It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Janurary 15th, 2012

On the night in question John Miller was commuting home from work on the ███ highway, where his vehicle stopped approximately at the ███ marker. He said the vehicle malfunctioned and when he exited the car ██████████ which radiated █████████████████. Sargent Clive Wills was sent on scene and arrived █████████████ after John Miller was ████████. He said that ████████████ ███████████ and was ordered to ███████ █████████. The █████ was piloted by ██████████████ who came from the planet █████████. The intel suggests that ████████████████ ████████████████████ ███████████████████████. From our current off world records it shows that ██████████████ ███████████████. This case specifically brings about the question of whether or not █████████████████ ████████████████████████. If the latter is true than all mankind must ████████████. John Miller is currently being held in █████████████████. Reprogramming seems to be going well. It is the belief of this agency that ██████████ ███████████████.

Sincerely,

Douglas Parkworth,

MIB
edit on 14-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah, that appears to be about right.

I like it!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
Yeah, that appears to be about right.

I like it!

I particularly liked the censorship theme.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is [CWC] like creative writing? If so cool, except next time only leave the "a" "I" "and" and "the" unblocked to give it the foia look

If not then, interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is great.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting twist here, boncho. I had thought you had whited out the text, so I was trying to highlight the text in order to read. Then I got it.

Thus, you get a flag. Well done.

new topics

top topics

join