It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTTIOTX
reply to post by grey580

Ancient Aliens would be a far more credible series if this guy wasn't involved. I haven't watched the series in a while ,but I remember laughing hysterically about some of the information that came out of this guys mouth..Plus his hair....

Yeah, We went from Carl Sagan to that dude. Just one of many examples of how we have gone down hill in so many areas. Anyways, When the visitors arrive, they will not come from the direction of the Sun. They will leave from their base camp tucked away nice and safe behind the Asteroid Belt on Saturn. ~$heopleNation
edit on 28-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I was just thinking - that if it did really happen and we all looked up together, all over the world, day or night - I think it would be the first time you'd see the forums (all) completely blank - I for one wouldn't be running to the computer to make a post.

Would anyone - I wonder. Would you take your eyes off them for one second???

Wasn't there a thread recently about Remote Viewers who saw - everybody looking up at the sky!
edit on 15-3-2012 by quedup because: (no re www.youtube.com... ason given)

That sounds a lot like what this song seems to be about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
When does the invasion start again? I don't remember. Will bullets work on these guys?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlucchese
When does the invasion start again? I don't remember.

A week and half from never.

Oy vey.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Pah, what a load of tosh, I'm still waiting for the 'evidence'!!??

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
aliens already invaded fool, and we are eating your soul-stuff transdimensionally, as you read this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by highfreq
since said prediction would we be able to see the in coming fleet by now with amateur telescopes?

By aiming the telescope at the sun yes, since that is the direction they are coming. But that would most probably not be good for the telescope or the one observing.

Still spreading lies and perpetuating your fantasy, even after admitting you completely made up the prediction to get a sensational title and people reading your thread.

What a disgrace, can´t believe you are still posting this stuff and this thread is still not in the HOAX section.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youngned

Originally posted by lucifuge
You honestly believe an inter-galatic time travelling alien race will come to take us over in full view? They would come completely stealth like and would hit us without notice. And don't think for one minute that uploading a basic computer virus would kill them off.

I am sorry my friend they will not only attack us they have developed the means to do so for the last 5000 years as an affront to God - the plan is to rub His 'nose' in it (for want of a better analogy) by destroying the whole solar system

Ned

I agree. But I don't think they would be looking to destroy everything, before first harvesting all natural resources. And then anihilation.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Ancient civilizations believed we would be attacked by aliens coming out of the sun?

Really?

Lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As the saying goes
"Outrageous claims require outrageous evidence"
i would be intriuged to see such evidence of o.p claim

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure what would be the bigger distance to jump....the aliens from the star system they came from, or your brain making connections that aren't there..Those bible quotes mention nothing of ufo's or aliens

I think you need to step out of your double wide and get some fresh air

also, archaeologist is how its spelled..but you might be able to find an arkeologist to support your claims

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Take people out of their bubble? What bubble? Reality?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by NeoVain

Ancient civilizations believed we would be attacked by aliens coming out of the sun?

Really?

Lol

They performed human sacrifices and threw virgins into volcano's to please the gods, I don't think that story is a huge stretch.

Remember, even educated people used to think the world was flat.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So, it is now next month. Three days into it.

Still no alien invasion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I think the problem is we can't prove metaphore, it's something you have to believe even if you can't physically prove it using empirical anthropological treatises.

Hope that help,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Total Troll.

Using the word "ancient" means you can say whatever you want with no proof...

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by NeoVain

Really?

Lol

They performed human sacrifices and threw virgins into volcano's to please the gods, I don't think that story is a huge stretch.

Remember, even educated people used to think the world was flat.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is not a stargate it is actually a modified mass relay for use by the reapers who are to lazy to use thier own mass FTL drives to arive fom outside of our galaxy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
So, it is now next month. Three days into it.

Still no alien invasion.

I'm with WingedBull on this.

It's now the next month, so, where it is?

My prediction for the future says that this, like so many others in the past, and like so many others in the future is was and always will be a whole lot of nothing.

Don't believe the hype.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
But your name is the Arbiter of Lies...

I think I'll be having my hamburgers now. mooooooo

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by The Arbiter of Lies
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is not a stargate it is actually a modified mass relay for use by the reapers who are to lazy to use thier own mass FTL drives to arive fom outside of our galaxy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If aliens wanted to invade earth, they would have done so a long time ago. I think they know if they were to show themselves to the world and try to make peace, we would go nuts.There'd be total anarchy everywhere. We would not only go nuts and start killing them but be killing ourselves too out of fear. They know we are not ready for this kind of educational historic meeting. We just aren't mature enough to handle something like this. If anything, they're watching us, shaking their heads and thinking "imbeciles"

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join