It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The woman is a Vulture it is funny though Obummer is using her as cannon fodder these days?

She could be out debated by a block of cheese.

Who would want to debate with an Imbecile that does not understand the difference between a continent and a country? People and Dinosaurs coexisted a couple thousand years ago ummm what is there not to pwn?. Sarah Palin was the useful idiot of the GOP back then , now it's a new fringe of evangelicals with Santorum and Romney. The useful Idiot's purpose scaring you in to voting for the other guy the CIA asset.

It's all rather diabolical, Sarah Palin is Herp Derp personified !

This is another pity cry for attention from this sleazy woman after her failed reality show. She was not relevant then she is irrelevant now. Enough of this creature it must be abolished from the planet.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Better she should challenge him to walk across the stage in high heels and a swim suit. That, she would win. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by oghamxx
I doubt Obama would stoop that low but if he did he would chew her up and spit her out in no time.

He already agreed to attack Gov. Sarah Palin with a political ad. Now it's - Game On! -

Obama will get blasted by Sarah in a debate.

What planet are you posting from?

Bizzaroworld or the Twilight Zone?

You cant be serious

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

The woman is a Vulture it is funny though Obummer is using her as cannon fodder these days?

She could be out debated by a block of cheese.

Who would want to debate with an Imbecile that does not understand the difference between a continent and a country? People and Dinosaurs coexisted a couple thousand years ago ummm what is there not to pwn?. Sarah Palin was the useful idiot of the GOP back then , now it's a new fringe of evangelicals with Santorum and Romney. The useful Idiot's purpose scaring you in to voting for the other guy the CIA asset.

It's all rather diabolical, Sarah Palin is Herp Derp personified !

This is another pity cry for attention from this sleazy woman after her failed reality show. She was not relevant then she is irrelevant now. Enough of this creature it must be abolished from the planet.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Is this another pity cry for attention by Palin or a plan by the CIA to get you to vote for Obama? How can it be both?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
She should get a job

Maybe Trump needs a new secretary?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
Sarah who? Why is this woman even relevant anymore? I would rather see Ron Paul vs Obama, no teleprompters allowed

Good Question!! Why would Obama take out a NEW campaign ad targeting her. She is not a candidate but Obama and company continue to feel threatened by her. They've been on her ass for 3 1/2 years including the recent and heavily biased HBO movie which was produced by Obama donors.

What gives??

Because she is the punching bag of politics, it's a sure thing when the end result is Palin going Full Palin

Never go full Pailn

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Is this another pity cry for attention by Palin or a plan by the CIA to get you to vote for Obama? How can it be both?

Because it is all part of a bigger plan. We all know she had not a snowballs chance in hell of winning back then. That was the whole point, How cant it be both? The CIA can and will use mentally inept people be it mind control or persuasion. whomever told her to run because she had what it took to win was lying.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Let's hear what Sarah has to say about Obama's recent attack. I expect the jokes about her son, Trig, to start surfacing soon as well.

You means her daughters son, trig her grandson

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yes, please cease calling Palin "Governor"... It's deceptive and a ploy from Hannity and the Faux News crowd to make her seem relevent and important.

It's an incorrect use of the title:

" Only a Governor in office is formally and officially addressed as Governor (name). The reason? There is only one Governor at at time, and it's not respectful of the current office holder to refer to former office holders as it they were still in office. "
www.formsofaddress.info...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I doubt Obama would stoop that low but if he did he would chew her up and spit her out in no time.

He may have problems with foreign policy experience, seeing Russia from her home

edit on 15-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

I'm not a fan of Obama I think he went WAYYYY above his ways and powers as a president but I must laugh at this challenge... I mean no ill speaking or to bad talk about Sarah Palin but their aren't just not in the same IQ range at all...

I mean cmon Sarah we all remember you didn't even knew Africa was a continent, sorry girl Obama's out of your league in this ball game...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
On another note imagine a woman not knowing the first thing they teach you in 1-2 grade being president and given authority on the world's biggest nuclear bomb stock pile...

As much as it scares me its one of those "Damn I just have to see what would happen..."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
She's not really all that smart or articulate, as evidenced by the fact that she would think she could possibly debate against a Harvard educated lawyer who just happens to have been President for longer than she was Governor of Alaska, which is her only real claim to political relevancy.. unless you count that one time when she lost the Vice Presidency to JOE BIDEN.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
this would be a popcorn and beer event

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Unless there has been a serious influx of new brain activity, I can't see Sarah Palin winning a debate with a toaster. I mean... What's the toast doing in there, that it takes so long? Come on, toast!

She was pathetically inadequate the last time they trotted her out, and the only reason she got as far as she did is because the GOP needed a Female card to fight back at Obama's Black card.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sarah's taken on a new cause, thats gonna be big...

Here at this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Obama stooping that low???? Bwahahahahaha that is the goofball statement of the year for me. She is so far above him in character it makes me laugh at her detractors in both parties, but most especially liberals who had to trash the strongest conservative woman in politics. She is everything radical feminists wish they were but will never be.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Unless there has been a serious influx of new brain activity, I can't see Sarah Palin winning a debate with a toaster. I mean... What's the toast doing in there, that it takes so long? Come on, toast!

She was pathetically inadequate the last time they trotted her out, and the only reason she got as far as she did is because the GOP needed a Female card to fight back at Obama's Black card.

Will Obama's teleprompter win the debate? Who's really in back of it whispering in his ear those sweet little nothings, and I do mean NOTHING! At least nothing really important. It's all bologna and not the one in Italy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

but their aren't just not in the same IQ range at all...

Did you really mean to say this as a slur against Palin? She's a journalist at least, that which you are most decidedly NOT! Bwahahaha you Sarah Palin haters are hilarious.

Perhaps you are not American, because your grammar is too mixed up.
edit on 16-3-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
Sarah who? Why is this woman even relevant anymore? I would rather see Ron Paul vs Obama, no teleprompters allowed

Good Question!! Why would Obama take out a NEW campaign ad targeting her. She is not a candidate but Obama and company continue to feel threatened by her. They've been on her ass for 3 1/2 years including the recent and heavily biased HBO movie which was produced by Obama donors.

What gives??

Because she is the punching bag of politics, it's a sure thing when the end result is Palin going Full Palin
Never go full Pailn

Well, she is a chick playing a chick disguised as another chick.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't care who wins, this would be very entertaining. I'd buy tickets to such an event. I'd throw $30 at my t.v. to see it on pay-per-view.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join