It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do they get the Caramel in the Caramilk bar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In case you were wondering. As a kid I always imagined them poking each one individually with a needle and pumping in caramel. I now know how ridiculous that would be. And so I randomly looked it up.

How do they get the Caramel in the Caramilk bar? After spending 10 years designing new formulae for the confectionery industry, one gets asked that question more than any other question. The short answer is that they use a system such automated chocolate shell moulding plant, possibly made by Bindler

source

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
SHHHHH....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nah they freeze the caramel and dip the chocolate...anybody knows that...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: uhmmm?

How do they get the Caramel in the Caramilk bar?

OL used to think it was when mummy and daddy Caramilk bars love each other very much!

edit on 15-3-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix grammar

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I make chocolate covered cherries in much the same way.
First, put melted chocolate in molds, using a small brush to pull it up the sides of the mold.
Then put the cherry in, filling (cherry juice and confectioners sugar)
Then cap it with chocolate.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've never heard of Caramilk but it sounds really good.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I'm assuming it is like Cadbury's Caramel...my favourite...especially when dunked in a cup of Earl Grey...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Weesht. I've had about 6 caramels this week. None left but I'm off to get a wispa now. Diet can wait.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Weesht. I've had about 6 caramels this week. None left but I'm off to get a wispa now. Diet can wait.

It's those double Snickers that I can't resist...you think, I'll save money, one for today, the other for tomorrow...next minute their both gone...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I know what you mean. When his nibs sees bumper packs of choc going cheap he buys them instead of just one. He thinks it's cheaper ?????
For the last 3 weeks he's been buying 4 packs of crunchie, caramel, snicker, wispa, etc for £1. And I'm supposed to be dieting. He's one of them feeders I've read about. And I'm a chocholic. I'll have a look at my running machine tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

I know what you mean. When his nibs sees bumper packs of choc going cheap he buys them instead of just one. He thinks it's cheaper ?????
For the last 3 weeks he's been buying 4 packs of crunchie, caramel, snicker, wispa, etc for £1. And I'm supposed to be dieting. He's one of them feeders I've read about. And I'm a chocholic. I'll have a look at my running machine tomorrow.

Perhaps...just perhaps...he's trying to tell you he like you with a bit of meat on ya bones

new topics

top topics

join