It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beautiful Video of the Evolution of the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hello, all.
I just thought I'd share this really cool video that I saw on how the moon evolved.

I'm taking an intro to astronomy class that teaches me the 'official story' on matters of space, so I'd love to hear some speculation as to validity of NASA's assertion on this matter.

edit on 3/15/2012 by theBLESSINGofVISION because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

I got A's in Astronomy in college courses. Doesn't mean much if you ask the Space debunkers here. Then I reconnected with my brain later on and began questioning what I learned.

The double whack "theory"...

I have to ask, why hasn't Saturn's rings reformed into a moon(s) after the apparent same cluster after effect? What made that cluster of debris hot enough to form a new planetoid/moon? Why is the moon supposedly older than the Earth? Why are scientists so egotistical? Why is there still a "theory" as to the origin of the moon instead of a real fact?

Why do we still have unanswered questions?
NASA- Never A Straight Answer

edit on 15-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I agree ^, trying to guess how and what the moon looked like billions of years ago is just pathetic, you're going to create and make up theories for the rest of your life and you won't be able to proof any of it true. If all that debree that hit the moon formed "the moon" how come it didn't push it away to somewhere else than into the belt of this earth. Why isn't it still hitting the moon today? If the earth is just expanding there must be a reason why we are "safe" from that debree. You can't tell me that the comets we get once in a lifetime is that debree I'm talking about.

Sorry to tell you, the Earth and the Universe is a great beauty, but you can make it really ugly when you're telling things that aren't true. Everything is fixed into their own track, and you can't tell me otherwise. There is no chance that this all happened randomly, there is no such thing as random.

Would you like to tell me why the Sun is dragging us onto itself? It can't keep us on this track if it has a dragging force that "pulls" you in. Isn't it wonderful how we every year sit on the same position in the galaxy that we did for a long time? I mean really, don't you think if it was for nature to decide where we would be that our Earth would have moved away by now?

Sure you can explain everything is material terms, so called scientifically. But it's purpose is to explain to you what's happening around you, not to deny a existence of the Creator. Just because you can explain anything doesn't mean that you can extinguish the theory of there being a Creator. Everything is to "Perfect" to be randomly created.

new topics

join