It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasha here, permission to board the mothership?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey ATSers! My name is Sasha. My daddy posted a comment about the Koney 2012 thing on facebook, got me curious and searching, lead me to here. Been reading threads for about a day now, I think I found my new favorite home.

I am a student, martial artist, hunter, and I love to read. I am a bit loopy at times, but I think that will make me fit in all the more here

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SashaHighkick

put your feet up and enjoy the ride

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Welcome.
What kinda threads have you been reading since you made it here?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Permission granted. Enter at your own risk. Nice to make your acquaintance.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
Hey ATSers! My name is Sasha. My daddy posted a comment about the Koney 2012 thing on facebook, got me curious and searching, lead me to here. Been reading threads for about a day now, I think I found my new favorite home.

I am a student, martial artist, hunter, and I love to read. I am a bit loopy at times, but I think that will make me fit in all the more here

Hmmm, well it seems you have all the right atributes, especially the loopy bit.
Welcome aboard!! Look forward to seeing you on the forums!

MMIMO

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Thanks! I think it will probably be a bumpy ride, but those are more fun anyways

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I have been hanging around the recent posts page and seeing what pops up. Kinda like ATS roullette haha

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Sweet! Beam me up

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Thanks! Love your choice of handle

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

SashaHighkick, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for the welcome friend

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Permission is granted Sasha. Welcome aboard (quick seal the ship door someone, we've trapped another one!!) and enjoy! There's always a good thread to be found SOMEWHERE, and no one can swear and carry on like pork chops on this site (well not for very long) cause it is all moderated like... See u round.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Good thing I don't normally swear like a sailor

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Aye! Permission granted.

Now, look lively, matey. Lay to the lines and cast off. Hoist the Jolly Roger and set her sails fer the nor'east. We be sailin' fer TREASURE!! ARRRRRRR!

Oh, wait... you said mothership. Wrong scenario. Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Congratulations, you've "beamed aboard" the world's largest alternative topics discussion Mothership! We understand that the shear size of the Community can be overwhelming, so we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome SashaHighkick

You can now reply and create any thread in any forum you wish because you have achieved 20 post replies, you can additionally send/receive Private Messages to fellow ATS members.

Before authoring a New Thread, try out our Ask ATS with a few 'key words' on the subject you want to discuss.. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one on the same topic. This will also help insure that your thread won't end up as a duplicate and trashed. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

Speaking of "Search", to save a lot of searching and possible future heartache & frustration, examine the links below carefully. Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

ALL MEMBERS: We Expect Civility and Decorum Within All Topics

No Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.

Posting work written by others.- Review This Link.

No, No, No to One Line Post - Please Review This Link.

Please Post On Topic - Please Review This Link.

Please enjoy the Discussion Community

***If you remember the following, you'll avoid having to be visited by your friendly neighborhood moderators. ***

Do Remember To act like an adult. Everyone has an opinion, 90% of the time you will not agree with it. And thats ok, because we have provided a place for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas. And as long as your civil, then you've earned a right to discuss it diplomatically also.
Do Remember There are real persons on the otherside of the monitor. Treat them nicely, as you would your own Grandmother.
Do Not: Act in an uncivil-like manner, spam or advertise, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive.
Do Not: Post Off-Topic Subjects, Racial Slurs or Personal Rants. If you need to cool off and or get something out of your system, post it here in RANT.

Denying Ignorance starts with you!

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.

It is a state of mind.

It is a sense of purpose.

It is a statement against the paradigm.

It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.

It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.

Here, ignorance is denied.

edit on 3/16/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks, I am trying my luck at avatar now

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick

Thanks, I am trying my luck at avatar now

Looks like you were successful.. Congrats!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Our house is your house !
Welcome to the madhouse Sasha

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it is what you make it to be. Make it great!

Everything is here, the good the bad the inbetween, the truth, the lies, and the thing we still can't put our finger on. We need your help with that, please! You have youth, energy and the desire to seek for it, your mind is still flexible and open to grand ideas.

I have studied a bit of Kung Fu, and absolutely LOVE Tony Ja movies and anything Muay Thai. Hunting is something that always has fascinated me, and I'm prepared, but have yet to do the deed other than fishing. My surname would indicate my ancestors did this as their trade, and I'm willing to start soon.

Share your weirdest stories and experiences here, whether you want an answer to them or not... it is what the general vibe of this place feels like to me, and I'm still very new here.

I look forward to seeing your posts and hearing your perspective on topics.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Thanks! It's not perfect, but it will sure do until I can think up a new one

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join