It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Cheney are Insecure and Scared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Reference Title of the Thread -
Bush and Cheney are Scared.

They are ahead in all the polls.
They are looking very strong going into the debates.
Kerry keeps flip flopping and sinking ....
Edwards is .... where? .....

Bush and Cheney are hardly scared. They are probably
the most secure about reelection now ... more than ever.

I'm sure it's Kerry who is floundering and gasping for air.
(and that's Hillary we all hear snickering in the shadows,
rubbing her hands together and licking her chops at the
thought of her clear shot in 2008)

Odd

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Americans have been turned back at the gates of Baghdad! Our tanks roll through the streets of Washington, and we have slaughtered the half part of the sons of that evil land!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
The Americans have been turned back at the gates of Baghdad! Our tanks roll through the streets of Washington, and we have slaughtered the half part of the sons of that evil land!

Yes, but WHEN WILL THE STREETS FLOW WITH THE BLOOD OF THE UNBELIEVERS!?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When all your supporters are asleep?

Bush Rally Tonight!

Two lines; No waiting...

Loyalty oaths and Sominex this line ---->

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Rant, give us a link to a loyalty oath.

What was that about a lie, repeated often enough?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

Why can't the President answer spontaneous questions?

no brains, and innability to reply. What else is new?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Rant, give us a link to a loyalty oath.

What was that about a lie, repeated often enough?

I'm not sure which of these 24,300 returns you prefer for "Bush Loyalty Oath" so you may pick your own.

But I find most conservatives are satisfied with the Washington Post, so here's an article from August 1.

Republicans Sign Along the Dotted Line

By Dana Milbank
Sunday, August 1, 2004; Page A05

I pledge allegiance to the . . . candidate?

Political campaigns are always eager to keep hecklers out of their pep rallies, but the Republican National Committee took that desire to a new level last week, requiring supporters to sign an oath of loyalty before receiving tickets to Saturday's New Mexico rally featuring Vice President Cheney.

The Albuquerque Journal reported on Friday that people seeking tickets to the Cheney event who could not be identified as GOP partisans -- contributors or volunteers -- were told they could not receive tickets unless they signed an endorsement form saying "I, (full name) . . . do herby (sic) endorse George W. Bush for reelection of the United States." The form warns that signers "are consenting to use and release of your name by Bush-Cheney as an endorser of President Bush."

Surely you knew this, so what's your angle?

Is everyone that's reported on the required endorsement of Bush to attend rallies reporting lies?

EDIT: I have just seen alot of screaming posts on other boards about... That was at a Cheney event! Not a Bush event! It's different!!! It's not the same!!!

So is that it?

[edit on 22-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Loyalty oaths have been required for both Bush and Cheney. You better beleive it. Fox always reports this fact. You trust Fox, dont you?
You dont need a link. You need to see the news.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Loyalty oaths have been required for both Bush and Cheney. You better beleive it. Fox always reports this fact. You trust Fox, dont you?
You dont need a link. You need to see the news.

I mean I've seen it too when they first did it, but I seriously think they stopped after the press went nuts. Now they're just reeeeally careful with who gets to ask questions and what they videotape. If questions are to be asked, it's invite.

Yes, Future Farmer of America, you had a question?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

. . .
Surely you knew this, so what's your angle?

Is everyone that's reported on the required endorsement of Bush to attend rallies reporting lies?

EDIT: I have just seen alot of screaming posts on other boards about... That was at a Cheney event! Not a Bush event! It's different!!! It's not the same!!!

. . .

So is that it?

[edit on 22-9-2004 by RANT]

Actually, I had not heard of it at the time I wrote responded to your post. If any politician wants to screen his audience, I can understand that completely. Back in 1992, I went to hear Perot speak in Georgia, and someone threw a cup of pee at me. So if any politician wants to know who's coming to a rally, fine by me.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Back in 1992, I went to hear Perot speak in Georgia, and someone threw a cup of pee at me.

That sounds about right. Sorry though anyway.

That triggers some repressed memories. I think that same guy was at the '92 Lollapalooza.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
RANT, there is no Future Farmers of America anymore, FFA now means FFA, it it no longer a acronym or whatever that is called. For FFA is also advertising, researching new products, any resturant, so forth.

Anyways, I love how the Bushies seem to have this handicap of not being able to search for themselves. It's like, "Use boolean, or hell, google it." "What's boolean? Google? I can not look for facts, it might just, I don't know, prove me wrong."

I love google, next to ATS, google is my second most visited site.

And of course they are scared, more people voted for Gore then them. One of their best buds, Kenny Boy, is in trouble. They have been declared War Criminals in several nations, many being 1st world countries. They can't let the truth be known. They control the media, keeping Badnariks name off the air, and when it was said on the O'Reily Factor, next day Bill wasn't on the show and oh look, some money from Fox went from their bank account into someone else's......

Liberal media, hmmm, the Hippie press? With a whole 2 subscribers? Republicans control the media for big business controls the media.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

from RANT
But I find most conservatives are satisfied with the Washington Post, so here's an article from August 1.

Yeah, they're right up there with the NY Times, LA Times, and Dan Rather.

I went to a Bush rally in Manchester, NH, this week, which required a ticket (given to me for free). Didn't have to sign anything, and I politely declined an invitation to be put on their mailing list. Very nice lady, very polite, and cute.

So, who was going to scan in the loyalty pledge? Please don't tell me to boolean or google; not my job to prove your claims. I take it you're not a lawyer for the prosecution?

<< 1   >>

join