It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by ajay59
Very simple as has been said time and time again, not that big of a deal to unseal his records and lay it out for the world to see. If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear, right?

What records of Obama's are "sealed?"

He does not have an answer for this either because he has no idea himself what records he is referring to or he already knows that saying this is barely true to begin with. Either way he does not want to confirm it by responding to a perfectly appropriate question.

All I have to say to your post is.....

Please define "barely true"

edit on 16-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

All I have to say to your post is.....

Please define "barely true"

edit on 16-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

You said he had his records sealed and you cannot even tell me what records?
Yeah that kind of stupidity is pretty damn funny. Then it is sad. Then funny for a while again. Then sad some more.

Barely true would be a level of credibility higher than that you have been able to achieve.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why....oh why....do people still care about any of the hogwash this women has to say? If she was any good at debate she would have been VP already. Talk about a person that doesn't know when to quit...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'll just rebut you people with your own mentality. What? When? Where? Who? Why?

See, anyone can play that game!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by ajay59

Even when they have a pinch-hitter for him and a tough question is asked, they are hauled out of a press conference or whatever for asking something relevant

Would you like to post a video or a source of someone being "hauled out of a press conference" for asking a question???

I'd love to see your source for this...you wouldn't just be spreading mis-information..would you???

Not the one I was looking for had to dig pretty deep just to find it. Not much but meets the requirements of yourwww.ktla.com... specific request!

Yes, you had to dig deep and you found someone being removed because they weren't supposed to be there.

You said people are hauled off for asking the wrong questions.

So nice try...but try again.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'll just rebut you people with your own mentality. What? When? Where? Who? Why?

See, anyone can play that game!

You have been shown to be a fool and called out at least three times about garbage you are posting.

You have no facts, you have no sources...all you have is mis-information.

No wonder you are a Palin fan.

Tell you what...if Palin wants a debate...tell her to go get the nomination.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How about we stay on topic, you've deflected this thread long enough. PALIN whacked your guy with the gauntlet, is he man enough to stand up to the challenge???? I can't make it any more simple than that!

She'll tear him a new bung-hole on his falsified documentation and that will be the end of it and you know it as well as he, that is why he will never man-up to the challenge!

edit on 16-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

How about we stay on topic, you've deflected this thread long enough. PALIN whacked your guy with the gauntlet, is he man enough to stand up to the challenge???? I can't make it any more simple than that!

If Palin can't get the nomination...she doesn't deserve to be on the same stage as Obama. I would love to see Obama debate Palin...but I wouldn't want to see him lower himself to debating an irrelevant moron who is just desperatly seeking attention.

Face it...Palin is a failed Governor, she lost McCain the election, and she only appeals to racists and people on the very low end of the intelligence spectrum. She is more cheerleader than she is politician.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Palin = Einstein.

Enough said.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

If Palin can't get the nomination...she doesn't deserve to be on the same stage as Obama. I would love to see Obama debate Palin...but I wouldn't want to see him lower himself to debating an irrelevant moron who is just desperatly seeking attention.

Face it...Palin is a failed Governor, she lost McCain the election, and she only appeals to racists and people on the very low end of the intelligence spectrum. She is more cheerleader than she is politician.

Palin has a heck of a lot more right to the stage than that illegal alien does....next!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Palin has a heck of a lot more right to the stage than that illegal alien does....next!

Yeah, get that crazy Kenyan off the stage!!!

Now give me a minute so i can take a nice big bite of my mayo sandwich.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Palin has a heck of a lot more right to the stage than that illegal alien does

Oh...I see...you are a birther...explains a lot.

And you aren't even an informed birther...because at least the more intelligent birthers would never claim Obama isn't an American citizen...just not a natural born one.

If Palin does ever debate someone again...I hope they don't throw those "gotcha questions" at her like..."What's your name?" or "What's a book?". Damn "gotcha questions"...I mean...who knows the names of the newspapers they read???

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

If Palin does ever debate someone again...I hope they don't throw those "gotcha questions" at her like..."What's your name?" or "What's a book?". Damn "gotcha questions"...I mean...who knows the names of the newspapers they read???

I'd love for her to debate O'Biden again. She's so smart. Maybe she can ask the Queen of England for political advice.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

This is how your guy got in office and apparently the kind of system you endorse. By stating that Palin has no right to be on the same stage as BHO it tells me that you are comfortable with the system as presented in this video!

www.youtube.com...?rel=0

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So basically you're just here to throw around accusations you can't back up with facts? Got it

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This is how your guy got in office and apparently the kind of system you endorse. By stating that Palin has no right to be on the same stage as BHO it tells me that you are comfortable with the system as presented in this video!

www.youtube.com...?rel=0

Obama got into office due to Republican fraud last week???

Palin doesn't deserve to be on the stage with Obama because she is an idiot...it has nothing to do with fraud.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...?rel=0

A video about GOP (!!) voter fraud from AFTER Obama got elected is your proof? You can't be serious

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

So basically you're just here to throw around accusations you can't back up with facts? Got it

I'll back up facts when you all quit dodging facts. Obama presented his BS and it was proven fake! It is now his turn, and obviously yours to rebut. That is how it works in a court of law. One side presents evidence, the other rebuts. Now it's on your side, prove that it's not! Then, and only then, will Baralien Obama be worthy to stand on the same stage as Palin, who can no doubt prove that she has the right to stand on an AMERICAN stage.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I'll back up facts when you all quit dodging facts. Obama presented his BS and it was proven fake! It is now his turn, and obviously yours to rebut. That is how it works in a court of law. One side presents evidence, the other rebuts. Now it's on your side, prove that it's not! Then, and only then, will Baralien Obama be worthy to stand on the same stage as Palin, who can no doubt prove that she has the right to stand on an AMERICAN stage

Which court case would you like me to cite as a source?

The multiple cases that have been thrown out because of no merit?

Or the one that was heard in a court in a republican state that Obama and his attorney didn't even show up to present a defense and they STILL WON?

Which one do you want me to present as proof? And may I ask you for your "proof" that his BC has been proven fake?

I almost feel bad asking...because I feel like you are just going to make yourself look even more foolish.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why should Obama debate Sarah? She's not even brave enough to run for public office?

She's not running for office of any kind? Why would The President of The United States debate a sometime contributor to a news show?

She's really full of her own massively delusional sense of self importance if she thinks that she rates a one on one debate with the President.

The first question could be "Name the Presidents of Israel, Syria and Iran". She'd be stumped.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join