It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I have to ask and I mean this. Did you write that without a smirk on your face?

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by intrepid

You tell me who fired the first shot off.

Is Obama so thin skinned that he can't take criticism from a non candidate?

Palin has been portrayed here are the victim when it was shown she was the aggressor. OK, she's a "non candidate". Your words. Why should Obama debate her then?

Obama can't take a punch. He has a glass jaw and his nose bleeds easily. He does not have to debate her but he left the door open by spending campaign funds to retaliate against her comments. She just raised the bet by a nickel. Will Obama call or raise yet again?

They've been at each other for 4 1/2 years perhaps its time to take the gloves off and get in the dirt. Tough to do as long as Obama has Hollywood, the Media and countless other minions working his corner. Just for fun!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by oghamxx
I doubt Obama would stoop that low but if he did he would chew her up and spit her out in no time.

He already agreed to attack Gov. Sarah Palin with a political ad. Now it's - Game On! -

Obama will get blasted by Sarah in a debate.

Palin is an idiot. In no way would she be able to hold her own in a debate with him.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Um, do you have a cogent political position that would support that(as I have shown)? Other than wishful thinking.

Desperation, not just a Stephen King book anymore. I'll elaborate. The only Republican that has a viable shot at beating Obama is Romney and he's being hamstrung by his own party because he isn't conservative enough. How frickin stupid is that? No, really, how frickin stupid is that?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

They'd have another MSM story to dominate the headlines with stories about what flip flops happened, yadda yadda yadda all this while ignoring true news stories going on out there.

Let me see if I can make a prediction or two about the debate:

-somebody is going to lie about something
-someone is going to have a story about why they did/said something that they did/said
-someone is going to be declared a winner or loser

And all to prove what? They ALL lie, even if it is a little lie. A lie is a lie. If you can tell one, you can tell another. Why would we trust anything they say in any format?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian

Ok. But there won't be anything to see. It'll never happen. The woman is irrelevant and an idiot.

And please stop calling her Governor. She quit that job and lost that title. Call her by her new title, "Fox News Shill Sarah Palin". Thank you.

OOPS! When you get elected , you get to keep the title for life.

For example: President Bill Clinton

Get it?

BTW, here is the link on Obamas 41% approval rating.

I did a Google search.

- CBS Story - Obama Approval 41%

If you finish your term you keep the title. In case you forgot she quit.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I am so glad I'm not alone.

Wouldn't prove anything anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Maybe they suspect after the poor show of the Republican debates, she may come in as a wild card (if that's possible, not sure how your system works)

But it seems Romney or Santorum have little chance against Obama, maybe the Republics will wheel out Palin at the last minute.

As a brit I would quite like you guys to have Sarah Palin as president. The comedy value alone is enough for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
Sarah who? Why is this woman even relevant anymore? I would rather see Ron Paul vs Obama, no teleprompters allowed

I voted for Obama in 2008, but I gotta tell ya..I would pay good money to see Ron Paul literally bitch slap Barack Obama with a copy of the constitution. Just reach over the damn podium and go upside his head with it..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by LuckyLucian

Ok. But there won't be anything to see. It'll never happen. The woman is irrelevant and an idiot.

And please stop calling her Governor. She quit that job and lost that title. Call her by her new title, "Fox News Shill Sarah Palin". Thank you.

OOPS! When you get elected , you get to keep the title for life.

For example: President Bill Clinton

Get it?

BTW, here is the link on Obamas 41% approval rating.

I did a Google search.

- CBS Story - Obama Approval 41%

If you finish your term you keep the title. In case you forgot she quit.

I think that was a huge mistake on her part at least if she wanted to keep any credibility in politics. Of course she went for the $$$ instead and I think a talking head is the best place for her. No matter how foolish she seems she still has a small loyal following that will spend money on her books speeches etc. I still do not know how Mcain allowed them to skip veting her for the most part. Of course she could have mentioned she did not know anything about the world or how the US Government worked. And when they were selling her as being against the bridge to nowhere she could have spoke up and said hey ya know I was its biggest supporter before it was killed by congress so lets not go there. I do not know if she thought she could just slip by or if she just saw the election as a way to make a name for herself no matter how bad it damaged the ticket. I guess if you do not care about respect and if you are making money more power to her.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
obama should quiz her on paul revere

LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

THAT is one of many reasons why no one should care about a debate involving this woman. Just let her write her books and be content with what she has been able to achieve.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Um, do you have a cogent political position that would support that(as I have shown)? Other than wishful thinking.

Desperation, not just a Stephen King book anymore. I'll elaborate. The only Republican that has a viable shot at beating Obama is Romney and he's being hamstrung by his own party because he isn't conservative enough. How frickin stupid is that? No, really, how frickin stupid is that?

Save it. Obama stepped in it with his ad so Palin is shooting back. He took the position to retaliate directly rather than through his proxy groups. Desperation?? That would be Obama. The man is losing independents and swing voters at an increasing pace and he's left only to attack and slur his critcs until the GOP can finally announce a candidate. ( I agree that process has been painful and disgraceful)

Frankly, I tired of Obama's 3 1/2 year campaign term and his constant barrage against any all things remotely conservative. The media hounds are in his court and feeding off his scraps. As a Catholic I'm now a cultist according to Chris Matthews. The use of a proxy warrior (Fluke) to take up his contraception/ abortion debate on an on it goes.

I don't need to convince you of my political position. I think that's rather clear. I'd like to see Obama attack the issues instead of constantly dredging up enemies and distractions for the lemmings to hate and debate. They all feed on Obama's Daily Talking Points. Anyone who disagrees is Evil, dumb, uneducated, a dumb T!@T, a racist, a C!@T etc etc. Obama just keeps smiling until one of his own is called a slut.

Game on. Palin will keep the heat on just enough to keep Obama sweating and nervous.
edit on 15-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Save it. Obama stepped in it with his ad so Palin is shooting back. He took the position to retaliate directly rather than through his proxy groups. Desperation?? That would be Obama. The man is losing independents and swing voters at an increasing pace and he's left only to attack and slur his critcs until the GOP can finally announce a candidate. ( I agree that process has been painful and disgraceful)

Frankly, I tired of Obama's 3 1/2 year campaign term and his constant barrage against any all things remotely conservative. The media hounds are in his court and feeding off his scraps. As a Catholic I'm now a cultist according to Chris Matthews. The use of a proxy warrior (Fluke) to take up his contraception/ abortion debate on an on it goes.

I don't need to convince you of my political position. I think that's rather clear. I'd like to see Obama attack the issues instead of constantly dredging up enemies and distractions for the lemmings to hate and debate. They all feed on Obama's Daily Talking Points. Anyone who disagrees is Evil, dumb, uneducated, a dumb T!@T, a racist, a C!@T etc etc.

Game on. Palin will keep the heat on just enough to keep Obama sweating and nervous.

Obama is not nervous at all. The mess that GOP is in has handed him an easy re-election. Granted Palin is an easy target but, she has been attacking with crazy attacks since day one. With the Republican candidates killing each other and doing his job for him why should he not take out the talking heads as well? Its not his fault the Republican Party is falling apart, I would take advantage of it as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct
I don't normally watch your political debates. But if this ever happened there's no way I could miss it. I think Obama would make her look like a fool in the end though.

Gov. Sarah Palin would keep the debate on the high - Price of Gas - and the high

unemployment rate. Those are the 2 Achilles Heels for President Obama.

If necessary, she may throw out the - meaningless questions altogether - and jump back

to the high price of gas and the Keystone Pipeline.

Is Sarah Palin still a governer? I thought she had resigned from that post and as far as I'm aware you don't keep the title for the rest of your life do you? Sorry if I'm misinformed, I thought she was fairly much a irrelevant as far as any national debate goes, not sure she was ever relevant though having said that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by jibeho

OK. I've been "dumbed out". Logic need not apply. Good luck with that tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow..... when the electorate should be at its strongest it's divided and dirty. Thinking people are excused from this post.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Palin, as far as I know, does not have a steady job but getting into the ring with the Prez would enhance her employability as a spokesmanikin with Fox News or the Republican Party (if there's a distinction between them).

Of course, Obama could always shut her up by asking her to name the newspapers she reads. Or maybe ask her to explain the Federal Reserve, or logarithms.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Obama will get blasted by Sarah in a debate.

Please, lets be realistic! Palin is out of her league when it comes to foreign policy and even domestic matters. She doesn't have a hand big enough to write crib notes.
When she debated with Biden, the majority of the time she danced around the questions and gave answers that never really addressed the question.
I think Biden let her do her thing because she already proved over and over again how incompetent she really was.

The only debate she'll ever win is how to use celebrity status to cash in. That's what she does best. She quit her job as Governor because she knew she could make millions with less work.

It scares me to think how many people starred your post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
Sarah who? Why is this woman even relevant anymore? I would rather see Ron Paul vs Obama, no teleprompters allowed

Good Question!! Why would Obama take out a NEW campaign ad targeting her. She is not a candidate but Obama and company continue to feel threatened by her. They've been on her ass for 3 1/2 years including the recent and heavily biased HBO movie which was produced by Obama donors.

What gives??

Why is Obama targeting her? Smart move on his part. They're nipping the rose at the bud. Because at the Republican convention when Romney doesn't get the requisite number of delegates, it will be a brokered convention and they'll prop her up. BHO's campaign is already marginalizing her now to prepare for that eventuality.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If would be a better debate if a regular American, someone with a reasonable intelligence level were to debate Obama. Palin's an idiot, who can't articulate her way out of a wet paper bag.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

That's an interesting point. Newt said he was going to stay in to the end to defeat Romney. I thought that was blow hard but I see your thinking. He get's out of the south with a lead though and he won't be stopped. I think there are even Dem's out there that would rather vote for Romney than Obama. Enough? It'll be interesting.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join