It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That 3rd vid of the sun is damn boring... nothing happening there except flares off the Sun!!

Now that 2nd video was interesting, especially the Artifact which cleary shows UFO's on it.... is that for real? Was that actually found with those drawings on it like that?

I would love to believe that that stone artifact is original but am finding it hard to believe it!!

Are there other photos of it? Other sources? Is it in a Museum?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Which part is hoax? The parts from Nasas Websites or the Klaus Dona artifacts that is carbon dated and verified by archeology?

"carbon dated and verified by archeology"
Has any of this verification been provided?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your logic is totally flawed. Convince people they came from goo, and then suddenly they accept aliens as creators?

What?

Logic101, or similar name opening at a community college near you soon.
Please go take a class.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I propose a different theory.

The sun, in 3rd density, is a giant ball of gas burning with incredible heat, providing massive amounts of energy to the solar system.

In 4th density, change of frequency, the sun is now a massive energy transport device.

What we're seeing is actually the bleed-through of 4th density into 3rd of the gate opening.

The artifacts show a lot of interesting info and maybe their depiction of events didn't actually happen in third density.

Who knows, either way, I'm so on the bandwagon now that I'm almost bloody driving it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nice. Love your take on this.
Let's see how it plays out I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBK

I agree! Do you know any current information about SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth? Where are they now?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Despite frequent weigh-ins from members posting information showing all these videos as natural, normal, solar activity, despite the same said in the threads of the videos posted individually, this thread still continues to draw believers that would rather let Youtube tell them what to think, than to think on their own because, convenience of anything, including information is more important than the truth or if anything contained in the information consumed is factual at all.

You are eating poop and loving it.
OP has taken something videos of natural processes and put the word ALIENS on it, and because so, you're eating it.
People are even trying to tell you you are eating poop, but, you're just smiling away with a big brown grin, saying around a big mouthful of it, 'no, no, it's not poop, it's aliens!'

*Leaves this thread in disgust*
Sad.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Star and flag for the interesting thread.

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however. And anything involving Haramien gets my defenses up right away. The man is a serious qwack.

He's a quack eh? Id love to see you debate him on any topic he studies. Just because your 9th grade science teacher told you something doesn't mean it's the absolute truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Questioneer05

where is the gravity? where is the hot melting things? lol

You crack me up dude

They built a stargate inside our Sun maybe millions of years ago....
Their tech would be so low they needed to bother with heat and gravity from it now?

LOL that's the point... that's true, but in a way, the sun would badly want something near from he/she/it... let's say the sun likes a lot to have things "near"

btw, there are stargates... even NEAR of the sun.. but not inside of he/she/it

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by BigBK
reply to post by quedup

Potentially. Then again, how would that affect them? They would be gating from another star.

If they are doing that from another star I'd go for Sirius, definitely. The Sirius Mystery mentions that our star is connected to that star in one part, think it was a bit at the end where it went into totally strange territory. Anyway, I don't believe that at all, but if we find out it actually happened I'm going for Sirius.

The bad thing is that as I doze off I sometimes see things, I never know if it's just my imagination or actually visions, but I saw our world battered and over, flames in the distance and a bunch of Grey type Aliens looking at me when falling to sleep yesterday. (I jumped at that point, woke up and saw nothing else, as anyone but a total nutter would do.) I'm just gonna hope that wasn't anything related to our future...
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

doze helps, but force the boddy...

btw maybe you are from sirius and want to come back?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I had just responded to you and my computer went down. I was on my way to Montana from NC. I was going to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana September-2006.

I was on Amtrak and didnt have any problems until Charlottesville, Virginia. Some black female that I had never seen in my life told me that I was going to die. I left the area that she was in and called 911 from the Train. I was told to get off at the next stop in Charleston, West Virginia. I called the police from the pay-phone at the station. Some female officer came and told me that there was nothing that she could do. She told me to file a report with Amtrak Police. I did file a report later with a Detective Sullivan with Amtrak Police in Raleigh, NC. The Amtrak Station in Charleston, West Virginia was getting ready to close. I was afraid to take a Taxi for some reason. I asked the guy working at that station if he would take me to a local hotel. He told me No. I attempted to walk to a hotel within sight from the station. It appeared to be maybe 1 or 2 mile walk but I had to cross a Bridge to get to the city.

I left out the back of the station. I had to cross the railroad tracks and go up a hill. I dropped my pillow and blanket on the tracks and started running towards the Bridge. I was going Left and made it to the Bridge and then my mind is Blank. I was taken to another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. All I remember is I was found walking around in shock. Some officer picked me up and I did not say anything to him other than to please take me to a local hotel. The officer did a female transport and dropped me off at some small hotel across from a hospital there. I do not remember the name of the hotel, but it was somewhere where family members of the hospital stayed. I got a room and started calling my family to come and get me. My family told me that it would be a few days before they could get there. I either called the Hiring Center at Fort Snelling, MN or my duty station in Montana and told them that I had been tracked and hunted by Something that I could not explain. I want go into any further detail because I dont want to re-live it. Anyway, I went through 2 days of pure Hell in Charleston, West Virginia. I payed for 3 different hotels to stay in. I could not find one that I felt safe in. I remember one of them was the Holiday Inn Express in Charleston, West Virginia. I have attempted to re-trace my steps by using Google Earth.

I was being tracked and hunted by these beings the entire time. It was the most horrible feeling I had ever been through. After I was taken from the Bridge, I still had my clothes on and a black bag and cash in my right jeans pocket, but I flet so dirty. At the Holiday Inn Express I attempted to take a shower and someone attempted to get in my room. I had to change rooms. I went and bought a new set of clothes at a local mall within walking distance and threw my other clothes away.

I know that Aliens Exist! Thats all I have to say.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
In the first picture about those stone carvings it looks as if aliens come out from within earth and shoot beams around that attacking space ship...maybe there are some good guys inside earth that with help
but why help us were are bad for the planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
An invasion is IMO unlikely, I think ETs are well advanced enough to terraform and they could've invaded us when our technology consisted of the wheel and fire.

As an optimist i'd hope they come here with the goal of enlightening us.

The Trianglar mark on the sun could just be coincidence too.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why does everyone automatically assume the e.t.'s would "out" themselves on Earth?

In the Haramein clip they were outside of Earths atmosphere monitoring and possibly intervening with a comet nearby. In the Nasa clip of the Sun they were also circling and could have been also monitoring the solar storm.

It does make me wonder how much they do assist us behind the scenes to prevent cataclysmic repurcussions in space which would directly affect us as well as their own planets.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The "triangle" on the sun was a filament exposed using a different wavelength to usual. As it is cooler it is darker.

This happen often. Massive fail.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Theres no telling what it is, asteroid field maybe about to get sucked into the sun, since its huge and all.

If those all were ET craft then im guessing each ship would be about the size of earth, anything with a comparable size to our ships I think would not show up on the telescope at all.

So IF it is aliens, and they wanted to come and hurt us, and thats their fleet, well, id say we already lost that fight.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Why does everyone automatically assume the e.t.'s would "out" themselves on Earth? In the Haramein clip they were outside of Earths atmosphere monitoring and possibly intervening with a comet nearby. In the Nasa clip of the Sun they were also circling and could have been also monitoring the solar storm.

Probably the same reason you assume that there were aliens in the NASA clip of the sun.

Ignorance and fantasies running wild.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

The supposed triangle was not a filament, but a coronal hole.

The tornado like thingy on the sun wich was posted later is a filament.

Must....get....facts....straight...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Of course I usually suspend disbelief when I read some of these, but this thread caught my eye. Maybe it has just been a long day. Or perhaps, simply because there are other pieces of the puzzle that could fit in here... I back nothing up, merely these are things I have come across. All things I at least half believe but mostly give the benefit of the doubt as it is more entertaining that way. That said suspend disbelief for a moment...

If I lived in a world where Satanists blew up the towers, George Bush is a lizard, the moon is a spaceship, and the world elite pay homage to an owl, sacrifice children before it, then decide how to rig the next election. If there is a giant triangle in the sun then I could believe that there is something otherworldly going on up there. The Masons worship the rising sun, they also practice witchcraft, which is linked to Satan who is also called the light bringer, but also linked to the Egyptian God Horus who comes with the rising sun, who lost one eye in a battle and is now represented with the all seeing eye. I always get conflicted here... am I worshiping the devil if I sit and enjoy the sunrise? *shudder* The one eye thing puts him right at the top of the pyramid as the all seeing eye... Masons... NWO... needless to say not the good guys.

For a while now I have strongly considered the possibility that if aliens exist then they are probably akin to angels and devils in some fashion. If you have linked ancient aliens with a giant triangle in the sun then you have my attention. I have also been seeing the circle in the triangle symbol everywhere! This is unrelated but it's significance cannot in my opinion be ignored.

On the verge of WW3, the invasion of Africa in the beginning stages, FEMA camps everywhere ready to go, Whitney Houston is dead, what else... The elite seem to think something is up because the bankers keep dropping out!!! They are cashing their chips ladies and gentlemen. Start praying to God and hope he listens. If you don't believe in God tell that to the Devil when he shows up in his shinny spaceship and molecularily aligned armor. Too bad they haven't released the graphene swords yet we might have a chance! Has anyone posted how to get through graphene yet? (hope I am spelling that right)

From a Biblical perspective, a reminder, the end doesn't come all at once... I would say the 4 horsemen have already rode out, I hypothesized that if the bombs dropped and WW3 started THEN that would be the horsemen, but I dunno. When the history books are written when will they say WW3 began? Maybe it already has. Either way the horsemen are not done yet, but it is in a way a result of them we enter the next phase... How does it come? Fire from the sky.

If the end comes tomorrow in the form of aliens/demons from the sun I guess I will be let down that I didn't get the zombie apocalypse I've been hoping for. I won't be surprised though. If there is one thing for certain... nothing will surprise me I won't allow it. I am mentally prepared for everything, but honestly have grown to expect NOTHING...Maybe geometry occurs naturally, even if it is gargantuan shapes on the sun. Not like the face of Mary appeared on the face of the sun... it was an irregular triangle, not even an isosceles! Nothing to build a pyramid over.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Experimental tests, remove organs, cultivate the population for resources, etc..you know, .the regular stuff that they do

Don't forget the Anal Probing..

They love that kind of stuff.

The power to enter anyone they desire without lube is what gets them off..

It's all about them getting off..!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

In the context of what the OP was asserting that it was e.t.'s near the Sun - yes, I was speculating.

What is ignorance is to assume that there is no other beings besides us Earthlings.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join