It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk Chakras

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

for the heart...rose quartz all the way! typically the color green is associated with the heart, so there are green crystals for the heart (as well as others) but rose quartz would be my recommendation.

i use celestite as my primary crown crystal, but have others that will work with the crown, such as amethyst and selenite. most crystals also work with/on more than one chakra, so you can kinda kill 2 birds with one stone if you're on a budget but looking to collect some chakra stones.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I appreciate all the responses. I've googled and read up .. but to be honest it isn't as good as reading what people who are interested in this have to say and what their experiences are. And you all are speaking WITH me rather than a web page that speaks AT me. Ya' know??

Originally posted by ChiForce
you don't work on your upper chakras without having a strong grounding and foundation....working on your lower chakras first?

How have YOU worked on yours? Tell us ... help us out here.

Originally posted by Akragon
"opening" your chakras is basically just increasing the vibrations within that area... i don't believe they ever actually close. Increasing said vibrations is just a matter of focused meditation on the area you wish to... the vibrations become stronger and then fade slowly afterwards...

You brought up how the 'crown' chakra feels ... and the one on the forehead. What about the others? What do they feel like when they are meditated on correctly? (I don't know if I'm using the right words .. ) I understand what good it does to open/meditate on the crown and brow ... but what good does it do for the others? Is it just to keep things flowing kind of thing or is there something else??

As another person replied... the best thing is to focus on all of the chakra points individually... So say when meditating start at your ground chakra... linger for 5 mins or so... then move on to the next, until you get to the crown... It creates an equality in the body... by the time you hit the crown your whole body will be buzzing... though you'll find that the ones you're not focusing on will slowly fade...

Again i've read that when there is not balance within the energies of the body, it is more prone to sickness...

And ALWAYS use positive energy when meditating... try to focus on the feeling of love...

One method i've used is... "breath in the light... and out the dark" Imagine your body filling with the light of God when you inhale... and exhale any and all negative emotions and feelings

I've also found the Ham-saa mantra is very helpful in Meditation

edit on 16-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

for the heart...rose quartz all the way! typically the color green is associated with the heart, so there are green crystals for the heart (as well as others) but rose quartz would be my recommendation.

i use celestite as my primary crown crystal, but have others that will work with the crown, such as amethyst and selenite. most crystals also work with/on more than one chakra, so you can kinda kill 2 birds with one stone if you're on a budget but looking to collect some chakra stones.

ok very cool. thank you, so that orgone thing is worthless, I think i payed like 25 for it 6 years ago

Green?!? Interesting, very Interesting... Like Light glow-y green like your avatar?? I ask because back in the day when I was still actively into all this energy stuff, I saw my aura. It was that color. I associated it with forest
or healing energy..

It's also why my avatar looks as it does. But that's a bit deeper and I am already feeling like i am too off topic.

thank you very much

"Mood: I AM" hahahah so you've been there too?
edit on 3/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by apushforenlightment

i dont know what your trying to say but christians dont use 'mana' as you put it. it is called manna in english and it is what moses fed to the isrealites after he came down the mountain, manna = what is it? as for opening up your crown,well i'm highly suspect of that! you must keep good company with the dali lamma or the deceaced mother theresa.

Hahaha. If you haven't noticed it there is more enlightened people waking up from the dream that is pushing chi. We all are woken up one by one and I had a total stranger that appered after my surrender and before the moment of clarity that told me some things that my mind did not want to belive at all. He was totaly right but from a normal persons point of view he is a crazy harmless person. From my point of view he is a person that has stripped all masks of and is true to what he is but unfortunatly other people do not understand his world and mind. What I am really saying is that probably soon the enlightened people will be all around you and maybe even a majority of all people. I also think global conciousness is returning and harmony will be restored. Stop making crown chakra opening into being so extreamly special. You are putting something on a pedistal that might be hard for you now but you will be reaching easyly when it is your time. Take one step at a time on the hill in your own pace. It is not a race and in the end people will have to help each other further up to reach the true goal.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've seen no evidence they exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I've seen no evidence they exist.

You're not looking hard enough then...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

green..any shade really.

as for the mood...I AM...no...i haven't been there...I AM there

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

well... ummm....
you got me...

walked into that one.. Now that put a smile on my face.

I have had such amazing energy all day, and I think it's all of ya'lls posts.
Usually I come off the board slightly depressed, and missing 4 hours of sleep.
mmmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Son of Will

Some food for thoughts. In energy healing, the practitioner has to master these energy. What does this mean? Well, you can't just follow a set of procedures and operational guidelines from a handbook to perform your healing. This is what most people do not understand. The practitioner has to be a Master. A master of the mind and body, an enlightened being. Do you know how difficult it is to achieve and obtain enlightenment in order for you to use these energy to heal people and yourself???

Here is a little bio of a Chi Master Mantak Chia:
en.wikipedia.org...

He was born into this role and environment and trained under the most esoteric masters on earth. What are the chances western medicine field can manufacture such individuals? ZERO.

You're right that western science, in its current level of understanding, would certainly be unable to streamline the kind of abilities various Masters have obtained over the millenia. While the East has had several millenia, at least, to study and master these forces, the West's approach to science is just a few centuries old. Basically from scratch, we can now travel to the moon and beyond, can explore the depths of the oceans, can photograph subatomic particles, can peer into the farthest reaches of our universe.

After all, remember that the word 'Science' comes from the Latin 'Scientia', meaning knowledge. It's not all about laboratories and mathematical equations - it's all about increasing our understanding of the world around us. Chi is clearly a part of that world that we don't yet understand. There's no reason to dismiss the application of the scientific method to any body of information.

Give it some time, is what I would say. We have to start somewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

i dont know what your trying to say but christians dont use 'mana' as you put it. it is called manna in english and it is what moses fed to the isrealites after he came down the mountain, manna = what is it? as for opening up your crown,well i'm highly suspect of that! you must keep good company with the dali lamma or the deceaced mother theresa.

I can understand what he's saying. The vehicle is the utmost top of your energy field and you can awaken it be aware of it. It is another way to talk about viewing god, but you have to be ready / open.

Chakra's themselves aren't the magical things people here often try and say they are. They were completely open when you were younger. Your energies line up differently depending all the things that matter in your life, and through meditation you gain some mastery of your own bias. What's funny is that you are just shedding layers and prioritizing what's best for you anyway, without the bias and people almost completely thwart the benefits by worshiping the doors, instead of just walking through. People talking about chakra's are too scared to walk through so they so witness life from a perspective outside themselves. That is true for some of us anyway.

To me, it's like a few days ago when I felt the world around me become so amazingly real. It was as though my every sense was being nourished, but not only in a metaphysical way. I just really felt like I was a part of it all and felt how all things are connected.

To me that is a better definition of mana from heaven. That is, all things are mana, and the nourishment is not the matter itself but this improbable, infinite thing named god in the bible.

Try to be more open because god is not inside the bible anymore than outside and everything is open to interpretation. If you knew the answers you wouldn't be real. That's just a thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
If you want to really experience what a chakra is, and what it is to align one, stop asking people to show you some technique and just go see a professional.

I'm trying to do both. I've contacted a woman who friends have used in the past with great success. She is an 'energy healer' as well as a psychic (and apparently a good one). I have not heard back from her for an appointment yet. She's backlogged ... lots of people want to see her.

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Reiki.....reiki will open them for you and balance them. Make sure you go to a proper Reiki master though.

I have heard good things and bad things about Reiki. One person I know went to a Reiki master and came out very well balanced and happy with the session. Two other people I know went to a different Reiki master and came out hurting worse than when they went in to the session.

I think that you're going about terribly wrong and from what I've seen in the past, you won't last long
You might end up on a peaceful holiday, but you won't be thinking the way you are if you succeed in reaching a tangible level in meditation. Anyone, who responds to your thoughts in kind is on your level and can't help you. Both are lying to themselves, each other, constructing their own reality - not living

If you want to find a master / guru etc find an experienced mediator and learn to observe your thoughts without preconceptions.

If you want to train your chakra's you can cycle through them as you see fit. Be sure to stay grounded. Opening the top, viewing through the top etc, it's all projecting, but you will end up in your higher resonating fields if you let it all be.

The more experienced meditators will not tell you do anything more than practice yoga, I think. If you meditate, practice anapana. Keep your mind on your breath and your heart area and let go of your energies as they arise - just watch your thoughts without participating.

'To meditate' (anapana) suggests that you are doing something, but you are doing absolutely nothing. Nothing will improve your chakra health faster!

This is the best advice I can give and I hope people will appreciate 'who it is' that is consciously aware.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Hahaha. If you haven't noticed it there is more enlightened people waking up from the dream that is pushing chi. We all are woken up one by one and I had a total stranger that appered after my surrender and before the moment of clarity that told me some things that my mind did not want to belive at all. He was totaly right but from a normal persons point of view he is a crazy harmless person. From my point of view he is a person that has stripped all masks of and is true to what he is but unfortunatly other people do not understand his world and mind. What I am really saying is that probably soon the enlightened people will be all around you and maybe even a majority of all people. I also think global conciousness is returning and harmony will be restored. Stop making crown chakra opening into being so extreamly special. You are putting something on a pedistal that might be hard for you now but you will be reaching easyly when it is your time. Take one step at a time on the hill in your own pace. It is not a race and in the end people will have to help each other further up to reach the true goal.

I'm saving this quote. Well said

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
.. I also noticed that TVs block my signal with theirs, and so takes away my Meditation power.

Interesting that you say that. I have found that I can't concentrate on meditation when I'm in the living room and the TV is right there ... muted and all ... but I'm wondering if that has something to do with it now. Your post was interesting all around .. thanks.

Is enough reading already. Just go practice meditation. What you have read so far it would take you years if not a life time to experience and understand....

You sound rather negative. There is NO WAY I'd jump into this without understanding and knowning what to expect and knowing what could happen that is possibly negative. (BTW .. I've been praying and meditating for decades.)

Face palmed moment.... You have just missed the whole point of meditation. You are supposed not to expect anything to happen during meditation. Your mind, your preconception, will negate all what you are trying to do in meditation....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

reply to post by Son of Will

Some food for thoughts. In energy healing, the practitioner has to master these energy. What does this mean? Well, you can't just follow a set of procedures and operational guidelines from a handbook to perform your healing. This is what most people do not understand. The practitioner has to be a Master. A master of the mind and body, an enlightened being. Do you know how difficult it is to achieve and obtain enlightenment in order for you to use these energy to heal people and yourself???

Here is a little bio of a Chi Master Mantak Chia:
en.wikipedia.org...

He was born into this role and environment and trained under the most esoteric masters on earth. What are the chances western medicine field can manufacture such individuals? ZERO.

You're right that western science, in its current level of understanding, would certainly be unable to streamline the kind of abilities various Masters have obtained over the millenia. While the East has had several millenia, at least, to study and master these forces, the West's approach to science is just a few centuries old. Basically from scratch, we can now travel to the moon and beyond, can explore the depths of the oceans, can photograph subatomic particles, can peer into the farthest reaches of our universe.

After all, remember that the word 'Science' comes from the Latin 'Scientia', meaning knowledge. It's not all about laboratories and mathematical equations - it's all about increasing our understanding of the world around us. Chi is clearly a part of that world that we don't yet understand. There's no reason to dismiss the application of the scientific method to any body of information.

Give it some time, is what I would say. We have to start somewhere.

Either Chi is part of the western system or it isn't. It isn't misunderstood. It is either there or it isn't. The thing is that the Western system 'is' the English language. The style can streamline enlightenment by the way it's expressed. It has to scientifically clear.

It's like speaking all languages, but I'm only learning about that :-)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

i agree with you! but when you live in and have to interact in this material world it makes it extremly hard to do any of that! ive been studying magick,religion and mysticism for most of my life,since i was 12! trust me 'normal' people think i'm mad!!! but im patient and in no hurry to open up my crown! other experiences await!
thanx
peace!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

i agree with you! but when you live in and have to interact in this material world it makes it extremly hard to do any of that! ive been studying magick,religion and mysticism for most of my life,since i was 12! trust me 'normal' people think i'm mad!!! but im patient and in no hurry to open up my crown! other experiences await!
thanx
peace!

Good luck with whatever comes your way. Namaste.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

...Hurt?

Reiki generally doesn't make any contact at all with your body. It's a bit like going to a Chiro only in the sense that if they ain't good, go find a better one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join