It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You're right, she would totally destroy him.... if the debate was whether or not Bounty is, in fact, the quicker picker upper. Otherwise, it's not happening.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by oghamxx

Palin never said that she could see Russia from her home. That was said on Saturday Night Live in a skit, and for some reason ignorant people determined that she had actually said that. Obama is incapable of articulating any form of a rational, coherent thought without the use of his beloved teleprompter. He has proven this on more than one occasion when his teleprompter failed to work. Your "analysis" of Palin is nothing more than uninformed talking points that are a few years old. Obama is incapable of debating any subject having to do with freedom, liberty, private property, and free market economics, because he does not understand these concepts. His ideology prevents him from debating using truth and facts, and instead he uses lies, propaganda and demagoguery. Palin would completely destroy Obama in a debate, especially a debate centered around American values and the constitution... it wouldn't even be close.

Gov. Sarah Palin would keep the debate on important issues like the high price of gas

and the high unemployment rate. President Obama and his loyal liberal moderator would

try in vain to distract the American people with a discussion about free birth control pills.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by oghamxx

Palin never said that she could see Russia from her home. That was said on Saturday Night Live in a skit, and for some reason ignorant people determined that she had actually said that. Obama is incapable of articulating any form of a rational, coherent thought without the use of his beloved teleprompter. He has proven this on more than one occasion when his teleprompter failed to work. Your "analysis" of Palin is nothing more than uninformed talking points that are a few years old. Obama is incapable of debating any subject having to do with freedom, liberty, private property, and free market economics, because he does not understand these concepts. His ideology prevents him from debating using truth and facts, and instead he uses lies, propaganda and demagoguery. Palin would completely destroy Obama in a debate, especially a debate centered around American values and the constitution... it wouldn't even be close.

What?....I don't think our soldier abroad agree with her spew....?....

Yes she did say it...

No it was not played out as drama.....

She is a nice lady that is not so worldy....please...allow her the dignity of slipping back whence she came...no harm, no foul...way over her head.....

If she wants to continue like her ignorant self has a right to do so...well...then....all decency is removed...I will bark facts with such fervor to act as a sandblaster and strip the flesh from the bone...she is unworthy and we all know it...find a better candidate or embrace the best thing you have...and that is not the 4 stooges on the republican candidacy.....only RP makes a hint of sense....santorum, gingrich and romney are f'ing idiots and need to be put in dunce hats.....
edit on 3/16/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/2012 by Damrod because: whatever

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You will enjoy these if your open minded, if your not..."sod off" what my good SAS buddy would say...

www.youtube.com...

Obama's 7 lies in under 2 minutes:

www.youtube.com...

Sniper

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I see the feedback loop kicked in again.

More name calling?

Lets stay on the issues of the day.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Name calling?...well you are funny...I call a spade a spade...a commie a commie and a fool a fool...it;s not name calling when it is correct....read again bud...research more....

hoping for a conservative take over and a return to 15th century ideals is not going to happen...EVER...

now...try to find a common path...the radical christian right might get crushed one day....and no..."HE" is not coming back....now get over it...

I like the pirate party mascot...you better be touch and radical and you can take it over....but...then again...that is not what I want...I want idiots to act like scholars....I want the stupid to act educated....I want the religious to act open minded....

OMG...I am so insane~!....JUST SHOOT THEM ALL...THEY WILL NEVER BEND..
Now think....this is not so hard to see....but the idiots one side it and it's completely outside that is going to smash them and their innocent nicety beliefs...they will be hammered like a nail in a board and never know what hit them.....stupid a-holes.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Primary Obama message needs to be "no children, the world is not ending today"...but...some really abgry people might want to make you think it is....

The repubs are chumps...no connection to the young crowd....they will die like fish on a wire....sad....ugly...and maybe they will disappear forever now...worthless...useless...except for the filthy rich....

Which Obama needs to bring in line or else...they either hope to further us or hope to enslave us....they better talk the right smak or we can eat their carcasses.....i like that plan!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I love how this guy keeps calling her 'Gov. Palin'

She gave up any right to be called that when she abandoned her elected post just so she could make millions of dollars on a news channel & book tour.

OP is as delusional as Palin herself is, if he thinks that the American people care what this dense woman says, or thinks that she could beat Obama in a debate.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is totally pointless. If she wanted to debate BO, she should have had some courage and thrown her hat into the race. As it is, she's just a good looking nobody, trying to hold onto her 15 minutes, making a challenge everyone knows nobody would accept, It might as well be me challenging BO to a debate.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls

She gave up any right to be called that when she abandoned her elected post just so she could make millions of dollars on a news channel & book tour.

OP is as delusional as Palin herself is, if he thinks that the American people care what this dense woman says, or thinks that she could beat Obama in a debate.

Bingo!...she is like the edge of ...special education....not dummb enough to institutionalize but not bright enough to make mainstream.....a clever troll scheme if I have ever seen one....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by something wicked

They even went over this on Bill O'Reillys show The Factor.

If you get elected you get to keep the title forever. President, Governor, Mayor,

even Speaker. As in Speaker Pelosi.

If you were an American you would understand.

Right now you are pontificating and embarrassing yourself.

No, not really. You are implying Palin holds an office that she does not and also implying by that that she has a right of debate. She doesn't. You are frankly being a troll to a ridiculous notion that she has the right to debate based on her FORMER role and that if it happened she would be in any way capable of providing a sensible platform which based on past experience is not the case. You do not need to be American to see that, however you do need to be adult enough to acknowledge it. Obviously you are not.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls

You are so right, but frankly, it may be a waste of your fingers to type it as the OP doesn't seem to recognise that at all. Giving you a star for pointing out what should be obvious though

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Thats fine...i was right...I win...but no one gives the soldier a star or flag...thats fine...f you and your standards of decisionmaking....i win g-damnit....oh....guess you didn't notice that....i win damnit!...now gimme some love or else......

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You know that Dems greatest gift would be a campaign with Palin on it.

Most of the country knows it why don't you?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Why are there so many standing ovations??? What is going on???

Obviously the GOP invited a bunch of mentally diminished people into the room...
Truth is, conservatives love her because she is idiot sheik and because she expresses
her retardation boldly just like GWB. Conservatives love fools who talk first and think
later, I am not sure that is such a cool thing. In the real world that is called reckless
edit on 16-3-2012 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If Sarah Palin had a time machine she could go back to 2008 and demand a debate with VP nominee Joe Biden. At this point she is basically a nobody and can't demand a debate with anyone. She should go on FOX and demand debates with all the other has-beens and never-wases.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm amazed that people actually think palin would win. Obama a great orator vs palin who can barely speak English.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by izero
I'm amazed that people actually think palin would win. Obama a great orator vs palin who can barely speak English.

So was Adolf Hitler...a Great Orator. Look what he did to his country back in time just by using his words. Doesn't mean a thing.

Too bad we do not have a vote tracking mechanism (Social Security Number). After all it only needs 350 Million records total but less than half to track eligible voters.

I am not sure if it exists but it would be nice if WhiteHouse had a website of their own where you can login and view your vote and not have to worry about vote rigging or falsified data of any form. Just think how much additional money it would require to setup a database accessible through the WH portal ? Peanuts. Yet there isn't a single website that can provide traceability of our votes. US software/hardware industry has the biggest presence in the world yet we do not facilitate tracking mechanism for the voters to track their individual votes
Isn't that amazing?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

You're right, she would totally destroy him.... if the debate was whether or not Bounty is, in fact, the quicker picker upper. Otherwise, it's not happening.

sick burn #sarcasm anyway, the fact that you respond with jokes or insults just speaks to my point. You can't tell me why Obama would win... you just make jokes.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

sick burn #sarcasm anyway, the fact that you respond with jokes or insults just speaks to my point. You can't tell me why Obama would win... you just make jokes.

Obama would win because Palin is ignorant, she doesn't care enough to understand policy
and she reacts to everything with emotion first. She doesn't even understand the political
structure of Great Britain's government, yet she wants to start a war with Iran which will
require British support. If you cannot detect the ignorance oozing from her pours, then I
hope you sustain from voting ever again, because I can taste it. My high school aged sister
is more informed and well versed in a literal sense.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join