomorphic of the hunter Wolf Spider with variations and fusions of other things.

It's not a difficult thing to be 'creative'. I'm an artist, writer, and photographer. Break out a book on zoology, pick 3-7 or more animals at random, put those in a hat and pull out a name for each of the senses like sight, smell, touch, etc, and you soon get a perception of what this creature you're making up might look like and how it interacts with the world.
Take those interactions and then design organs and behaviors appropriate 'realistic' and sensible for verasimilitude, or believability.

Or, you could be simple minded and stick cat eyes onto a person, or something else similarly less complex like saying they're a lizard that can shape change into human form.

edit on 15-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I always wonder with cases like this if the person isn't somehow creating the visual component in their mind to make sense of the strange observation. It would have been useful if she had told her two boys to each go up to their rooms to write down their individual stories of what happened. Then she would have been able to distinguish how consistent their recollections were. Oh well.
edit on 15-3-2012 by TheMalefactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMalefactor

Kudos on the avatar mate, George Carlin was a genius

Yeah in hindsight, that could've been one thing to do. It would also be interesting to have found out what impact this incident had on her family.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I thought I would throw this into your research. What I am going to tell you is from a woman, my wife whom never, ever would look at anything on tv and still does not, she runs away to the bedroom. When I married her 23 years ago, I had pictures of the greys on a book and this frightened her as well, she turned away again. She has not read only books other than in school that were required, being hyper kinetic, she has not read since, so her knowledge of all this was pretty much zero. She does have prophetic dreams however and knows those that are not dreams.

So, putting this mildly, I was set back one day when she with tears in her eyes told me of these beings the two of us were with the night before. Over and over again, she told me this was not a dream, it was real. What confirmed this was two weeks later, I asked about the happening and she had no memory of it or us talking of it. This happened two more times and she is very bright, she is my dictionary when needed. She was with some mind block it seems.

First the ship, she called a great big house, floating just above the clouds of a world similar to this one. She described coming into the house through a small room with a hole in the middle of the floor, but she knew of the hole and walked around it because she told me she had been there before. The house was all sculptured with no corners and had many little and big niches in which filled with many wonderful things. The world below was heavenly and she so wanted to go there and stay there.

To what you want to know and skip some details. She is a hairdresser and notices details. The men were all over 6' to 7', with mostly light hair cut as expected in the above description. The uniforms were blue and tight and the men were all in great physical condition. She thought of them as being being somewhat odd as they were very quiet, and hummed now and then. She also came to like them in spite of their superior demeanor.

Somewhat later we had another experience with them, but I do not remember any of this, but do have my own experiences, but she told me then, I was one of them. This must have been on another level as I am a typical mongrel, part white and part native American. LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nordic is that close to Norway.
There is a trail behind this UFO, hardly a detail for CGI agents.

Now ordinary motors can power these ships but any atmospheric reaction
might cause a trail of Nitrogen compounds.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Nordic is that close to Norway.
There is a trail behind this UFO, hardly a detail for CGI agents.

Now ordinary motors can power these ships but any atmospheric reaction
might cause a trail of Nitrogen compounds.

The video you've posted as a source is FAKE, as noted with debunk video on page one of this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I recommend searching before posting video sources as factual supporting infrastructure for your argument or statements unless the purpose of your statement was to illustrate you feel Nordics are not real by posting a video well known as being fake?

edit on 16-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hah, this is weird.

Not long back I had the star Aldebaran come into my head for some unknown at the time reason, (after checking I got Nazi UFO's so decided to read about it a bit.) but have just checked on Stellarium and it's the brightest star next to Venus and Jupiter right now, weird.

I'd guess if anything's going down astrologically Aldebaran would be part of that whole mindset. (If you look at Orion, Aldebaran is one of the brightest stars E/NE from it.)

edit - pic from Stellarium :

edit on 16-3-2012 by robhines because: typo's/mistakes/pic added

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The annoying bit is that I try to look at all this stuff in a balanced way, so I'm kind of believer/skeptic at the same time, but a lot of stuff seems to make a lot more sense this year. Maybe I just managed to wake up a bit by co-incidence, but the believer side kind of tries to push things further.

edit on 16-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thought I'd just throw in the obvious comment here that just because a person truly believes they saw something, and everything in their expressions indicates that they are telling the truth as they know it, doesn't mean it actually happened that way.

That's what delusions are all about. Or being entertained by magic tricks. Yeah, I witnessed that guy saw that woman in half and put her back together again. Right in front of my eyes! It was real!

Anyway, Billy Meier pretty much wrecked the whole notion of Nordic aliens with his contactee stories, although I like Travis Walton saying that there were Nordics hanging around with the Greys on the ship that abducted him.

They're fun and old fashioned now. Very nostalgic.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

You're on the right track. Nazi UFOs are the smoking gun!!!
Still it seems most members on ATS seem to ignore this. But hey;

Distance is time. Lonely are the Brave and the righteous. But with them is the deity!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join