It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Athens-Clarke County, GA Republican Delegate Fraud

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I've been busy so I haven't been on ATS recently but I thought this was something everybody should see.

This is just scratching the surface of what is going on within the GOP establishment and their under-handed tactics (and that is being nice).

The GOP can't chalk this one up to 'incompetence' LOL.

In other news, Ron Paul supporters are dominating county conventions in states all over the country. I hope some of the ATS members have been keeping up with those stories and posting them here.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Great video, I hope this goes viral on youtube and helps spread awareness to Americans nationwide. I am well beyond disgusted with the many different ways Ron Paul is being subjected to discrimination, fraud, and censorship. I have lost so much faith in my country. I literally lose sleep over it every night.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Looks like these events are all for show to provide a false sense of choice, at least as far as the people who hold power in the GOP are concerned. Pretty sad. Nice to see that people are taking a more active approach to unveil the deception though. I'm actually humbled by them. I wish I knew about all this delegate stuff earlier on so that I could make more of a difference.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I checked around for more info, if any, on results of contact with the GOP is charge. None yet that I see. Found some more on Idaho's concern over fraud: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope the video gets around more.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the US Political Madness forum, and why isn't it the top rated thread? It should have 200 flags already!

this is HUGE and we have the evidence.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this video, I immediately started sharing it all over facebook.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Watched this today too, lifting the fog on the corruption and how the media completely ignores him.
here's the link if it doesn't work

edit on 15-3-2012 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

the smug arrogance of these people makes me sick.
Its like they think they are untouchable and dont have to abide by the rules they are there to enforce.
What is the point of having party rules when they can be ignored on a whim?

Whether Ron Paul gets nominated or not, i hope this kind of evidence shows what our political system has become!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
S/F for you sir. And why this is not on the main page is a mystery to me.. The video is taking off everywhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Outkast, HERE IS YOUR PROOF!!!!!

You have been very patient and I appreciate that, now hopefully you now understand how important this is to a RP supporter. This video shows how smart RP supporters are starting to get when it comes to the ACTUAL rules of an Election. Its just like those old laws that are still on the books that people go "that was actually a law??".

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Seems someone started another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I put this thread originally in Elections 2012 because it pertained directly to the elections taking place this year but the moderator thought it would be best to move it here.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Has the SOS in GA. been notified of this? I found this link to report voter fraud, but don't know if any action has been taken and since this isn't my post, I thought I'd let you take the lead here.
Also, is there anything that we can do legally (other than report to the state's SOS)? Any input??
Here's the link:

www.sos.ga.gov...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I went ahead and posted this on the Ron Paul Delegates page on Facebook - document these stories, and we'll put them all up so long as we have some credible material like you've posted here.

Here is the link to the facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

And our delegates training site:
ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by ninepointfive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bump.

This is front page material.

...this is extremely hard to stomach, they are blatantly ignoring Ron Paul delegates who call for a head count (division) and close the meeting. Absolutely horrifying.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
Bump.

This is front page material.

...this is extremely hard to stomach, they are blatantly ignoring Ron Paul delegates who call for a head count (division) and close the meeting. Absolutely horrifying.

Apparently this thread alone is a great example of how much Americans choose to ignore how they are being cheated. This should infuriate everyone. But seems hardly anyone participated in this thread. Wow.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I applaud this group, and the spokeslady there in the video.
What is a tragedy, this is likely happening all over the country,
this is Delegate Fraud, and it should be taken very seriously.

*Sigh* The media runs a circus, and everyone watches the
three rings, while we are defrauded out of a real election process.

new topics

top topics

join