It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Eurisko2012

If would be a better debate if a regular American, someone with a reasonable intelligence level were to debate Obama. Palin's an idiot, who can't articulate her way out of a wet paper bag.

Not to be a mouthy bastid but I'd debate either of them on the Constitution, state vs federal law, what to wear after Labor Day. That said I'm just a well read Canuck.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Well, I believe probably on a clear day you may be able to see Russia from her home or at least from Alaska.

Yeah....... Obammie always seems so smart. Like when he says he visited 53 states...HA

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Who's Sarah Palin? :-o

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Palin in her own words, on all the issues
www.ontheissues.org...

and 2 articles from The Guardian

Those who follow Sarah Palin are sowing the seeds of their own destruction
www.guardian.co.uk...

Revealed: oil-funded research in Palin's campaign against protection for polar bear
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The only Republican that has a viable shot at beating Obama is Romney and he's being hamstrung by his own party because he isn't conservative enough.

Jon Huntsman could have but people weren't bright enough to vote for him in the primaries. Now the USA will have a choice between the Obama or his long lost white twin brother - Romney There isn't much daylight between Obama and Romney. I don't see a reason to bother voting this time around ...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If OBummer bothered to show up, all his teleprompter would say is "Present."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

When Sarah wins the debate? Are you joking? She might be good at winking, looking good, and repeating some political cliche's with a lovely smile but she isn't even close to the same debating league as Obama! She doesn't do well when put on the spot of questions, only speaking prepared speeches! Journalists tore her apart, do you think Obama would do any less than that?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Sarah Palin is irrelevant.

She quit her job as Governor of Alaska.

Now she makes a living by getting the gullible conservatives to buy her books etc.

Gov. Sarah Palin also has cash rolling in from her - speaking fees -.

She also gets a paycheck from Fox News as a commentator.
On Fox News it's not as much what you are saying than how you are saying it.
E.G. bombastic blowhards like Beck and Hannity fair quite well.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
POTUS in name only.

What on Earth does that mean?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by oghamxx

Well, I believe probably on a clear day you may be able to see Russia from her home or at least from Alaska.

Too bad cuz you can't.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And nobody cared about Sarah Palin, again.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
Sarah who? Why is this woman even relevant anymore? I would rather see Ron Paul vs Obama, no teleprompters allowed

Good Question!! Why would Obama take out a NEW campaign ad targeting her. She is not a candidate but Obama and company continue to feel threatened by her. They've been on her ass for 3 1/2 years including the recent and heavily biased HBO movie which was produced by Obama donors.

What gives??

Obama's team would take out an attack ad against Sarah Palin, who is an irrelevant 1/2 term governor as one poster pointed out, because the point is to keep us distracted (fighting: Obamanites V. Palinites) from having a real discussion about who should be the next president.

In all seriousness though....Palin would win.....lol.....a debate......lmao......with WORDS?.....lmfao......REALLY?

Ok....ok enough of that. I'm sorry it is very contagious....

Again, IMO this is just a distraction, a misdirection....what they call in the professional wrestling industry, a certain I don't know what. Just something to get ALL THE HULKAMANIACS....er....I mean the respective partisan camps into fighting formation, nothing more...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This woman makes my eye twitch.
Let her debate. Should be funny to watch.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Star for you for mentioning his great noodliness.

Have a blessed day, and RAmen.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm under the impression that when there are political debates in this site, that it's really for distraction purposes to keep the light of the good posts...

Puppet vs palin... Both lose. Both win. Who cares.

If you think palin is a good choice ( how'd you figure out how to use a computer?) it's odd to see you here, if you think Obama is a good choice, you got more reading to do.

Oops I'm participating in the distraction

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have a feeling Sarah Palin will enter the race at some point this year.

Mark this post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
when men debate, its just blah blah... when women debate, they WILL make their points clear and valid.

Sorry Obama, you def F*k'd up this time

Sarah Palin FTW!

~ Love is an art
edit on 15-3-2012 by LoveisanArt because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Team Obama attacked Sarah Palin with a political ad.

You call using footage of her attacking him, attacking her?

Is this upside down world. Sarah Palin had her moment in the sun. She may be a footnote in history and I think she is largely forgettable. Even her husband is finished with her.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Sarah Palin has returned fire with a challenge. Lets debate anywhere, anytime.

Also, she can see Russia from her back yard....

A debate? Really? Because we all know how great she is at answering simple questions...

When Sarah wins the debate then the White House will have to speed dial Hillary.

She would lose a debate to one of the moose hanging from her wall... Let's face it, Sarah Palin would make a great PTA president...But that's about it...

I am surprised anyone takes her seriously any more...She is just one joke after another...

Oh and no, I am not an Obama supporter...But really, how anyone could believe she could win a debate against even Obama...is beyond me.
edit on 15-3-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join