It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling and Noticing Differences in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Realtruth

Now that's not right ! Someone threatens me with a good time and you think I'm gonna rat everyone out ?

Is there no sense of decency left in the world ?

Dun Dun Dun !
edit on 15-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You know? To retort the fractured vertebrate of the notorious one liner, I see you have synthesized the equivalent appendage.
I notice more stars are red.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Despite all of the claims surrounding 2012 in the past. It is odd that the fervor seems to have died. I fully expected people to act really weird by now and they have not.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So many changes. Much, much more on the way too.

However, there are many who refuse to acknowledge this change. But there have always been people with their hearts, minds, and eyes firmly shut. Sucks to be them.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Its not the people around you who is giving negative energy, its just you who has changed

I do think there's some truth to this in a multiverse sort of way where we "tune ourselves" to a particular path. What we see around us is a reflection of our internal world, but with some of the variables swapped around.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I desire that someone instruct me as to what I am supposed to ber feeling. Maybe I am feeling it and don't know it?

Is it like dreaming? Hemorrhoids? Fullness of mind? Toe neuralgia? Oneness with the multiuniverses? Gas?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

There are those that see things that do not exist. It sucks to be them.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

“Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind.” - Louis Pasteur

“Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An artist is making something exist by observing it. And his hope for other people is that they will also make it exist by observing it. I call it 'creative observation.' Creative viewing.” - William S. Burroughs

“Wisdom and understanding can only become the possession of individual men by travelling the old road of observation, attention, perseverance, and industry.” - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

“People's minds are changed through observation and not through argument” - Will Rogers

“Observation - activity of both eyes and ears” - Horace Mann
edit on 18/3/2012 by CosmicEgg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"People who constantly quote cliches...live cliched lives." ~ Pulsus Meus Gallo

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Despite the claims of many changes and the prediction of "Much, much more on the way too. " there is nothing. The failure of 2012 is just another in a long list of failed claims made by those that pretend to see things.

There are quips about observations, yet no posting of observations. There are claims of changes, but no mention of changes. There are off the cuff comments about others being close minded.

Anything of substance? Nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well I've been more confident this year, i was always afraid of showing my true colors and worrying about what people thought of my actions. I always tried to do "the right thing" even if i didnt agree with it, but now i just do what feels right to me. My family also used to be more reserved and now they're more "independent" and outspoken, especially the women. Like alot of you said, everyday life feels, well not really fake, just not as suppressing as it used to, i feel more free, like this life is just a phase.

My dreams used to have this blurry black veil thing even though there were colors and light, and now theyre more colorful and the black veil thing is gone.
I also found out this year that during a full moon my eyes dilate alot and the iris gets a slight reddish hue. I'm sure its nothing special but i thought it was pretty cool when i found out.

on a more negative note, i've been getting rage moments a few times a month. I dont know why, ill be fine and then suddenly im really pissed off and my blood starts to boil, it lasts a few hours but they usually go away when i take a nap. Could be the last phase of puberty idk, i just turned 18 a few days ago.

so really nothing that isnt normal, but 2012 has been a good year for me, rage and all

edit on 18-3-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The biggest thing out of the ordinary has been the weather for me, now I know weather is unpredictable and can be unruly at times, but I have noticed a huge fluctuation of weather for example last week this was a the weather

Monday - Sunny, clear skies
Tuesday - wind and hail stones
Wednesday - sun and clear skies
Thursday - sun and clear skies
friday - overcast
saturday - raining
sunday - raining

it's almost as if several seasons have been combined and it's not only happen once, but several times this year. Pollen count seems to be quite low for this time of year as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
when doesn't matter, if they had chose 2021 to be the year then everyone would still be waiting. Having a time is a good thing for those that need a time to change and whatnot, but if you really wanted to why wait.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
For a while now I've felt something wasn't "right" with the world. I had almost debilitating headaches, ear pain, and a pressure in my head and behind my eyes within a few days of all of the recent solar flares. I would like to think its just in my head but I think something is going on. That and it's been so hot in the Midwest. Weird weather, hardly any winter etc...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Post less...and observe more.

Many cultures, religion and non religion. talk of an "End".

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Post less...and observe more.

Many cultures, religion and non religion. talk of an "End".

Talk is nothing more than talk. There have been more claims of an end than you can shake a stick at. There are several a year. These ends are nothing more than idle chatter.

2012 is a hoax. The heaping on of unfounded claims is astounding. There have been an incredible number of failed claims about impacts and new planets and solar activity and geological activity and fake archaeological finds and all sorts of hoaxes. The number of failures must be well into the thousands.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i feel more awake devine ive notised the sun looks differnt idk how
ive had alot of strange dreams
in my dreams ill see a number of unfimiliar faces then names the there tattos then after a number of faces im running threw my town the earth is vilently shaking i fall down many times im holding somthing when i drop it the pictures start again with new faces then the quake gets worse picking me off the ground and slamming me down
it reapeats i always wake up with a terrible tast in my mounth many people say they feel a strange fear or comfert around me
idk even my mother says it im worried
i would not lie i can only rember one face in the dreams right now a black man names jemal or somthing with a white bloods tattoo on his neak in old english and a i rember a bold girl i dont rember her name she had a butterfly tatoo on her neck blue with spotted wings

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 04crownvic

For a while now I've felt something wasn't "right" with the world.

Wherein lies the central issue, this concept of "intuition" being real or not. How would one know?

You can't touch it, see it or hear it so if it exists, it must exist outside our natural dimensions. Which is fine and dandy but a leap of faith required. It's a leap I am willing to make, it's the same leap that says Nature is novel and that global counsciouseness exists.

The problem is relying on intuition as an absolute. This is foolish and impossible as there are few, if any, ways to judge its accuracies. Look at the statement above as a perfect example.

Personally, I don't feel that things are "right" either but I leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is anyone else having tinnitus issues the past week or so?

If so please post and tell us what your experiencing.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join