It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Try keeping up with the times, like it's 2012 not 2007

There is this wonderful new technology called "search engines" I think they were used in 2007 as well. Are you using dial up?

edit: did you know Ronald Regan passed away a few years ago ?
edit on 16-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

What does any of this have to do with any of my posts? What does dial up have to do with this at all? Are you just trying to irritate me with meaningless dribble?
By the way, it's been many years since I had dial-up, and I have a very nice current router, which also acts as a firewall behind the modem. See how that works?

I'm really curious as to why Reagan does not classify as a celebrity who debated a President just because he is no longer alive. I am waiting for a logical answer, but as my ex loves to say, why am I even expecting logic?
edit on 16-3-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You asked me a stupid question and i gave you a stupid answer dashed with sarcasm , just sayin.

Derp On Bro

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You asked me a stupid question and i gave you a stupid answer dashed with sarcasm , just sayin.

Derp On Bro

I'm not a bro and your answer was decidedly as you yourself describe.

The funny thing is that while I am perfectly capable of using any search engine I please, you failed to understand my real point which is herp derp is so silly. I really wanted to hear from you why you use it. Just because it's a goofy catch phrase you like and hear when like your bros in your dorm sit around and say when you all are like stoned or something and watching Marx bros for kicks doesn't mean it has to be in everyone's common usage. Oh wait Marx bros, that is soooo 70's.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That was very off topic of you given you are obvious political troll you should know what the term means bro?

Anyhoo back on topic

Sarah Palin is a joke and yesterdays stooge. Want to discuss how irrelevant Sarah Palin is in 2012?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I doubt Obama would stoop that low but if he did he would chew her up and spit her out in no time.

He may have problems with foreign policy experience, seeing Russia from her home

edit on 15-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

She is welcome on my team ANY TIME!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

That was very off topic of you given you are obvious political troll you should know what the term means bro?

Anyhoo back on topic

Sarah Palin is a joke and yesterdays stooge. Wat to discuss how irrelevant Sarah Palin is in 2012?

Oh brother, now you are calling me a troll after you threw that silly herp derp nonsense at me and questioned my technical savvy. For you, Sarah is a joke because Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart and the Tides employees at Huffpo say so. Did I mention Chris Matthews and his tingly leg?

So no snotty comebacks yet. Time's up. Good night.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That was sarcasm chief.. lol

Palm - as in the palm of the hand...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If only I was born in the USA from an American father, I could debate and own Obama...

Oh wait...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Well, he sure has a lot of time to play golf and worry about what Rush Limbaugh said about a woman whining about not getting free contraceptives.

Free?
Wow, a thread about Sarah Palin and you still manage to toss Fluke lies into the mix.
Nothing covered by my private insurer is "free."
How does this help make Palin look good again? Oh, right no one can defend her so offend someone else instead. Got it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The answer to debates is quite simple...To all voters the hell with going to to voter booths...If you want a true turnout and want a legitimate poll count...Put the machines where it counts...The gas station, The malls, The grocery stores....Every time you checkout I assure you, Democrat, Republican, Independent, Black, White, Hispanic, Male/Female will no longer be an Issue...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
A simple question to end this thread: has ANY president ever debated a celebrity, in the history of the office?

A simple question to end this thread: has ANY president ever debated a celebrity, in the history of the office?

Reagan was a Hollywood celebrity before he got into politics. Palin was a celebrity after she became a governor and was selected as a running mate. Was Reagan a celebrity when he debated Carter? Or does it only count when they are currently enjoying celebrity status? May I remind you that Reagan won re-election by a landslide as well?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was also a celebrity who got into politics. Did he qualify before or after he was elected?

Reagan never debated a president as an actor. You know he was a presidential candidate at that point, right? Totally different job. Arnold never debated a sitting president.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't see how she is qualified.

She was a sports caster, then she helped her husband with his fishing business, then she was mayor of Wasilla after being on the small city council. She has other minimal qualifications compared to the rest of government.

by her own admission she is not qualified.

Palin has no national experience and less than two years experience as governor, but she is unabashed about that. "That's a healthy thing," she told TIME. "That means my perspective is fresher."

www.time.com...

no, your perspective is not your own. You are climbing the political ladder and are trying to please your handlers. I think Arnold in Cali is a better candidate for debate than Miss Wasilla 1984.

She is not a complete tool. She did cut spending in her state and helped the budget. Allot of people have good points to their resume. She just is not the author of her own ideas. She is a force of ignorance. If she was just a little more open to all sides I would endorse her.

She argues against super spending but supports a platform of endless war. She is justifying spending billions in the defense industry while making huge cuts at home on social programs meant to invest in our citizenry.

She is just a talking head to me. Nothing new, just the same BS politically inspired rhetoric and BS that got us in the mess we are in now. She would do nothing different in a major political office.

Could she debate Obama, our pres? yeah. Would she fair well, I don't know. She really isn't qualified to debate someone in a major political office. Obama is not really qualified though. He was shot up from obscurity like the stooge he is. Both suck monkey balls as far as qualifications for major offices. They both owe huge favors for their rise into the spotlight. I would´nt trust either.

But really Palin is just a talking head with a sexy body. She is the milf we want to support. Not someone to trust with political office. But yeah debate away. I will watch 30 minutes of Fox the day before and write your talking points almost to the letter.

edit on 16-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Special Ed is smarter than Sarah Palin in his sleep.

I doubt Obama would even have to show up in order to win.

edit on 16-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: change wording.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lionleds

ok great. while searching for conspiracy trivia and alternative news I will buy some LED´s. Two birds with one stone. nice
edit on 16-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The only reason Miss Waliska was a candidate was because the GOP's future hopeful Terry Schiavo was terminated before she could campaign. She was a better debater then Sarah Palin in a vegetative state

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Sarah Palin's shoe size is higher than her IQ, she brings a totally new meaning to the word dense,she is so dumb she makes George W Bush look smart!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Reagan was a Hollywood celebrity before he got into politics. Palin was a celebrity after she became a governor and was selected as a running mate. Was Reagan a celebrity when he debated Carter? Or does it only count when they are currently enjoying celebrity status? May I remind you that Reagan won re-election by a landslide as well?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was also a celebrity who got into politics. Did he qualify before or after he was elected?

I think almost everyone will concede that Reagan was the Republican Nominee for President when he debated with Carter. Palin was the Republican Nominee for VP when she debated Biden. At the moment, Palin is not even an announced candidate and holds no public office.

I cannot recall an incumbent President debating publicly another American except a current candidate for President.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Why would anyone even want to debate Palin? She talks irrationally and tries to get attention. Maybe they could have the debate on Saturday Night Live
That would get to the night people. Trouble is that those people usually are sleeping through the voting times. So maybe the government should open the poles at 2AM so Night Owls can vote.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Everyone keeps slamming Palin by no one can answer why Obama is still gunning for her? The same response is just dumb old Palin. I guess Obama does not like being picked on by a girl. Poor little Barry is left crying on the play ground.

wow

Obama's gunning for Palin? In what world is this happening?

That HBO movie came from a book that was written about the 2008 campaign, and focuses only on the Palin VP choice because it was so unbelievably inexplicable. Obama isn't the producer or director of the movie and Palin isn't running for office. No one cares what she does anymore. Well, except maybe for some of you folks.

The campaign manager - Steve Schmidt - who the movie featured (the bald guy played by Woody Harrelson) ran out and found Palin to try and do "something" to energize the dying GOP campaign, and the result was a complete disaster that's still happening for the entire party. Schmidt - the guy who found Palin - constantly admits on live TV that it was the biggest blunder of his entire professional career. Hell, if he says so, then I'm going to have to go with his assessment of her, since he's the one who unearthed her, and unleashed her on the rest of us.

Obama isn't going to debate her. Why would he even consider it? She's an idiot. She thinks that the founding fathers freed the slaves. She thinks that the "shot heard 'round the world" happened in Concord NH. She thinks that Africa is a country. She thinks that quitting halfway through her job as Governor of Alaska is "serving her country".

I'm always amazed that there actually are people who can figure out how to turn on their computers, but who have no ability to realize just how insane it sounds when they insist that she's anything but a game show contestant.
edit on 3/16/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join