It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA's President Announces Ready to Aim Nuclear Weapons at USA & NATO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Headlessshell

Yes, it is always being upgraded and expanded. Most of the efforts now are directed towards the SM-3 Aegis-launched interceptor, making it capable of intercepting ICBM warheads. Right now it is limited to SRBM/MRBM due to velocities.

The ICBMs can be intercepted with Ground based interceptors at Vandenberg AFB and Ft. Greely, Alaska.

--Av

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Russia is upset because if NATO provides missile defense for Europe they become inconsequential. The only reason they have any clout is they have nuclear weapons and they know it.Russia is having a temper tantrum. The commitment to the European countries is set.When Russia was advised of this there solution a joint missile defense system as the called it. Reality they wanted a kill switch to disable the system.When they were told no then they wanted to have launch control so they could help decide when to use it.This defeats the point of missile defense since the act of the missile being fired at them should activate the system.Then came round 3 they decided that the missile defense shouldn't be pointed at them. Think about this there defensive missiles low yield there meant to hit a missile you could use a rock if you could plan the trajectory.

So the point becomes they are all ready aware ICBMS Are useless to try to attack the United States due to bases in alaska and california. The Ground-Based Midcourse Defense system already made icbms from russia and china obsolete. They would need to update there warheads and Russia cant afford to do it and they would have technical limitations they would have to overcome. Let them moan all they want They know if they launched any missiles they would be destroyed its a bluff.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It is very interesting to see all the tension rising all around the world.

First Karzai asks NATO to leave Afghan villages; Taliban scraps talks www.collapsenet.com... s-talks

Second With The Enterprise Just 4 Days Away From Arrival, A SWIFT Cut Off Of Iran www.collapsenet.com... ft-cut-off-of-iran

Third JP Morgan Chase Employee: Blows the Whistle on Chase Bank Corruption comments.cftc.gov...

Fourth William Cohan: Greg Smith Is In The Witness Protection Program Right Now articles.businessinsider.com...

Time is running out for them, so time to sit back and eat popcorn !

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Am I the only sane person left in the world that thinks good ole Obama and the current governments are going backwards in time? I mean maybe they think that by reversing things in the world they will somehow create a random self contained time warp back to the 80's when they still had money.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was under the impression they already have nukes pointed at us and have since the 60s.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I was under the impression they already have nukes pointed at us and have since the 60s.

So was I, I'd imagine they still do. They even had them pointed at neutral nations like Austria and Ireland (or officially neutral anyway)
edit on 15/3/2012 by MortlitantiFMMJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
interesting to say the least. i dont feel there is any thing to worry about. they can program a missile to hit where ever they want and change it as needed. so to say they are going to point them at the US is like a grain of salt. it just means they got our little bombs pointed in there direction. if any thing does happen we will bomb them, i just hope i dont live where there pointing it at.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
hes not even president anymore

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Kettle?
One of your posts from an Iran thread: Black

From it:

in other words, USA sees Iran will defend itself! who wouldnt?

^Pot^

It is okay for Iran to defend itself apparently. After all who wouldn't.....shouldn't that include the US?

Just checking.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev stated he will point nukes if USA keeps installing "defense"
missiles all around Russia's backyard.

Vladimir Putin, is the President of Russia.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

edit on 16-3-2012 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

Removed for my own security,
I have an I phone and do not wish to call an uninvited drone strike in,

PEACE
RK
edit on 16-3-2012 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow imagine if Mikhail Prokhorov, who owns the NJ Nets, would of won the bid for presidency... He would of nuked Orlando for resigning Howard for next season...

Man that guy must be having a bad month because he lost the presidency and the play for Howard...

Anyways... this is just another bluff... wouldn't mind if the White House and Congress was hit tho...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that George Washington's visions are now to be realized. In a nutshell, the visions tell about a time when Russia and China will support Iran and the Muslim nations of the world to attack America and her allies. Things will go really badly for the US, and Russia and her allies will achieve almost complete conquest of America. Just in the nick of time, the US will use a secret weapon that it has just developed, and first take back lost ground, before completely defeating Russia and her allies.
I certainly hope that this does not happen, but with things developing the way they are in the Middle East, I'm having sleepless nights.
Just imagine, if war does occur, all nations which have Islamic nations as their neighbors will be in grave danger as well. Australia for example, will be overrun by Indonesia with China's help, and so will India by Pakistan.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev stated he will point nukes if USA keeps installing "defense"
missiles all around Russia's backyard.

Vladimir Putin, is the President of Russia.

It has been stated before but what do I care, ill just say it again lol

Medvedev is Putin, not the same person but Putin's puppet
Just a way to secure his precedency for the next 8 yrs.

So in matter of fact Putin reconfirmed that missiles/nukes are pointed to the US/US assets

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Speaking of timelinesses, RT has been banned from YT, its likely main portal to American viewers.

Looks like US gov is controlling YT rigidly..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join