Irish journalist leave Bankers speechless!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

uhhh... no thanks... we've had enough sectarian murder already...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Everybody knows that these bankers are really good con artists. We watch things like this all the time but the criminals just keep doing what they want without providing any answers. We are fearful to lose what we have, therefore we bitch and complain, but don't act. Good job by the reporter to ask the question though but now it is the people turn to follow up

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by naughtu
Everybody knows that these bankers are really good con artists. We watch things like this all the time but the criminals just keep doing what they want without providing any answers. We are fearful to lose what we have, therefore we bitch and complain, but don't act. Good job by the reporter to ask the question though but now it is the people turn to follow up

They are too misinformed to follow up because the propaganda machine is too effective. The satanists and atheists have a near monopoly of what gets broadcasted on the networks. Those that want to help get fired for stupid reasons and then can't feed their families.

It is called catch 22 and will take a long time to break....probably thru the internet...and that is why they want to shut that down via anti-piracy legislation. They also want to take guns away so that if the truth gets too viral their ass is not on the firing line.

Everything has a reason!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Check this link also,this is even more fierce !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mongoheady

yeah, already posted in the thread and already debunked... the house was repossessed and as usual the "freeman" was shown to have no idea what the real law is...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
perfect example of what American journalists should be doing now, and every day until these corporate thugs get what the deserve. Prison.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow that was great! Love seeing the organized crime syndicate know as the banking industry get drilled like this. Damn scumbags keep going to the well that is just about dry now. Now what would really make the fact that people of the WORLD are starting to wake up to the fact that it has all been orchestrated with lies interwoven on top of lies, would be if we round these dirt bags up and start TAR AND FEATHERING them and run them through the streets like the rodents they are.
edit on 3/22/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
That was a little thing we call Hot Air followed up by Denial. Not pwnage on any level.

However, all of this could have been averted if people kept their money in *community banks* rather than large national or multinational banks. Keep your money in your socks, in your mattress, in your floorboards - not in banks! If they have it, you don't. Keep that in mind in the future.

Start movements for receiving your pay in cash. Pay your bills in cash. Remove banks from the system. They crept into this position when they realized that it was convenient for us, but bankers are by nature greedy and we have fed that trait in them until we created a horrifying monster. The credit institutions grew out of the awareness of our weakness. *We* must take responsibility and bring these monsters down with our own actions now. Get rid of your bank accounts and get rid of your credit.

Our society must change now. We must be that change.

Actually, everyone should start demanding they receive their pay in GOLD, something that actually has value, not like those pieces of paper that are worth less and less every day / devalued on the whim of international money traders !!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The price of gold can be manipulated too

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I fear you are paranoid, and the fact your post received stars shows that you are not alone.

I am not a supporter of banks. I was simply stating that money (which I referred to as "cold hard cash") is useless without banks. What is so difficult to understand about that? When the banking system collapses so does the monetary system.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I agree with Tschusterbauer, people around him looked everywhere except to the front. I have been living in Ireland for 3 years now, and to me it seems as if the vast majority of people are blissfully unaware of where the country really stands, and what the possible implications will be for future generations.
When you broach the subject with most people, their reply is one which is a mixture of "I am not aware of that", and "ah sure the government and bankers got us into this, they will have to get us out", which is ludicrous.
I am sat working in a small bookshop in County Wexford as we speak, earlier today, the cars with the megaphones drove past with a tannoy blaring out protesting against the €100 household tax, prior to a rally in Wexford today and in Dublin in the not too distant future. It makes me mad; sure this in itself is a charge that should not be levvied, but it is a pimple on the arse of the Irish nation compared to how austerity measures will affect future generations.
To further back up the naievity, both pubs either side of the road by me, are full, in a country where if you believe a post made recently in a different thread, the debt of the Irish nation is 1.7 trillion, equating to over €369,000 per head, far more than any other country in Europe.
I love Ireland, there's nowhere I'd rather be right now, but when will we ever WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Because the silent majority of the world has chosen to stick its head in the sand and give up on the fight for freedom especially in the developed world! We are more then well deserving of everything that is about to befall us! This time we are going to need a hell of alot more room then for just our heads! If we don't fight the evil that is destroying us then we deserve what we get! I also think that those of us that have this plan to hide in there shelters will be sadly disapointed when they come back out of their shelters to find nothing left but misery! This is our world and we can't hide from what's happening and pretend it's not! most of us know we get what we put in to our lives and the same is true to our freedoms! We have gone far too long without fighting for them!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

I too live in Ireland and have never once hear anyone say, "ah sure the government and bankers got us into this, they will have to get us out".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggilo
The answer to the journalists question is that at the very start of the 'banking crisis' the Irish government agreed to guarantee ALL money invested in Irish banks.

As a result investors Europe wide moved their money into Irish banks to take advantage of this. This was a dirty move on the part of the Irish government as it almost caused major troubles at a number of financial institutions elsewhere in Europe, hundreds of people removing deposits from banks to move to Ireland etc.
The UK government asked them not to but they ignored that request..

Now that it has backfired they are crying, well, you reap what you sow!

This is precisely it. The Irish government did something idiotic, which was to make the debts of their insane banks the debts of their citizenry---without the ability to print currency to satisfy those debts. This was because the politicians didn't want to deal with major bank collapses right away---just a few months later---and they had a magical belief that the problem was that of "confidence" which could be fixed by fiat, and not that in fact that the banks were broke.

Ireland had banks whose size greatly exceeded the size of their domestic economy, and so the losses were so much bigger (just like Iceland), and therefore it was immoral to make the burden of paying back the money exclusively the problem of their domestic population.

Iceland as in the people and government, blessed they be, told the creditors of their own crazy banks to stuff it. Their banks blew up, Iceland had a recession and are now coming back out of it. (BTW this also explains why 'austerity measures' are always a stupid idea, and as damaged as it may be Keynes is more right than other economists)

There is a reason why FDIC insurance is capped (US government guaranteeing deposits).

Ireland ought to change its constitution to make such bank guarantees illegal.
edit on 25-3-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not that I'm defending the last government because their record was terrible, but it should be noted that the banks basically came to Brian Lenihan (Finance Minister) late at night and told him if he doesn't guarantee the banks they will collapse and there will be carnage in the morning

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

I made that point earlier; it can not be made often enough.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the real danger is if the majority do wake up to all the lies and deciet, then the predictable instigation of a global war will occur. Realize that all those in control in all countries would like their non contributing citizens to be taken care of by a third party.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
That was a little thing we call Hot Air followed up by Denial. Not pwnage on any level.

However, all of this could have been averted if people kept their money in *community banks* rather than large national or multinational banks. Keep your money in your socks, in your mattress, in your floorboards - not in banks! If they have it, you don't. Keep that in mind in the future.

Start movements for receiving your pay in cash. Pay your bills in cash. Remove banks from the system. They crept into this position when they realized that it was convenient for us, but bankers are by nature greedy and we have fed that trait in them until we created a horrifying monster. The credit institutions grew out of the awareness of our weakness. *We* must take responsibility and bring these monsters down with our own actions now. Get rid of your bank accounts and get rid of your credit.

Our society must change now. We must be that change.

You what?! The Irish guy totally owned him! He got shown-up bigtime.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join