It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'll make it easy for all the shills out there to prove your master's worth of his position as President of the United States of America and right to be blessed by the presence of an actual US patriot like Sarah Palin. Here is the evidence as it stands.
www.youtube.com...

Prove this wrong! I rest my case.

Later, I'm outa here.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I'll make it easy for all the shills out there to prove your master's worth of his position as President of the United States of America and right to be blessed by the presence of an actual US patriot like Sarah Palin. Here is the evidence as it stands.
www.youtube.com...

Later, I'm outa here.

Why should I prove it wrong when courts around the nation have laughed at prosecutors trying to claim the same thing you are???

Oh...but a youtube video says it's fake...I guess that trumps the US judicial system.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

www.youtube.com...

Later, I'm outa here.

Why should I prove it wrong when courts around the nation have laughed at prosecutors trying to claim the same thing you are???

Oh...but a youtube video says it's fake...I guess that trumps the US judicial system.

Just as I thought, you never come up with the proof that you thrust upon others. Don't listen to anything, use your EYES!

By the way, are you by chance a dancer? If not, you should be because you side-step around anything of importance better than any I've ever seen!

Lets approach this from a different angle, what do YOU think about the video? Do you think it is fake (the video) and if so, why? Lastly, a challenge for you. See if YOU can scan a document and then lift layers from it like in the video. Document all your work with non stop footage for posterity. If you can do this I will follow you all the way to hell with my lips pursed to either BHO's or your bottom, your choice. How does that work for ya? DODGE THAT dancer boy!

edit on 17-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I'll just rebut you people with your own mentality. What? When? Where? Who? Why?

See, anyone can play that game!

This is how you act when you get caught in your own BS?
What age are you? Even ATS is too good for this crap.

Sorry you have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry you said something you did not understand and I called you out. That explains why you are a fan of Palin. Reality is not working for you.

Go tell yourself all about Obama's sealed documents and convince yourself then because people who parrot talking points they do not understand fail to impress me.

I wish you have at least a clue what you were talking about and answered my questions like a mature adult instead of lying and then posting rows of smiley faces instead of a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'll back up facts when you all quit dodging facts

This is the mentality that sees Sarah Palin as smart.
I think that is more than enough said.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Very simple as has been said time and time again, not that big of a deal to unseal his records and lay it out for the world to see. If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear, right?

What records of Obama's are "sealed?"

He does not have an answer for this either because he has no idea himself what records he is referring to or he already knows that saying this is barely true to begin with. Either way he does not want to confirm it by responding to a perfectly appropriate question.

www.google.com... nvestigative-reports%2Fthe-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues%2F&ei=-EVkT8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dwwww.google.com... ds&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CFIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fyourdaddy.net%2F2011%2F04%2F25%2Fobamas-missing-and-sealed-records-via-the-palin-express%2F&ei=-EVkT 8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dw&usg=AFQjCNHV-HqInJM23wMw9fma85DDrXFoPQ&usg=AFQjCNFI4yXKQgkgQOM2647RSkfgqTEQHA

www.google.com... -EVkT8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dw&usg=AFQjCNHTwdCL2xcYhsmldIn-1poLlriudA

www.google.com... FEntryId%2F1424%2F-The-Case-Against-Barack-Hussein-Obama.aspx&ei=-EVkT8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dw&usg=AFQjCNFVuaSSCiz2XJA-9dNg9h7ZReRqWg

I could probably go on for months doing your work for you but I get tired of collecting evidence on your behalf. Now it's your turn, prove that the only document presented ( Obamalien's BC) is real, and don't spout tired old dribble that the courts ( owned by the powers that be, his handlers) laughed it off. Put up, or shut up, I done my part!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just as I thought, ready for a character assassination but not prove a damned thing yourself! All you can do is skirt the evidence because high up criminals do. Monkey see-monkey do.

P.S: I am not a Sarah Palin lover nor even ever followed her campaign. I just prefer a REAL American in public office as opposed to a PROVEN illegal alien!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Very simple as has been said time and time again, not that big of a deal to unseal his records and lay it out for the world to see. If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear, right?

What records of Obama's are "sealed?"

He does not have an answer for this either because he has no idea himself what records he is referring to or he already knows that saying this is barely true to begin with. Either way he does not want to confirm it by responding to a perfectly appropriate question.

www.google.com... nvestigative-reports%2Fthe-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues%2F&ei=-EVkT8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dwwww.google.com... ds&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CFIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fyourdaddy.net%2F2011%2F04%2F25%2Fobamas-missing-and-sealed-records-via-the-palin-express%2F&ei=-EVkT 8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dw&usg=AFQjCNHV-HqInJM23wMw9fma85DDrXFoPQ&usg=AFQjCNFI4yXKQgkgQOM2647RSkfgqTEQHA

www.google.com... -EVkT8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dw&usg=AFQjCNHTwdCL2xcYhsmldIn-1poLlriudA

www.google.com... FEntryId%2F1424%2F-The-Case-Against-Barack-Hussein-Obama.aspx&ei=-EVkT8y_Nq_2sQKPw823Dw&usg=AFQjCNFVuaSSCiz2XJA-9dNg9h7ZReRqWg

I could probably go on for months doing your work for you but I get tired of collecting evidence on your behalf. Now it's your turn, prove that the only document presented ( Obamalien's BC) is real, and don't spout tired old dribble that the courts ( owned by the powers that be, his handlers) laughed it off. Put up, or shut up, I done my part!

President Obama -

Doesn't have to lay out a goddamned thing for you verminous partisans, if he does, I'll
be pissed. Y'all can kiss a whole truck load of ass

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I could probably go on for months doing your work for you but I get tired of collecting evidence on your behalf.

And you fail for months as you failed now. You have not shown me one thing that was sealed. You have shown me videos of people telling ignorant people to believe something.

Are you saying you believe your videos?

Now it's your turn, prove that the only document presented ( Obamalien's BC) is real, and don't spout tired old dribble that the courts ( owned by the powers that be, his handlers) laughed it off. Put up, or shut up, I done my part!

Did your part? When? I asked you to back up one very simple claim and you could not do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Just as I thought, ready for a character assassination but not prove a damned thing yourself!

I do not have to prove anything. I never made any claims.

All you can do is skirt the evidence because high up criminals do. Monkey see-monkey do.

You have yet to present any actual evidence.

P.S: I am not a Sarah Palin lover nor even ever followed her campaign. I just prefer a REAL American in public office as opposed to a PROVEN illegal alien!

You are just uninformed is all. That is ok, there are a lot of you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

President? That is mistake in history that we will hopefully see rectified in the near future!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Just as I thought, ready for a character assassination but not prove a damned thing yourself!

I do not have to prove anything. I never made any claims.

All you can do is skirt the evidence because high up criminals do. Monkey see-monkey do.

You have yet to present any actual evidence.

You are just uninformed is all. That is ok, there are a lot of you.

Two SSI #s, anyone else would be in prison right now for that alone, let alone a 119 year old one. Or as someone such as yourself might say, he just ages really well!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
For starters...

www.google.com... 4977.html&ei=5UxkT7WvDs2PsAL---i2Dw&usg=AFQjCNEdXaEaUrqxIR2ABKsvID-H2zgfUg

That's right if ya can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Two SSI #s, anyone else would be in prison right now for that alone, let alone a 119 year old one. Or as someone such as yourself might say, he just ages really well!

You cannot even play the birther game very well.
I asked you what records of Obama's have been sealed.
What the # is an SSI#?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You know very well what records but in your infinite wisdom you totally ignore anything presented. Be a man and face any ONE fact.There is a mountain of evidence out there to prove Obama is not who he pretends to be, look it up for yourself. But of coarse you will not because that's not your job, is it?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You know very well what records but in your infinite wisdom you totally ignore anything presented.

No I really do not. Most of what birthers claim Obama has had sealed, I cannot get my hands of from Palin either so I need to know. You really did make that claim just because you have been told to. Otherwise you would have just rattled off a list 3 posts ago.

Be a man and face any ONE fact.There is a mountain of evidence out there to prove Obama is not who he pretends to be, look it up for yourself. But of coarse you will not because that's not your job, is it?

No, there is not and I am not going to debate that crap with you here. I just want to know what records were sealed. Obviously you have no clue so I give up on you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

For starters...

www.google.com... 4977.html&ei=5UxkT7WvDs2PsAL---i2Dw&usg=AFQjCNEdXaEaUrqxIR2ABKsvID-H2zgfUg

You do realize that linking to "letsrollforum.com" and other blogs isn't proof of anything. You're posting opinion pieces and selling them as "facts", that's laughable

Either way, it's already clear that Obama will serve a 4th term, so you better get to terms with that. The current GOP field is too nuts to stand a chance

As for 2 social security numbers, happens all the time by accident. I have 2 as well...although I never use the old one.
edit on 17-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

For starters...

You do realize that linking to "letsrollforum.com" and other blogs isn't proof of anything. You're posting opinion pieces and selling them as "facts", that's laughable

Either way, it's already clear that Obama will serve a 4th term, so you better get to terms with that. The current GOP field is too nuts to stand a chance

As for 2 social security numbers, happens all the time by accident. I have 2 as well...although I never use the old one.
edit on 17-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

1 Selling them as facts, oh you mean like Obamalien's BC?

2 Four terms?

3 Does one of your ss numbers indicate that you are over 100 years old?

Glad you only use one of your ss numbers as you have no evil overlords behind you!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

One SS number has my name spelt wrong...they had a copy of my documents, so that's amazing. And yeah, I meant a 2nd term of course. As I said, the current GOP field doesn't stand a chance right now. Santorum's too extreme and a mini-Ayatollah, Romney can't win because he can't even crush Santorum, Newt won't get any women votes, and Paul doesn't have the support of the base.

Tell me, do you believe Obama won't get the 2nd term? If so...who will get it?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Sure I'll respond concerning the video. What we have here is some slight of hand happening, or at the very least some unusual behavior that keeps this from being proof:

1) When you save a file on a mac from the internet, it shows up in the downloads icon in the doc. Instead of opening it from there, which would absolutely be proof that it was the same document from whitehouse.gov he ignored it and opening a download file where we could not see the file populate the folder. See how he said "There it is." when the file jumped at the bottom of the screen as it finished downloading. He even opened the string, if there is nothing to hide, no deception happening... why would he use a show us a "downloads" file that we didn't see populate with the .pdf? We are just left to assume that it is the same file.

Lets start with this.....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join