It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
*sigh* This is an interesting post. I've entertained the idea, not because of these recent happenings posted about here in this thread but because Jesus said that when He comes back, His angels will come with Him. He left in the flesh and will be back in the flesh and anyone whose read the bible knows that angels can/do take on the form of humans. Well, we'll see.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: Rewrote response

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Regardless all the other threads with all these other videos being explained, quite thoroughly, as normal, expected, very natural phenomenon, this thread still combines them all to present them together as evidence of an 'alien invasion'?

This thread is a complete and total embracing of ignorance, and a total honey pot for attracting the ignorant believers from the sheer number of supportive comments following this.

The pictures of artifacts used as explanation, are additionally a pretty well debunked modern forgery here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's the policy here about knowingly posting false information?

Op has made appearances and comments in the other threads where these naturally occurring solar phenomenon have been posted, hyped, and thoroughly explained for being naturally occurring solar phenomenon, yet OP still insists on piling it up all over again to recycle the same material already discussed by lumping it together into an even bigger wad of ignorant chicken little-ism?

This is just too totally ridiculous.

This is quite very sad. You don't know what something is, so, it MUST be aliens? No attempt to even try checking with established, well documented resources to see what these videos are actually showing?
Even where well documented resources have shown quite thoroughly what these phenomenon are with sundry example, the explanations are then scoffed as disinformation?

Sad.
Please, quit letting Youtube tell you what to think.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Ok the only reason id shoot this one down is very non-scientific. The size of that triangle on the sun has to be larger than the earth. therefor how can it invade us if its so colossal?
sorry, not usually skeptic ..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The only evidence I'd believe is if they phoned up some time in advance for a group booking at a Holiday Inn or changed their Facebook status to "Leaving now to invade you"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Damn right. I´ve always been on the believer side if there is good pro evidence, and no good evidence debunking it.

Lately I´ve been witnessing a lot of people seeming to simply refuse to look at the presented evidence. Just refuse. Always been kinda like that but it got worse it seems.

A few people are busy qouting sources and providing pics wich clearly debunk the claims. Only to find three posts with lots of stars below their factual post perpetuating the same disproven nonsense without any research whatsoever.

Next page same thing.

Really frustrating.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Looks to be a modern day hoax but good story anyway!

Which part is hoax? The parts from Nasas Websites or the Klaus Dona artifacts that is carbon dated and verified by archeology? Or my story linking these findings together? Don´t shoot the messenger dude... i just made the link. You decide it´s credibility after studying the evidence and plausability.

Plausability (sic)?
Please detail with some plausible concepts using standard physics why any of this "material" is likely to be true in the way you present it. The whole world wants to know...really!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hahah! Next time I see any "Alien invasion, etc" thread I'm waiting until about 5th or 6th page until enough people are around to have debunked it properly.

Now when's that thread coming that has us all stumped?

edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been mentioned already, but didnt phage debunk this "triangle" thing yesterday or the day before by showing a dragon in the sun, a scary monster, and some other shape. I think the findings of the archeologist are incredible, i love stuff like this, but an impending attack im not to sure of. Im on board with the idea of Aliens been here before but ive seen too many sun images of space craft been debunked as as artifacts and what not... Just my three cents
Good post though

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

the four horseman thats not true

they are three and a half man

three as in three country

usa, united kingdom and israel and do you know what a half man is?

ALIENS!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'v watched most of Nassim Haramein's youtube videos, and he's most informed and a Genius, that speaks in understandable ways the layman can understand. Though on this topic of an invasion force coming here. I'm not sold. If you watch most of his videos you will also question this conclusion. Another person is Rodin's Coil. The hairy guy (Rodin) and hes explinations on Geometry, or 'Sacred Geometry' and his explinations. it is a long vidio, I warn you ahead of time, as is some of Nassim's videos. They are a good investment in time however if you ever had any interest in the 'Unified Field Theory' and trying to finish Einsteins work. E=MC 2 was never brought to finality, it always had a missing component, and Hassim would seem to have found that component.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xApostle
I dont know if this has been mentioned already, but didnt phage debunk this "triangle" thing yesterday or the day before by showing a dragon in the sun, a scary monster, and some other shape.

I made a post showing different shapes, but none were as strange as the triangle. It was the other stuff that got me thinking something was maybe up, but if that's all been debunked too then that's that I guess.

Still waiting on some of those Mayan artifacts in other threads though, I hope at least one proves to be from the past with weird stuff going on at some point.

The truth is out there, it's just a matter of when we find it or when they disclose it.

edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Good thread, the first video looks like the sun has been burnt with an iron
the third video is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
The good news is, that we have absolutely nothing to worry about,
for i have concluded that these aliens are absolute idiots with zero skills in tactics,
and their nefarious plot has already been foiled by the good people with doctorates in OMFG,
and they have lost their element of surprise. So, when they arrive, let´s just f**k them up real quick
so we can resume our daily businesses as usual.

Why would an advanced alien race need to "surprise us" in order to defeat us. They would likely show up, sit in orbit and probe bomb us with tiny nanobots designed to turn us into slaves (much like those "zombie parasites" that make insects do strange things). Then they'll land their ships and we'll load up all of our resources willingly.

reply to post by NeoVain

Interesting thread. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a little alien interference with the way things are going around the globe. God knows our own leaders have done a bang up job. Personally, I think I'd extend a thumb and see if the family and I can hitch a ride with them. Maybe that's all just a little wishful thinking, but thanks for the info. I'll delve more into this when my eyes begin to work properly (its morning here).

S&F

ps> for those saying this thread is nothing more than fear mongering,
I've read several pages of this thread and have found no one who seems to be "scared" by this info.
Most seem interested, others playfully believe, while some do not.

Maybe those who always claim people are scare mongers are the ones who are actually afraid?

edit on 15-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Very interesting,anyone else notice that the cap stone on the pyramid with the eye image shines like the sun?
Could just be my tin foil hat
.But it looks abit like the sun with a triangle overlayed.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards to all

edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

i had this idea while watching your vids

maybe the all seeing eye thingy is really

a glyph of said stargate/triangle with a

ufo coming out of it

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hmm.... seems that we will have "Unexpected Hosts" for the Easter Days ...
edit on 15-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by nightbringr

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however.

Oh really? what about 3:18

How obvious can they be before some people "see it" ?

I meant the third video.

I won't listen to anything Harramein says, he is a fraud.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
1. Convince people over a century that the theory of evolution is fact. Implement mandatory free public schooling, control the textbook content, remove God and teach evolution as fact.

2. Saturate all forms of popular media with science fiction, introduce "Ancient Aliens" on the Illuminati/Freemason "History Channel", convince enough people that "aliens" were our creators.

3. Once humans ingest the theory that they "evolved" from either goo or "evolved" from lower life forms, the logical conclusion is that "if it happened here, it happened elsewhere in the universe."

What do you get? People who reject God as Creator who will then think of "aliens" as our creators and saviours.

4. Enter in Apollyon, the destroyer.
 Revelation 9:11 "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon."
9/11....

Who is he?
Jude 1:6 "6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day." Yes, he was a fallen angel kept in the Abyss, the bottomless pit until the time of the end. Apollyon and his chums "the locusts" are released to descend to Earth, to a populace already convinced that they are real "extraterrestrials" and their creators. A populace suffering under the grand delusion of evolution and it's resulting belief in life elsewhere.

How is he released from the Abyss?
"The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss." An angel let's them out.

Any indication today that the leaders are symbolising this?
James Cameron, the STAR director, is preparing to descend into the Abyss, the Challenger Deep, the deepest known point under the ocean at almost 11km. As a 33 degree Freemason, Mr Cameron is well aware of it's "Illuminated message".

5. Are there other "space buddies" that come?
John of Revelation saw creatures that looked like frogs to him. They were spoken into existence (created) by the false prophet, the beast (Apollyon) and their leader Satan. Pull up an image of a grey alien... Wide spaced eyes, holes for nostrils, slit mouth, bulbous fingertips, spindly limbs, leathery dark skin, hairless. These are "grey aliens" seen in a vision 2,000 years ago. They are created beings from right here on Earth, inhabited by demons. 

6. Daniel saw a little horn, the 11th, rising up as the king and leader of the final end time kingdom before the return of Christ Jesus. The horn had the eyes of a man. The Hebrew word "ayin" is actually singular "eye" so the correct interpretation "had an eye, the eye of a man". The Hebrew word "qeren" translated as horn From qaran; a horn (as projecting); by implication, a flask, cornet; by resembl. An elephant's tooth (i.e. Ivory), a corner (of the altar), A PEAK (of a mountain), A RAY (of light); figuratively, power. so we have the Illuminati symbol of a peak, with rays of light and an eye.

7. And why is God going to allow the world to believe such a deception? Because they didn't love the Truth, because they loved the darkness. Scripture states that everyone who stands in awe in amazement and worship of these creatures are those who are perishing. 

God is Truth. The Way and Light came to us 2000 years ago to save His flock and their descendants, who right now are under the spell of darkness, not being able to see what is going on. Do you love the real Truth or is this whole deception more meaningful to you than the One True Creator? The simple message is that God provides Light so that those who love Him may see.

But most will reject the salvation of God because they preferred to live out their lifetime and not look to the beyond - eternity. Sadly, the HOPES that the idea of "extraterrestrials" promise to mankind - such as immortality, knowledge of the universe, creation, true spiritual knowledge etc - are the very things that only our Creator, I AM WHO I AM, offers to those who seek Him. You have a choice - seek Him with a humble heart that is ready to walk into the Light, or remain in your false love of created things given to you by the same ones who caused the last judgement.

OP, they've convinced you already through artifacts of no known origin, images of the sun coming to us from NASA, an Illuminati controlled entity, and artifacts on Soho. It's all a deception. Now it's up to you to contemplate why you believe them instead of getting your answers from God Himself.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Once humans ingest the theory that they "evolved" from either goo or "evolved" from lower life forms, the logical conclusion is that "if it happened here, it happened elsewhere in the universe." What do you get? People who reject God as Creator who will then think of "aliens" as our creators and saviours.

Is this not a completely contradictory statement?

OP, they've convinced you already through artifacts of no known origin, images of the sun coming to us from NASA, an Illuminati controlled entity, and artifacts on Soho. It's all a deception. Now it's up to you to contemplate why you believe them instead of getting your answers from God Himself.

I agree about the artifacts but I´m pretty sure the sun exists, that the coronal hole that looks a bit like a triangle exists, and that the NASA pics showing the hole are not faked.

Way to save a guy from one deception only to be thrown into another one.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Malstrom Airforce Base in Montana is an example of how they can turn the nuclear weapons off. Captain Robert Salas 1964-1971

March 16th 1967 Reports of strange lights in the sky. Report of Bright Glowing Red Object Hovering outside of front gate of base. Six to Eight Missles went down into No Go Conditions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join