It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Non-Dual Is Best Understood Through Extreme Expression Of Polarity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

There is the direction of Chaos (outward moving) and the direction of Pride (inward moving). This is exemplified in cancer as chaos and auto-immune diseases as pride. This is also exemplified in the conduct of world leaders who are swallowed up by pride and the common rebels who are distended in chaos.

In simple terms:
Chaos is that which lacks Order. Pride is that which lacks Charity.

That which is not lacking Order and Charity is Life.
We exist in a realm which sways between chaos and pride and "leeches" from Life itself. In understanding and the expression of understanding, one stops swaying and begins to move in an entirely different direction. There is a way toward more Life and a way toward our beginning (the void).

We are clearly still attached to the void. In the next realm, we enter in to the glory that you claim a right despite the massive bondage which contains us.

The Kingdom is certainly ever-present, but the ceremony does unfold in a certain way and does have a beginning. The True Perceiver that watches the ceremony also welcomes into Themselves the aroma that comes from the incense lit in the ceremony.

We are the incense. The good aroma is our expressions which come from Understanding living inside of us. The bad aroma is chaos and pride (outward and inward paths back to nothingness).
Cheers, and goodnight for now.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The curse is not judgment, the curse is that which binds our perception and judgment. You should understand that Truth is solvent and if Truth is in us, we also become solvent.

edit* - That is to say, we become more solvent. Communion with Truth is for after the ceremony when we shed our bonds.

Again, goodnight.
edit on 3/18/2012 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Chaos is the divine order that cannot be understood by the mind. The human mind is pride itself, it 'thinks' it can understand the divine order.
The void is what you are and all things appear in and as it.
Human pride says 'No, i cannot be the void, i cannot be nothing.'

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

To judge 'what is' is the human curse because it brings disharmony, it is dis-ease. Humans are insane because they argue with what is. If they could actually stop and see 'what is' and know that 'what is' is all there is instead of believing and wanting something else there would be peace.
Judgment is comparing/measurement and it is conflicting.
Non duality is about oneness, not two-ness. The seer and the seen are one.

There is no inward or outward in non duality. It is one without a second.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I accept that you believe that chaos is a divine order, but I will point out that, plainly, chaos is not order, nor can it be divine because it's way is not living. You have judged chaos to be divine and orderly despite it's very nature being diametrically opposed. What a strange judgment. All of our conduct is determined by the understanding or lack of understanding that we express.

Certainly processes of order grow out from chaos as that is the compassion/miracle of Life, but there are two distinct directions and while one leads to death, the other leads to life and it is evident that this cycle is a fulcrum throughout our realm. However, to place that which leads to death in the position of that which leads to life is surely poor judgment and does not truly transform truth except within each person's perceptions which are in bondage.

Also, I do not claim to understand the maxims of chaos/pride or even Life itself/Themselves. But the "way" is clear. Again, I do not comprehend the destination of the Children of Life, nor do I comprehend the beginning of the Children of Life, but the way and inheritance has been made clear. I do accept that "self" is chaos and pride, it is the nature of our lives which were sown in the void. And, again, if Life makes residence in you, you are transformed into the Living. Otherwise, we return to where we came from. So, if Chaos is your divine, you are right, and you will return to that place from which we all came.

I also agree that the mind of Man usually denies our beginning being the void, and it also denies our bondage. I have clearly stated in this post and others that void is our beginning. I cannot fathom it. But I can clearly see and grasp that chaos and pride are wide and open paths leading back to void.

And I also agree that we are merely shadows, lacking eternal substance except that which was given/lent to us. And where Life has sown those seeds and also finds a harvest, the Gardener will care for and commune with Their Children.

By our own strength, we cannot reap eternally.
By our own strength, we cannot sow eternally.
By our own strength, we cannot perceive eternally.
By our own strength, we cannot discern eternally.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You speak of dis-harmony, but that only brings us to a point at which I must bow out of communication with you as well. Chaos is the most specific maxim of dis-harmony and, yet, your judgment causes you to lift it up as divine and also as order (despite it's perfect opposition to order).

Humans are not insane solely for arguing. That is the equivalent of stating that your own mind is insane for wrestling within itself to judge how to/whether or not you will catch a ball thrown to you. You first perceive, then try to adjust for your limited perception, then assess, guess at a reaction, reassess the reaction as you begin to act upon your judgment and then, wishfully, you catch the ball. Understanding and understanding expressed. If wrestling for the sake of growth is insanity, then it is a healthy insanity. But what is unhealthy is adopting knowingly contrary concepts and apportioning them false titles in order to bring relief to oneself.

I do fully agree that most people are poor judges because they do not see. You must be first cured of your blindness before you can assess what is to be observed. And we are all born with our spiritual eyes darkened. If Life remedies this, fruit will grow. Otherwise, the journey of returning to the void begins. Some embrace their self-condemnation, and others are unaware.

I did not claim inward and outward in Non-Duality intentionally, if I did so in any way. The inward and outward movement of decay that we observe is specifically and naturally opposed to Non-Duality and it is what we are. We are clearly not Non-Duality, but communion with such is the promise that "the Children" will inherit.

I am certain that you reading my words in haste. You also speak against judgment, and then proceed to exercise illogical judgment. I advocate being ever so slow to condemn as it is not the place of any Man to do such a thing, but judgment is how we express moment by moment. We are the animals that clothe ourselves. We are the animals that wrestle with the notion of nothingness and perfection. The Children of Life have a promise of communion, a promise that after the work is done there will be rest and the decay will be fully lifted from our shoulders. But the rebellious children carry their own burdens and they simply cannot do so eternally.

I have addressed much, and if you care to respond to things that I have already said in a rational and considerate manner, I would be happy to reply again, but, otherwise, it seems clear to me that you are content to put makeup on and play dress-up with the nonsensical.
I wish you well on your path.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Truth? What is the truth?

George Orwell feared that truth would be concealed from us.

Aldous Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance.

In this case, both positions above are correct. The link below demonstrates this...

www.egodialogues.com...

We are near the bottom of the rabbit hole. Those who start to climb up and out of the rabbit hole are immediately indentified and delt with accordingly. There are no secrets. Your thoughts are not your own. Everything you think & say is being monitored and perhaps even recorded.

There is only one truth: We are at war. A war between Gods, for your body, mind, and soul. Even if you could take sides the truth is so corruped it's virtually impossible to discern fact from fiction anymore.

Consider this. 2000 years ago it was said a Messiah showed up, called Jesus, to show us the way to Heavenly realms. At that time, to our knowledge no real technology existed as we know it today, at least not on Earth (as far as most of us know). According to scriptures It was possible at that time to ascend to Heaven without any technology. If Jesus was real and ascension can be attained without technology, what then is the purpose of all the technology on Earth? Who ultimately benefits from the technology? Technology is a double edged sword. Ultimately it may be used to destroy us. Most people will perish without ever finding any real truth.

A Star Wars: The Old Republic game trailer says it best...

Star Wars: The Old Republic...

"While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe and protected...
You were trusted to lead the republic but your were deceived, as our powers of the darkside have blinded you...
You assumed no force could challenge you. And now... Finally, we have returned.
You were deceived. And now your republic shall fall."

It's amazing how much truth is contained in movies and video games...

edit on 18-3-2012 by sotaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2012 by sotaz because: Add youtube video...

edit on 18-3-2012 by sotaz because: Problems displaying YouTube video...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotaz
George Orwell feared that truth would be concealed from us.

Aldous Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance.

I think the truth is all around us all the time no matter where we are, in everything. We just need to improve our ability to discern it and then we see what was always there. This is not mutually exclusive from the above points, all are matters of perspective in my opinion.

According to scriptures It was possible at that time to ascend to Heaven without any technology. If Jesus was real and ascension can be attained without technology, what then is the purpose of all the technology on Earth? Who ultimately benefits from the technology? Technology is a double edged sword. Ultimately it may be used to destroy us.

Well for starters, not everyone believes in scripture. And even for those who do, new technology is a form of novelty. I don't know about you, but I'd be bored if it weren't for novel ideas and events. By itself technology is neutral. It's the way people use it that spins our perception of it. Imagine if we didn't have toilet paper. That requires technology.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

The human mind is insane because it talks to itself, it is in conflict, it argues with itself (it 'thinks' it is two). If the interior is in conflict then the exterior will be in conflict (have a look at the news on tv). And because the human believes there is a border between the in and the out, they see the 'outside world' as the problem. They project their conflict onto the world.
You can only ever be here and now, but the human mind is never here and now it is always dreaming of somewhere else, somewhen else. This is the conflict, this where the separation happens. However, you can never be separated from your present experience, you are your present experience. Humans don't realize this. The human mind always wants more or less and is never satisfied with what is.
'What is'. This is non duality. (non judgmental)
'I want what isn't'. This is duality and insanity, the human condition. (judgmental)

If you don't like what i say that is your perogative, but do not acuse me of being irrational or inconsiderate. If it makes no sense to you, it makes no sense to 'you'.
All that 'thinking' will make you drop the ball. Life is instant. Thinking is too slow.
You believe in decay and death, i see change.
The seer of change does not change, the seer is eternal.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying. It does make sense in that I do follow your logical judgment/assessment of "what is." Nevertheless, me stating that your logic is self-contrary does not mean that I do not understand you. More so, I pointed out the particular fulcrum at which your judgment of anti-judgment tips over and I am suggesting that you consider a more balanced and living expression.

Again, I understand you and what you are communicating about and I have specifically addressed a number of your particulars without receiving communication that honors the oneness of your judgments of your perspective (It seems that you are confused about the differentiation between the bondage of judgment and condemnation and the repercussions/freedoms of their use, it seems that you are confused about the differentiation between the bonds of perception and judgment and the grace and mercy of their use, and I am fairly sure that you are confused even about the differentiation between bonds and bondage - the words that I use are very particular as this world is bound to limitation and in bondage to decay - and I am well aware that I know only a little when it comes to these things, but where I am able to draw the connections clearly and gently, they will be drawn).

Just as the Christians generally do, by explaining away truth/life/way, it is common to disconnect oneself from the inheritance. We are in bondage and anyone who is truly able to see and hear do express life, not their bonds. But those who use persuasion to avoid humility and righteousness are void of the "value" which they proclaim is theirs/in them.

Please, continue on your own way if that is what you will, don't let me hinder you. The nature of our exchanges is decaying and will only continue if there is some renewing expressed. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher

We are clearly still attached to the void. In the next realm, we enter in to the glory that you claim a right despite the massive bondage which contains us.

The Kingdom is certainly ever-present, but the ceremony does unfold in a certain way and does have a beginning. The True Perceiver that watches the ceremony also welcomes into Themselves the aroma that comes from the incense lit in the ceremony.

We are the incense. The good aroma is our expressions which come from Understanding living inside of us. The bad aroma is chaos and pride (outward and inward paths back to nothingness).
Cheers, and goodnight for now.

Do you think that this image has anything to do with what you are explaining?

edit on 20-3-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

BTW, the philosophy in the NT is all good, and gives warm fuzy feelings... but know the origins, which are mainly Greek. And to that, your Christ or Jesus fellar is just a reiteration and mutation of Dionysus.

The German philosopher Nietzsche in his book "Thus spake Zarathustra" presented an interesting "extreme polarity".
Western God dies and is to be replaced by a rope between beast and Übermensch.
Nietzsche felt the world would experience some sort of dualistic Renaissance over and over again as history unfolded in that scenario?

Its too esoteric, like trying to make sense of Red Hot Chili Pepper lyrics you will (probably) just end up seeing yourself before you see Nietzsche.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'm sorry to say that I have no grasp on what the images you shared really communicate. I'd like to meditate on them and see if anything coalesces, but I am not factually knowledgeable of ancient Egyptian symbols. Unless there is some ethereal link to truths in them, I can only look upon them with basic appreciation and thoughtful acknowledgment.

Normally, whether it be an ancient religion or modern one, a "break" in logic occurs that causes one to stop observing despite passionately trying to see. For instance, many people say that the Earth is our mother. But we are the Earth (we are one). Some people say that the Sun is God. But we are the Sun. If we are bound to them so tightly that they define our bodies, why would be portion them out as deities? They are clearly part of "that which has a beginning."

So then, what we do know is that we are not the same as perfection, but we can "imagine" it in part in theory (theory is a very general term covering perception and judgment - theory closely orbits understanding [Order that is Charitable]) and manifest it in part in practice (practice is a very general term covering sowing and reaping - practice is orbited by expression [Charity that is Orderly]). This is why manifestation of Non-Duality begins internally and works outwardly whereas comprehension of Non-Duality begins outwardly and works inwardly. Despite the appearance that these directions are opposite to each other, they are truly the same direction of Life. Although, they do "wear different robes for the ceremony."

All that to say; Don't be caught up in accepting or rejecting any teaching based upon anything other than it's Truth. If Truth/Wisdom lives inside of you, He/She/They will cause you to recognize the aroma.

Off to meditate.
Sleep well.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower

BTW, the philosophy in the NT is all good, and gives warm fuzy feelings... but know the origins, which are mainly Greek. And to that, your Christ or Jesus fellar is just a reiteration and mutation of Dionysus.

The German philosopher Nietzsche in his book "Thus spake Zarathustra" presented an interesting "extreme polarity".
Western God dies and is to be replaced by a rope between beast and Übermensch.
Nietzsche felt the world would experience some sort of dualistic Renaissance over and over again as history unfolded in that scenario?

Its too esoteric, like trying to make sense of Red Hot Chili Pepper lyrics you will (probably) just end up seeing yourself before you see Nietzsche.

Interestingly enough, I was watching a documentary about Nietzsche when I wrote the comment you are replying to...

Can't stop addicted to the shindig

Chop top, it says, I'm gonna win big

Choose not a life of imitation

Distant cousin to the reservation

De funk the pistol that you pay for

This punk the feeling that you stay for

In time I want to be your best friend

East side love is living on the west end

Knocked out but boy you better come to

Don't die you know the truth is some do

Go write your message on the pavement

Burn so bright I wonder what the wave meant

Kick start the golden generator

Sweet talk but don't intimidate her

Can't stop the gods from engineering

Feel no need for any interfering

Your image in the dictionary

This life is more than ordinary

Can I get two maybe even three of these

Comin' from a space to teach you of the Pleiades

Can't stop the spirits when they need you

This life is more than just a read through

"Kick start the golden generator

Sweet talk but don't intimidate her

Can't stop the gods from engineering

Feel no need for any interfering"

Ahhh, put those lyrics with your comment... the madness of it all. LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I can't find a description online that best illustrates the symbolism being used in those two images. If my memory serves me correctly, the Lotus flower was to represent the life of man, and the universe as well in a creation aspect. The snake coming from the flower is to represent the essence of man, its 'fragrance'. As far as the specific details of the images, I don't recall.

White lotus
This symbolizes Bodhi, the state of total mental purity and spiritual perfection, and the pacification of our nature. It generally has eight petals corresponding to the Noble Eightfold Path of the Good Law. It is the lotus found at the heart of the Garbhadhatu Mandala, being the womb or embryo of the world. It is characteristic of the esoteric sects, and the lotus of the Buddhas.

Red lotus
This symbolizes the original nature of the heart (hrdaya). It is the lotus of love, compassion, passion, activity and all the qualities of the heart. It is the lotus of Avalokitesvara.

Blue lotus
This is the symbol of the victory of the spirit over the senses, of intelligence and wisdom, of knowledge. It is always represented as a partially opened bud, and (unlike the red lotus) its centre is never seen. It is the lotus of Manjusri, and also one of the attributes of Prajnaparamita, the embodiment of the ‘perfection of wisdom’.

Pink lotus
This is the supreme lotus, generally reserved for the highest deity; sometimes confused with the white lotus it is the lotus of the historical Buddha.

Purple lotus
This is the mystic lotus, represented only in images belonging to a few esoteric sects. The flowers may be in full bloom and reveal their heart, or in a bud. They may be supported by a simple stem, a triple stem (symbolizing the three divisions of Garbhadhatu: Vairocana, lotus and vajra), or a quintuple stem (symbolizing the Five Knowledges of Vajradhatu). The eight petals represent the Noble Eightfold Path and the eight principal acolyte deities of the central deity on the mandalas. The flowers may also be depicted presented in a cup or on a tray, as a symbol of homage.

As a flower essence, Lotus has many uses. It is called the spiritual elixir. It helps in meditation by calming the mind and improving concentration. Thus it assists in spiritual growth—take seven drops before meditation. It is beneficial when used as a spray around the places of ceremony. When combined with crystals, it is very powerful in its effect. Lotus is an excellent elixir for balancing, cleansing, and strengthening the aura. All the chakras are aligned and balanced by releasing, adding, or directing energies to them, thus resulting in better health and harmony.

Lotus also balances and amplifies the effects of other flower essences when used in a combination. It corrects emotional imbalances by allowing a gentle release of emotions. For example, a case of severe backache may be due to a suppression of emotions and a storing of negative emotions and can be helped by the release of emotions through dreams. It is a good harmonizing essence for interpersonal relationships as well as for our connections with our animals.

www.newsfinder.org...

Just thought I'd throw in some interesting 'facts' or what have you in regards to the symbol.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

This might interest you:
youtu.be...
You don't need to reply.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

topdocumentaryfilms.com...
Zen: The Best of Alan Watts

topdocumentaryfilms.com...
Nietzsche: Beyond Good and Evil

Both are a little slow, but goodies. Just thought I'd share.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Up until 0:19, I agree.

0:20 - 0:43 is a trap. The seed of Life that lives within us is that of Judges. I will reiterate that judgment is not the same as condemnation. This is an integral and pivotal point of misunderstanding regarding many messages of wisdom.

0:47 - 1:46 is wonderfully useful to magnify judgment. Observation and "remembrance" is judgment (this gentleman seems to falling into the same system of "trying" which he condemns, but doesn't judge). We can only be aligned or misaligned. Our judgment does not determine - Life gives us judgment. Our judgment does not manifest Life gives us expression. Condemnation determines and this is why we must avoid it while we wear so many bonds and plagues. We do not have the justification to condemn, nor do we have the right. But everyone judges all things, even if they do not intend to.

Consider, who would not run from or fight against an animal if it attacked them? This is judgment; To observe and "remember." The expression from there may take many forms, but one who does not judge would simply watch the animal as it tears them apart. In this, even animals operate according to natural judgment well. Humans defied natural "judging" (judgment is the correct term here, but it sounds out of context, even in context) and entered into spiritual "judging." In this we find that we are either condemned by our own conduct, or we are made new so that new life begins again from our expression.

Once we truly become judges and understand that which we look upon more clearly, we are then beginning the process of growing in "freedom." It is still a freedom saturated in decay and disease because of the vessel we are contained in, but the "groaning" is key. Silent groaning comes from that which yearns for communion with completion. Silence come from that which noisily flails around in search of void.

This concept can also be likened to a child kicking and moving in the womb. There is a sense of "freedom," but relative to the child's parents, the child is extremely limited and is just starting out in freedom. Relative to perfection, we are the same. When spiritual conception occurs and one begins to express the understanding that is growing inside of them, a new being (child of Life) is developing in a womb (the cosmos). And upon birth (physical death), the children of Life transcend the womb and are united/reunited.

1:47 and on is what I refer to as "bubble gum." It's mostly there to keep your mind moving, but not nourished. It is common with spiritualists, Christians, scientists (TED, anyone?), etc. But, again, notice that concept of judgment being disparaged, but then it becomes the focal point of the the warrior's duty. If you hear a noise and are expecting an attack, who would not judge it wise to investigate? Otherwise, you are not awake. Observing without remembering leads to death just as remembering without observing leads to death. One must be a "good" judge or one is not a judge. One must be a good "judge" or one is not good. And both goodness and judgment are gifts from Life. Again, let's skip the condemnation of ourselves and others. We already do too good of a job condemning ourselves socially, economically, etc.

I do appreciate the link. It is always intriguing to see what is being feed to the sheep. I hope this response to the video will help you to appreciate, if not adopt, "being awake."

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I did study and meditate on this. From what I gather, there are many loose correlations to Christ. And there are many misconceptions about Christ's teachings. He did not come to establish an earthly kingdom as it appears his followers are obsessed with (and was the goal of Egyptian doctrine). This is the sort of attempted obtainment that traps people. This is why Christ said "Truly, I tell you, if you do not enter in by the door into the sheepfold, but climb up some other way, you are a thief and a robber." So, yes, there is nothing a person can do to spiritually repair the bondage that we are in.

Contrary to common beliefs, Christ came to educate his brethren about their status. This is why, when accused of blasphemy for claiming to be a Son of Judges, he said, "Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods (judges)?

So then, in the scriptures there is a much greater connection to the truths that "new age" type spiritualists investigate than is commonly communicated by Christians. This is why I said, don't let anything determine whether you accept a teaching except Truth itself.

Later on in his life, Christ particularly prays regarding the communion: "And I do not pray for these only, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that you have sent me. And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and you in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that you have sent me, and have loved them, as you have loved me."

Unwittingly, every time a Christian claims that they are child of God, they are making a nearly identical claim as the one that Christ was to be stoned for. However, they do not understand the teaching that Christ brought us. The work of Christ was not one of novelty, it was one of "opening the womb." He did not come so that we would fall asleep and act as the animals do despite the burden of observation and remembrance that is upon our shoulders, he came as our equal, our brother. This is not to say that he should not be glorified, it is to say that the glory which he was given is also upon all of the brethren. Sadly, Christians lift Christ away from themselves and make idols of him and the scriptures and, just as perversely, they also commonly conduct themselves apart from gracious judgment towards others.

Just because someone claims to be awake, or claims to be "saved," or takes any other title, it does not justify them. And most often, those who proclaim freedom are trapped and make their proclamation as a means to hide their bondage.

If Life is living inside of a person, they will express Life.
The provision of Life is elegant and powerful.
The inheritance of Life is eternal Life. It cannot be taken. Who can take anything from Life? All things are given. And to those who are given the inheritance of Life, their family lineage will be evident regardless of what particular religion they might have been raised into.
edit on 3/21/2012 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here's an interesting citation germane to this twisted idea.

It was not, however, because of his [Hitler’s] insane ramblings that his intentions escaped comprehension, but because, as befits the mythological image of the demon, he was able to switch identities. He was never like himself yet always remained the same. He slipped from the internal to the external mode of existence as circumstances required, from the role of acolyte in a secret religion to that of a perpetrator of unspeakable crimes. In talking of Hitler, one is also talking of his counterpart; for every statement made about him there is a contrary statement. He will go down in history not as a man riddled with contradictions but as the incarnation of an ideology which nurtures within itself the irreconcilable extremes of the sublime and the terrible. – Joachim Kohler, Wagner’s Hitler, pg. 136, Polity Press

Hitler - non duality (or Aryan philosolphy?) at it's finest.
edit on 21-3-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join