It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Modern Humans: Multiregional or Out of Africa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Two theories explaining the origin of humans are popular today among evolutionists. The multiregional model states that modern humans evolved from several different groups of hominids (including Cro magnon, Neanderthals, Denisovans, African erectus, etc) that interbred at some point to produce modern human populations. Re-analysis of gene studies and new fossil evidence cast doubts on the popular "out-of-Africa" theory of modern human origins coming from Africa. Here is some video and news evidence for your consideration:

China's earliest human puts 'out of Africa' theory to test
news.wustl.edu...

Out-of-Africa Theory of ancient human migration being challenged by discovery of 1.8 million-year-old hand axe in Malaysia
arkeologis.wordpress.com...

Did early humans evolve in Europe, not Africa?
www.newscientist.com...

BBC NEWS | Tools unlock secrets of early man. New research shows early humans were living in Britain around 700,000 years ago, substantially earlier than had previously been thought
news.bbc.co.uk...

Genetics & Genealogy: Is Out-of-Africa Going Out The Door?
www.ramsdale.org...

The Independent: A skull that rewrites the history of man
www.independent.co.uk...

New Scientist: Were our earliest hominid ancestors European?
www.newscientist.com...

New Scientist: Chinese challenge to 'out of Africa' theory
www.newscientist.com...

Georgian skeletons challenge 'out of Africa' theory
www.tgdaily.com...

Chinese Scientists Launch New Challenge to ‘Out of Africa’ Theory : Multiregional bones discovered
www.arthurkemp.com...

10,000-year-old Chinese Fossil Poses Challenge to 'Out of Africa' Theory
heritage-key.com...

BBC News | SCI/TECH | Fossil challenge to Africa theory Australian Fossil challenge to Africa theory
news.bbc.co.uk...

Early Human Remains Challenge 'Out of Africa' Theory
www.associatedcontent.com...

Scientists Challenge Evolution Theory DNA Shows Modern Humans Not Just From Africa, Say Scientists
www.lauralee.com...

Mungo Man Mungo man disproves out of Africa
www.donsmaps.com...

Dmanisi Man and the Out of Africa fairytale
rokus01.wordpress.com...

Not Out of Africa | Human Evolution | DISCOVER Magazine Not out of Africa says scientist
discovermagazine.com...

Anthropologists Dispute Latest ‘Out of Africa’ Claims
anthropology.net...

Scientists forced to re-write evolution of modern man
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did first humans come out of Middle East and not Africa?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The History of Man is being rewritten in Georgia
www.caucaz.com...
A skull that rewrites the history of man - Science, News
www.independent.co.uk...

Did Early Man Take His First Steps In Asia?
meta-religion.com...

Chinese skull discovery may cause human origins rethink
en.rian.ru...

Blacks, Whites and Asians have different ancestors – and did not come from Africa, claims scientist
www.articlesafari.com...

A critique of the African-origin theory
www.articlesafari.com...

Humans Not As Genetically Identical As We Thought
www.articlesafari.com...

New Race/Species of Human Discovered
www.articlesafari.com...

Studies contradict view that race doesn’t exist
www.articlesafari.com...

400,000 year-old teeth may 'change picture of evolution'
www.stuff.co.nz...

Ancient skeletons discovered in Georgia threaten to overturn the theory of human evolution
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Out of Asia: New Origin Proposed for Humans, Monkeys, Apes
www.livescience.com...

"Out of Africa" View of Early Human Origins Disputed
www.dailygalaxy.com...

Study stirs up debate over human origins - Technology & science
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Evidence for Multiregional Human Origins
outofatlantis.blogspot.com...
edit on 15-3-2012 by discountgenetics because: fixed a typo for the word "populations"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Out of Africa is just a long cycle, done by the annanuki in Sumar, of this group of humans, there have been many previous groups. And probably not all of humanity, either for there were always groups that survived the catastrophes/cycles.

Multiregional and galactic.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As an historian, I think the "out of africa" theory doesnt make sense.

As a human being, I think the "out of africa" theory doesnt make sense and its simply stupid.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think what needs to be done is a recognition of "Out of Everywhere". We have remains from many areas now, of several different coexisting humanoids. Modern man right now is mixed, inter-bred over so many tens and hundreds of millennia. We're a multi-species-originating species, if you will. I would very much like to see backgrounds of EACH known humanoid species' origin, not just Lucy & Co., embraced. I'd like to see recognition for all of our ancestors, not merely one line glorified.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wasn't there a declaration of the discovery of a new human species (found in China) just yesterday?

The Scientist Magazine

Very good thread btw - I'll work through your links later tonight.
edit on 15-3-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
Wasn't there a declaration of the discovery of a new human species (found in China) just yesterday?

The Scientist Magazine

Very good thread btw - I'll work through your links later tonight.
edit on 15-3-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

this is a very interesting find in China for several reasons. It is very recent, as recent as the hobits of Indonesia, and I have a feeling will force us to broaden our concept of what is "human".

It appears we a re a hybrid species, and out-of-africa hypothesis is flawed, mostly in an attempt at political correctness.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by discountgenetics

I am very confused.... You are the Author of a thread called "The messiah is here"

How exactly can you buy into the "hybrid" theory, yet have conclusive proof that the messiah is on earth?

AHHHH I see, you are a man of ZERO conviction... You post a Pro Wilcock video, then you post something like the following in another thread.

What happened to david Wilcock's ascension in 2000 predictions?

He changed his website, shaved off his beard, died his hair blonde, and started makeing predictions for 2012

And This

Wilcock is an egomaniac out for fame and profit

a true charlatan, a Fraud

But then you start a Messiah thread with a Wilcocks video for supporting evidence.

So, what do you believe?
edit on 15-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Perhaps that Wilcox is a joke

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Good catch. It's nice to know there are others that don't overlook the obvious. I for one, am respecting your take. The OP was solid, full of links, and I was ready to research, that is, until you snatched me back from my peril with an exemplary example of why you need more than one source to begin with.

Mind you, I've disagreed with the OOA theory for years. The OP laid oodles of facts before us. I'll accept most of them.

Then a possible valid OP gets linked with a bad seed, and it gets lodged in my dentures. Argh.

(I don't have dentures.)

I'm willing to see where this goes.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by discountgenetics

I am very confused.... You are the Author of a thread called "The messiah is here"

How exactly can you buy into the "hybrid" theory, yet have conclusive proof that the messiah is on earth?

AHHHH I see, you are a man of ZERO conviction... You post a Pro Wilcock video, then you post something like the following in another thread.

What happened to david Wilcock's ascension in 2000 predictions?

He changed his website, shaved off his beard, died his hair blonde, and started makeing predictions for 2012

And This

Wilcock is an egomaniac out for fame and profit

a true charlatan, a Fraud

But then you start a Messiah thread with a Wilcocks video for supporting evidence.

So, what do you believe?

I have never posted a pro Wilcock video, and to tell you the truth, I did not know such a thing existed.

Anyone who's followed wilcock for long knows all about his "ascension 2000" fail and how none of the Y2K meltdown occured that Wilcock predicted. That shut him up for a while because just before that he had moved to Virginia Beach trying his claim to fame by riding the coat-tails of the Edgar Cayce foundation until they kicked him out.

Then he moved up to Kentucky where Carla Rueckert was channeling Ra and the "Law of One" books, and decided he could channel Ra, too. Never mind the fact that the original Ra channelings said specifically that RA could NEVER speak through anyone but Carla. Then Carla threw him out and I thought we'd seen the last of him, but he just keeps popping up like a bad hair day.

So he wrote a couple of books, but no publisher would touch them, and he finally just put them on his site. Then he hooked up with Wynn Free and convinced him he was Edgar Cayce, because he knew that Wynn could get published. After that book flopped he started doing "dream readings" thru his website. Only problem was, he was so bad at it that everybody was asking for a refund; that's why he now has a strict no-refund policy. So after that nobody would pay him for his terrible work and he had to quit.

Then he hooked up with ET researcher and author Scott Mandelker; toured with him a bit; did some shows with Art Bell and Wilcock thought he'd made the big time. Trouble is that Scott got wise to Wilcock and kicked him to the curb...

And so it goes... everyone he's ever worked with has thrown him out, but he keeps trying to con new people, and unfortunately people who are searching are too easily conned, and DW has discovered and exploited this.

As for my links challenging the politically popular "out-of-Africa" lie, I'm all ears.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Good catch. It's nice to know there are others that don't overlook the obvious. I for one, am respecting your take. The OP was solid, full of links, and I was ready to research, that is, until you snatched me back from my peril with an exemplary example of why you need more than one source to begin with.

Mind you, I've disagreed with the OOA theory for years. The OP laid oodles of facts before us. I'll accept most of them.

Then a possible valid OP gets linked with a bad seed, and it gets lodged in my dentures. Argh.

(I don't have dentures.)

I'm willing to see where this goes.

who's the bad seed? David Wilcock? the thread was about wilcocks being a fraud

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
How did this thread get derailed on to a no hoper subject like Wilcox? The discoveries identified in the links on this thread are truly illuminating and among the most interesting topics I've seen posted on ATS in many months.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
How did this thread get derailed on to a no hoper subject like Wilcox? The discoveries identified in the links on this thread are truly illuminating and among the most interesting topics I've seen posted on ATS in many months.

you are correct, probably the most important anthropological post ever, out-of-africa theory crumbling before our eyes, and people bring up David Wilcock, a chalatan known as the Berney Madoff of singer/psychics

Enjoy the links, they took some time to compile, the data speaks for itself, and the news is coming out daily:

top topics

join