It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish journalist leave Bankers speechless!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow, thoroughly enjoyed that. Clearly the public would not be able to handle the answer.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

The problem with keeping your money in your socks is that if everyone does this that money will be worth nothing. hi hi hi Perfect system.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

if you did that in America as a reporter, you would be tazer and handcuffed and charged with somthing!! lol

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Éireannach go brách

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why Greece can get a deal cutting up to 70% off their bank debt, and Ireland, despite sticking to the terms imposed by the troika and not rioting, can't even get a deal on a dead bank where bonds were sold during the year for less than half their value, and now investors are more than doubling their money. Its ridiculous and if the government can'e even get some deal on Anglo, with even the IMF onside, there's no chance the EU fiscal treaty will pass here

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianBlueTrue
reply to post by CosmicEgg

The problem with keeping your money in your socks is that if everyone does this that money will be worth nothing.

How do you figure? You're thinking inside the box when you say that. Having ten dollars is no different than having ten eggs. You can use either to get something else you need. The only difference is that with cash it's called buying. With eggs it's called bartering.

Think about it.....it's the same thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

How does that make it worth nothing? Do you even know how things were done in the old days? People didn't keep their life's savings in the bank. They knew better.

We live too far beyond our means nowadays. If we want any sovereignty at all, we have to stop placing our faith undeservedly on institutions that have wronged us in the past. Banks, government, education, the justice system, medical science, and obviously the military all have to fall now. Read the news. They are falling more and more every day. The end is nigh.

Death to the patriarchy!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Nice.. well said, and is certainly the feelings of most Irish people..

But I have to say, he asked "why" .. and I'll tell you "why" the Irish have to bailout banks that have no relation to them, to insure European bond holders and international stake sharers .....

You joined the European Union.

And because you joined the European Union you deserve everything that happens to you.

Ahh and here is a fundamental issue with "society" and "government" all together...I know many of the Irish people did NOT want any part of the EU...do they too deserve what happens to them? I know that many people caught up in the mess of their governments and countries had no part in it and wanted no part in it, they are STUCK with it irregardless of whatever decisions they would or would not have made.

This is what happens when government/people can speak and act on your behalf, even if you never wanted to let them do so in the first place they do so anyway...

I am on the side of the Irish because I know they fought pretty hard to avoid the EU and probably for this very reason...

edit on 15-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
That was a little thing we call Hot Air followed up by Denial. Not pwnage on any level.

NO PWNAGE ??

Did you see the way that turd was cowering after getting pressed to simply ANSWER the question? He was coddling into the bosom of that bimbo next to him like a little boy looking for a teet to suckle!

That is the definition of "pwnage" my friend

All mr. banker did was talk in circles about nothing for a bit. Banking... er.. negative impacts.. er... financial.. er... roses are red.. um... sky is blue... hmmmm

I am going to look into this Irish journalist. LOVE his refusal to give up the mic! That is taking a stand. This was awesome. We need more folks like this who can ask for simple answers to situations which "bankers" and "economists" purposefully make convoluted so the layman can't understand a word of what's happening.

The truth is very simple and when they get pressed to explain it, they CRUMPLE LIKE A PAPER BAG because then the gig is up.

Bravo!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I watched this again. This is just disgusting.

How much more patronizing could this puke possibly be?

"I'm impressed by the depth of discussion in Ireland, and the understanding of complex economic sector financial issues.."
-Klaus Masuch

Notice his right hand when he says the word "understand" about 0:06 into the clip.

That's right pal, that's exactly what you are. JERKOFF

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
it is heart lifting to see so many talking about the issue, you may think that it means nothing but it does, it means that change is coming.
Ideas spread rapidly, i dont think anyone will argue to that.

But lets not forget what happens to those who stick thier heads out in opposition to this insanity...
If you pray, give this man a prayer for good health,
If not...give him a prayer anyway, if only out of respect for his integrity...

I wonder if he ever felt as though he was putting himself in danger, just by speaking, i have felt that way alot lately...

In any case let them have thier last scraps, they have done this to themselves, they think when all is lost, when the game is over, that they will come out on top. I know in my heart and soul, that is not the case.
It may get rough, but as long as there is just one man like him, they will never win.
edit on 15-3-2012 by owtFsink because: tried flag but alas... iamnoob
, be back in 10-11 posts!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Imagine if all journalists did their job properly like this guy. The world could have been a different place.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That lady needs to keep her mouth shut.
second

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That bankers up there wishing the journalist was American - Jewish and on his side.

I don't believe I'd want to be an Archduke in Austria

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Totally made my day to see that bumbling idiot twiddle his thumbs. just like the rest of those banker lap dogs they only know how to bark when there told.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good on the Irish Man - it's time a lot more journalists stood up for the people because the politicians are not! They're nothing but a legal Mafia!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

He completely destroyed the banker, he was shaking like a dog poo'in razor blades...

Just wanted to let ya'll see this pOWNAGE

Lol.. He would not answer the question because.. The Irish have no responsibility to pay for a defunct bank. And he knows this but will not admit to it. It's all about the Corrupt European Union bilking countries, citizens out of billions of dollars.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't own a credit card, I don't have a bank account. If I need to get something online I use a pre paid debit card. I pay practically everything with cash.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I love how Klaus the Bankster is talking about how he loves that there is an open discussion, an open debate going on and that the people are so well informed about the banks "complex" systems, a story stemming his interactions with a taxi driver (cue lols from crowd), but when actual discussion about this system begins and he is asked a serious question Klaus provides a BS answer that went no where, and when asked to answer the question not once but 3 more times to answer the question he shuts down and his minion defends him, neither answering the damn question

edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Irish will not put up with this.

St Patty chased the snakes out years ago, and it will happen again.

I think I just heard Banshee wailing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join