It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Preppers : The Time is Critical .. How big is your Reserve ? Share your Tricks !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by osirys

Yes it is a good read, covers a lot of interesting senarios, i did not want to come off too heavy handed as not everyone is a Alpha male, except under certain circumstances, but after much contemplation. you are better to move lightly and with good friends and find a suitable place and just take it over, than to prepare for years and store all the things you need just to have a bigger stronger more willing group move in and tell you to Git.

And between you and me I am not a fear monger, i just feel something big is in the air, what it is and where it is coming from I have no idea, but collective reality is sending some very strong signals, we have such international turmoil, strange noises all around the globe, the elite building more underground bunkers, laws changing to handle civil unrest, the end of the mayan calender, the planets lining up on the same day as the end of the calender, the collapse of our monetry system as we know it, the threat of nuclear war, on several different fronts, the competition between countries, the bleeding of the citizens through over spending by just about every country on the planet, un employment at all time highs since the depression.

Personally I believe that global Governments work 8 years in advance and are finally putting into place the New World Order where citizens are required to have a number to buy and sell so no tax cheaters can exist and they will get their share, guess they forgot about Barter, and to put it all in place they will use the excuse it is to stop Drug Laundering and Tax Cheating and no one can legitimately argue those two reasons.

So in light of the above hope you are having a nice day

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have no tricks.

I know how to live off the land easily in my environment. I know how to light fire without fire, i know how to purify water as best as one can without modern aid. I can hunt, catch, dress, prepare and store food and water. I can build shelter and know what local plants are good for what first aid.

I know what to avoid and how to avoid it.

But most of all, I don't sit behid a keyboard and profess to know, I actually spend alot of time in the wilderness practising what I preach

Knowledge is a precious thing

new topics

<< 1   >>

join