It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unifying Force of Nature, Aka GOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As I get to know more and more about the human body and its minute parts and organells that holds together entire proteins, I get a feeling that maybe I was wrong in thinking that God doesn't exist.

Takes Enzymes for example, all they do is make subtrates bind to its active site, therefore lowering activation energy. But what makes them do it. Is it our genes or it their chemical properties given to them at life.

Either way the question goes to where does it all begin. Some people say that the Universe isn't off comprehension to the human mind, and that Universe doesn't have an end or beginning. I don't know about those theories, but one other theory has caught my attention: GOD.

Think about it, the basic principle of GOD is that he is the supreme force of the Universe, he is the creator and destroyer of all things. In the Scientific community, God doesn't exist. How about Unifying Force of Nature? It is the force that cause all to happen.

Religions, in general, made is so that the Unifying force is human, why shouldn't it be like Gravity or Electromagnatism.

This argument leads to saying that God exists, but in a very different form. God is just a force of nature that does all the activities and combines all the forces of nature into one.

Comments or Questions?

Surf

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
One of the brilliant keys of knowledge concerning the structure of the universe is its vast similarity of scale and behavior.

The organizing forces of the universe are remarkable to observe, not just the ones in the human body! There is the amazing system of atomic structures, how each particle of matter is bound and subordinate to the other, and how these forces just seem to organize themselves in to such excellent creations as a human form, or a neuron, or a star.

The DNA molecule for all its variation, is a remarkably simple construct, yet more complex in content and in purpose than the largest star. You are right, you are seeing the hand of a Ultimately Intelligent creator.

Human life is far more complex than a whole galaxy of stars, and matter able to carry life is by far the reatest achievement of physical matter anyway thus far.

The Vedas teach that the Universe was formed by th Emmanation of Prana of the Supreme Creator. Prana is seen as this universal force, that is common to all forces, the prime motivator of the universe. Perhaps this is related to what you stated.

It is the stuff that causes all other stuff to be.

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
The DNA molecule for all its variation, is a remarkably simple construct, yet more complex in content and in purpose than the largest star. You are right, you are seeing the hand of a Ultimately Intelligent creator.

The Vedas teach that the Universe was formed by th Emmanation of Prana of the Supreme Creator. Prana is seen as this universal force, that is common to all forces, the prime motivator of the universe. Perhaps this is related to what you stated.
Arkaleus.

This is what I was afraid off, people go off thinking that I am arguing for God, which is why I put this in Sci Fi forum orginally.

What I am saying is that the all the organization of the matter around and inside of us is too complicated to come up by chance and that something more powerful was involved.

It is more like the Prana (could you tell us about this a little more, i have never heard of this before), only it is a force, like Gravity.

My mention to God was to show what people see in God, which is the force of Unifying Theory.

God is nothing but the Unifying force, in human form. God doesn't exist really, only the force is thought to be as God.

Am I making any sense, I know I lost myself the minute I began to type this.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Whoa, relax.

I'm not trying to take this into a discussion of religion. We are observing the same thing, but I am using classical language with a modern understanding.

I too am a philosopher and a scientist, and I love those who observe the common forces. This is also a pursuit of diety, it HAS TO BE because of the nature of this wisdom.

Prana is the "active stuff" of the universe that makes everything go. it is the original force of will that the original Intelligent God emmanated in the begining. You can substitute the word God for whatever you want, but this is ancient langauge here.

The similarity between Prana and the Grand Unified Theory is not just a coincidence. GUT is looking for the explanation of all forces, and Prana is the origin of all forces.

Here, read this link to learn what the classics say of Prana:

Prana

If you can read around the Yoga and the other stuff you can get an idea why I think God-level Prana is related to GUT.

God is not some white bearded man. Get that impression out of your head. God is a power of Perfect Intelligence and exists within and without everything. God is not observed directly, but his effects can be observed. That's what you are seeing! We just use different words to describe its cause and effect. The true beauty is something we both agree on.

Arkaleus

top topics

join