It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling and Noticing Differences in 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

See my reply to trig.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
definitly feel like the grip of somthing is tightening .

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Absolutely! I have a very uneasy feeling this is going to be the year of MAJOR changes. Not sure what they might be, but I'm guessing earthquakes.....at least that's my feeling....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TeamUFOdotwebsdotCom

I have been wondering for about 3 weeks now what, if anything atmosherically, may be triggering an almost continuous headache. I have had migraines since about 4 years old. As I got older the frequency slowed to one per month , but the intensity increased. I had a very long spell of no headaches at all for about 6 months, untill 3 weeks ago. Then Monday Feb 27th I woke early with a whopper of a migraine, it lasted its normal
duration of 6-12 hours and I slept well that night. However when I woke Tuesday I had not a migraine but a very annoying "regular" headache that has been almost continuous up to today.
Having migraines since childhood I have learned to be vigilant to watch what I eat and look for connections, I still see no connection to certain foods but if I forget to eat a migraine is eminent.
Going outside on a sunny day or days with fresh snow on the ground is also a trigger, sunglasses are a must.
Another factor has always been quick fluctuations in barametric pressure, as when a storm rolls in quickly.
However I have no ideas for why I have now had a pretty constant headache for over 3 weeks.
A thought has me wondering if anyone has made a connection to pole shift or solar flares?
Anyone else having lingering headaches lasting more than a week lately?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orgasmo

Anyone else having lingering headaches lasting more than a week lately?

More people than will care to admit it.

I normally don't take any pain relievers, but in the past two weeks it's been migraine strength excedrin every so often.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I have been feeling something, and I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but here goes.. I have always felt like I was sort of connected with.. something. Im not sure if it's a universal something, a human collective something, or what.. but ive always felt connected with it.. sort of "in tune" with nature. Since I was young, I would just sit and stare, and listen.. looking over a valley, or up at the sky, and I would feel at peace, that everything was fine.

Lately, every time I go into a for lack of a better term, a nature-oriented meditative trance, I just feel a sense of apprehensiveness, or I get overwhelmed by the feelings of sympathy, almost like I can feel the human consciousness suffering.

Im not sure if this will make sense to anyone else, but I described it as best as I can from my own personal experiences.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Do you have any theories or guesses as to what may be causing them? Having a headache/migraine lasting more than a day has NEVER happened to me before. I also like to limit my intake off pills for recreational use only

Have you ever had a headache last longer than a day or 2 before?
Where are you from? I am on the east coast of Canada.
On a side note, the last 2 days I have been experiencing what I "feel" once a migraine has passed, but now while I still have the headache.
It's a very hard to explain kind of euphoria or a natural high brought on by (adrenaline my guess), much like I get after a flight in my wing suit.
It's really causing me to wonder the why of it all, at the same time I am just trying to enjoy the euphoric feeling and trying to mentally dismiss the lingering headache.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I tend to feel things before the trend, priding myself as a scout. A couple years ago I had this strong feeling that we were in for a major "emotional release" (this is how my mind translated from intuition). Specifically it could be any number of things, but for whatever it's worth there it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am beginning to wonder if people are out of touch with nature...

I have viewed the Sun and moon a lot lately as I photograph them every chance I get (and I keep meaning to post them). But the funny thing is sometimes the seem BRIGHTER!
YES you are right...but then...sometimes they seem DIMMER
LOL

Sorry for the sarcasm as there is some in that. I have to say this as the sun is not a static object and changes very rapidly although most of these are subtle there can be some that are noticable. But hardly so alarmingly as in more than a 1% decrease or increase in light. Now that said I know I know you probably don't want to hear any science as this is about feelings and metaphysical but the atmosphere is not static either. So slight changes in color and temperature, especially in the spring since we have had little light and our skin is more sensitive is expected!

Now this all said I do believe that there maybe people who can feel these changes and right now the Sun is at the peak of it's 11 year cycle. But it is a natural cycle just not common enough for you to be used to it, doesn't mean something is wrong or out of place.

Just my thoughts on this, but people do need to get out more...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orgasmo

Do you have any theories or guesses as to what may be causing them? Having a headache/migraine lasting more than a day has NEVER happened to me before. I also like to limit my intake off pills for recreational use only

Have you ever had a headache last longer than a day or 2 before?
Where are you from? I am on the east coast of Canada.
On a side note, the last 2 days I have been experiencing what I "feel" once a migraine has passed, but now while I still have the headache.
It's a very hard to explain kind of euphoria or a natural high brought on by (adrenaline my guess), much like I get after a flight in my wing suit.
It's really causing me to wonder the why of it all, at the same time I am just trying to enjoy the euphoric feeling and trying to mentally dismiss the lingering headache.

No theories on this end, but I have increased my intake of daily water and that is helping, but like you said a linger headache symptom.

I live in SE Michigan.

I have also been having adrenal rushes for no reason, and it's beginning to get a bit old since they are at night. I could really use them in the daytime.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgasmo

Yes....I have history of 2x monthly migraines

but now since Feb they are continuous ....I keep blaming it on the sunspots.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This March...

changes are making me upset.

Stupid March-Madness basketball.....Takes up sport center coverage of real sports ..like hockey

daylight savings....I'm still pissed. (Can't see this lasting much past November)

Snows melting...winter dog poop smell is wafting into my house.

Windy..I got ear-aches...frig sakes.

March break.....damn kids all over the malls...likely up to no good!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
People around, especially even my own mom exude a stifling nasty negative energy

It's imperative to try to stay positive and embrace your loves and hobbies right now

Don't let the negative energy smother you, even if its shady and/or coming from a 'loved' one

Thats the way I see it/ feel it needs to be dealth with, at least.

Its not the people around you who is giving negative energy, its just you who has changed

And for the OP, yes, I do feel a lot of different things happens, not only to me, but those around me.
Not only this year, but last year too.

Like one of the things for me, is that time seems to go faster, a lot. As if weeks turns to days, and days turns to minutes. As I thought it was just because I got a new job and such, I tried to ask those around me, they said the time is going so fast, the past year.

But I don't know. I normally doesn't believe on these things, but something has really changed for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hmm yea its "just me" who has changed, arent I so special, projecting my negative energy

while people seem to be headless chickens, where have their souls gone? Not all, but most. The ones who seem to only eat spend fight cuss abuse...'

seriously the substance abuse is out of control here in America, lately.

its like thats all many live for, the next high.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I was having some very special and suspicious feelings like I was about to start noticing vague and semi interesting questions. Then right after that I found you're thread. Now I notice the feelings are gone. So all good.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes. I've been feeling most of the things discussed thus far. Especially the vibrations in my body. Sometimes they are quite pleasant, like I'm almost becoming lighter. Other times they can be a buzzing sensation that keep me up most of the night. Time or at least my perception of it has changed dramatically over the past few months. A week can go by and I hardly have time to take it in. A week now seems to me as what 2 days did just a few years ago. I don't think it is just me getting older either.

I've also noticed the ringing in the ears as others have mentioned. I started to notice this around the end of last year. The same time as my perception of time sped up greatly.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I was having some very special and suspicious feelings like I was about to start noticing vague and semi interesting questions. Then right after that I found you're thread. Now I notice the feelings are gone. So all good.

Sarcasm - when you have nothing interesting to offer, take the piss. :barf

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Now, I was just having this odd feeling that I was going to notice somekind of barely discernable retort to an earlier post. So I thought, I better get back to that thread. Well, you can see what was waiting for me when I got
here. Now I notice the feeling is gone. All good.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Now, I was just having this odd feeling that I was going to notice somekind of barely discernable retort to an earlier post. So I thought, I better get back to that thread. Well, you can see what was waiting for me when I got
here. Now I notice the feeling is gone. All good.

See you did have an odd feeling in 2012 and it happened right here on ATS, in front of us all.

Dun, dun, dun, dun!

If they show up in the van with no windows, capture you and do those probing tests don't rat the rest of us out.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Now that's not right ! Someone threatens me with a good time and you think I'm gonna rat everyone out ?

Is there no sense of decency left in the world ?

Dun Dun Dun !
edit on 15-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join