It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by NeoVain

Cool. Please explain what these images mean. How were they acquired? What wavelength were the sensors monitoring? What does it mean? (Please don't quote the Bible, I hate Science v. Religion threads.)

You have the time and date of capture in the picture, and as stated it was a blue pic, same picture i posted earlier in the thread where no one appeared to see the triangle...

Wavelength is SDO AIA 335 or SOHO EIT 171 for blue images. Feel free to try and replicate.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Folks, after looking at the greyscale images, I think that NeoVain may be on to something. Not only is the sun a stargate, but it is a giant entity of a supreme and evil intelligence! Here it is, grinning maliciously!

Still no triangle though.
edit on 16-3-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

i think you misunderstand me. Debunking is healthy and provides balance. Debunking is not disinfo. An agent of disinfo may not be employed and given directive, though sock puppets do exist. An agent of disinfo could be any one who stands in the way of constructive discussion.
Some people seem to take it personal when others wish to believe the aliens are coming, or the earth is hollow or our DNA is 1/4 sirian/orian reptile. Call them the tin foil hat brigade if you like, i like to call them the future. The kooks and the dreamers are always ready to make that leap into brave new thoughts. Is that stupidity or is it the spirit of adventure.
Believe one crazy thing, just as an exercise in expansion and soon you find new connections opening within your mind. This is the realm of the intuitive leap, which, is the only way forward once you reach the boundaries of conventional wisdom.
The sun, life, universe, everything is a constant source of wonder and i would miss that sense of wonder if i was to ever "know it all". Over time i've found the best use of this site was simply to pick up new thoughts to take away and research, like a step off point not a intellectual cage fight.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why does this op have 194 flags?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

Wise words. I got nothing to say to that actually.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hey neo, since you took the liberty of so kindly posting your lame delusional 'triangle' sun images on my thread, as well as on here, I figured I could throw reality at you here as well so people will not continue buying into your deluded fantasies. It's just getting old now.

Here is the reality of your 'triangle'

You can't deny facts!

Well...you can...because you have been this entire thread....but then you just look kinda silly

edit on 3-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by NeoVain

Hey neo, since you took the liberty of so kindly posting your lame delusional 'triangle' sun images on my thread, as well as on here, I figured I could throw reality at you here as well so people will not continue buying into your deluded fantasies. It's just getting old now.

Here is the reality of your 'triangle'

You can't deny facts!

Well...you can...because you have been this entire thread....but then you just look kinda silly

edit on 3-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

What facts? The only facts here are that some people can see the triangle while others cannot, no matter what. Sadly you belong to the second cathegory.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

In case some missed it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sat Mar 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

What facts? The only facts here are that some people can see the triangle while others cannot, no matter what. Sadly you belong to the second cathegory.

The fact that there is no triangle there, because you are ignoring every other dark spot besides the dark spots you choose in order to create a 'triangle'

I have just shown the actual shape of the dark spots.
There is no triangle.

Being intelligent isn't so bad. You should try it sometime.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
GO NEO!

anyways, dIdnt know Nancy & ZETATALK are still around...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yes I agree, interesting how we have a school yard mentality, when information is contrary to their ideologies.

Again thanks for the heads up, I see as of late, pretty much all sights I go to are talking about the same thing.

Guess we shall see, and real soon
\

Keep up the fight op, it is appreciated by the people such as myself, and the 195 othe posters

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey Neo, when is the cut off date for your prediction so I can come back here and laugh at you??

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Pointing out that the shape clearly isn't a triangle isn't intelligent at all.

That's called common sense.

Which is a stupid oxymoron because sense isn't common whatsoever.

Nevermind,.. carry on.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Hey Neo, when is the cut off date for your prediction so I can come back here and laugh at you??

I'd say May.

We can be liberal and give a few weeks cushion in case the math is a tad off.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by paradox

Pointing out that the shape clearly isn't a triangle isn't intelligent at all.

That's called common sense.

Which is a stupid oxymoron because sense isn't common whatsoever.

Nevermind,.. carry on.

Well it's an intelligence level which they have not reached

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join