It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBK
reply to post by quedup

Potentially. Then again, how would that affect them? They would be gating from another star.

If they are doing that from another star I'd go for Sirius, definitely. The Sirius Mystery mentions that our star is connected to that star in one part, think it was a bit at the end where it went into totally strange territory. Anyway, I don't believe that at all, but if we find out it actually happened I'm going for Sirius.

The bad thing is that as I doze off I sometimes see things, I never know if it's just my imagination or actually visions, but I saw our world battered and over, flames in the distance and a bunch of Grey type Aliens looking at me when falling to sleep yesterday. (I jumped at that point, woke up and saw nothing else, as anyone but a total nutter would do.) I'm just gonna hope that wasn't anything related to our future...
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
seriously ufo nuts are calling this sun thing a ufo?

haha

Ok amateur astronomers and ufo religioso's

look up Coronal Filament, the "omg triangle and swirly" is a coronal filament, You usually learn of these in highschool science class.

go to images.google.com and search coronal filament, or wiki it, or grab a science book.

there is nothing wild or crazy going on, this isn't new phenomenon, there is no aliens, there is only coronal filaments that happen all the time.

there are photos on images.google.com of coronal filaments from several years ago that look like 8 or 9 "tornados" on the surface.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

If you were accosted in Montana, what makes you think its safe their?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Never mind misread what you said. I do hope it was not real.
edit on 15-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
go to images.google.com and search coronal filament, or wiki it, or grab a science book.

there is nothing wild or crazy going on, this isn't new phenomenon, there is no aliens, there is only coronal filaments that happen all the time.

there are photos on images.google.com of coronal filaments from several years ago that look like 8 or 9 "tornados" on the surface.

Does that explain the huge triangle though? Because I started by downloading all last years soho images of a certain type and saw nothing like it. Maybe it happens from time to time and I should download a decades worth or something, but that's one strange shape going on right there.

Originally posted by calnorak

Never mind misread what you said. I do hope it was not real.
edit on 15-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

Nah I meant anyone but a nutter would've jumped and woken up as I did.
(edit : just realised you misread.)

I sometimes think I see potentials, that's what's got me alerted a bit. Not fearing anything though, if they do hit us in an attack am ready to go for it and see what happens. I'd prefer it if they tried negotiating first though.

And this goes for any of you Alien dudes out there if you exist : our "leaders" don't represent us. If you want to negotiate you do it by negotiating with us all or no deal. And yeah some of us will fight you if you haven't got the intelligence to settle it peacefully, and we won't be going down easily.

*puts neutral head back on and waits*
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Nicely put together thread. Interesting information. But I don't see "evidence" of any alien invasion.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just incase it turns out true, for those of you that do or have practised magick or meditation in the past, watch this, get onside, and get ready.

Thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe their masters have turned up because they failed at keeping us asleep, and this is the first wave of cosmic trolls leading up to dec 2012.
Would be hilarious if all those Christians that've hunted occultists down throughout the ages ended up getting their asses saved by them. The quicker people realise we're all in this together the better.
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
More chance of a gate opening up into a different dimension on a blue moon. Then on the other side little blue critters called smurfs running around everywhere. Stargate on the moon. LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
More chance of a gate opening up into a different dimension on a blue moon. Then on the other side little blue critters called smurfs running around everywhere. Stargate on the moon. LOL.

Not really. And the longer that big triangle isn't explained the longer this will go on.

I'll be downloading a decades worth of SOHO images later to see if anything's as strange as that triangle, and if I don't see anything I'm on alert.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
What a load of hogwash

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
What a load of hogwash

Not singling you out, but if something's going down that's the exact type of post some of us will be skipping past. There'll be a horde of shills on this if there's a cover up.

Mind you, I can get that if it really is happening. The last thing we need is everyone flipping out. Guess we just have to realise that if we've been preparing for this and have a decent chance we'll be ready.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The good news is, that we have absolutely nothing to worry about,
for i have concluded that these aliens are absolute idiots with zero skills in tactics,
and their nefarious plot has already been foiled by the good people with doctorates in OMFG,
and they have lost their element of surprise. So, when they arrive, let´s just f**k them up real quick
so we can resume our daily businesses as usual.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Please refer to my post at the top of page 3. Thanks.

Edit: and please refer to this current photo of the suns coronal holes. The triangle is gone.
spaceweather.com...
edit on 15-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

Please refer to my post at the top of page 3. Thanks.

So holes that big are regular then? If so, cool, just looked at a years worth of images and saw nothing like it that's all.

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
The good news is, that we have absolutely nothing to worry about,
for i have concluded that these aliens are absolute idiots with zero skills in tactics,
and their nefarious plot has already been foiled by the good people with doctorates in OMFG,
and they have lost their element of surprise. So, when they arrive, let´s just f**k them up real quick
so we can resume our daily businesses as usual.

If they ever arrive to attack I'd like to think we tried our utmost to negotiate first. Anyway, I think others would step in if there was a standoff. If Aliens are out there you can bet there's more advanced ones that won't put up with planets being attacked. If not and we battle, that bodes badly for the state of the local area. There could be all types of crap going off all over the place, and I just don't see that as being a realistic scenario.

And be wary of false flags. Anything on this scale would see the NWO installed overnight.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
*From the book "The ALIEN INTERVIEW". Fact of fiction...you decide if there's even a NEED to invade us.

Earth is the "ghetto-planet" of this side of our galaxy.

They dont want/dont need anything from us. Or can they use anything we have either. They did already trillions of years back.

They dont want or need any of our resources.

They dont need us as slaves.

They dont want to eat us.

We will never figure their crafts out because they are made from materials and processes not found on Earth.

The "greys" and all the other "aliens" are not in "real" bodies, but non-biological "doll" bodies their spirits use when traveling thru the cosmos.

They use no propulsion....they just "think" themsleves where they need to go in an instant.

They have been around for "trillions" not millions... of years ahead of us on this "prison planet"

**Give this book a read...even just the Interview part in several chapters. It will make you think.

Additionally? It has a sense of "truth" about it as the "alien" explains it.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Ok, then google "coronal hole" and look at the images. If you don't get it after that then I guess you will believe whatever it is you wish to believe, regardless of evidence. Have a good night.

Edit: look at this one, it looks like a face! Thats way cooler than a triangle, dont you think?
4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
*From the book "The ALIEN INTERVIEW". Fact of fiction...you decide if there's even a NEED to invade us.

Earth is the "ghetto-planet" of this side of our galaxy.

They dont want/dont need anything from us. Or can they use anything we have either. They did already trillions of years back.

They dont want or need any of our resources.

They dont need us as slaves.

They dont want to eat us.

We will never figure their crafts out because they are made from materials and processes not found on Earth.

The "greys" and all the other "aliens" are not in "real" bodies, but non-biological "doll" bodies their spirits use when traveling thru the cosmos.

They use no propulsion....they just "think" themsleves where they need to go in an instant.

They have been around for "trillions" not millions... of years ahead of us on this "prison planet"

**Give this book a read...even just the Interview part in several chapters. It will make you think.

Additionally? It has a sense of "truth" about it as the "alien" explains it.

That's really interesting, thanks. So if nothing's happening why is our race so messed up? Does it try to explain that? Just it say it's just down to Human error? Or how races like ours naturally evolve?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
For the love of God, people, please stop believing that digital artifacts in pictures of the sun are UFOs.

Do you really think that there is an advanced civilization out there that has conquered space travel and is STUPID enough to fly really close to a star?

Do you think there are manufactured materials out there that can withstand the heat and radiation of a STAR? Really?

You watch too much Star Trek. Shields UP, we're going to fly into the sun! Woop woop woop woop.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
we just need iran have nukes, ahmedinejad will save us

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

Ok, then google "coronal hole" and look at the images. If you don't get it after that then I guess you will believe whatever it is you wish to believe, regardless of evidence. Have a good night.

Edit: look at this one, it looks like a face! Thats way cooler than a triangle, dont you think?
4.bp.blogspot.com...

Nice one, thanks! Think I'm almost chilled for now after seeing some more pretty crazy looking ones.

Maybe I've just been reading too much conspiracy stuff lately.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join