It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Amazing how ancient civilizations had high regard for the sun yet some people call them idiots. We have proof the ancients were not cavemen that sat around all day grunting and groaning. It would seem by the evidence you have presented OP that maybe the sun was worshipped for a reason. By far the most interesting thread on ATS. Nicely done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by LastProphet527

I alwys thought the pyramids were either power transmitters or docks. Anyone elses thoughts on this?

Not all pyramids. Just the Giza Pyramid.

It blocks the frequencies, which disables the humans of this earth to go back to its natural human form of thinking and natural environment.

That one pyramid was built as well as other marvels of weight in ancient time.They was built sole from mass telekinesis and designed by telepathy of the mind.

That one pyramid is actually the first wireless computer ever to be invented, so you are right, it transmits frequencies that is not good for humans in a whole.[
edit on 16-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The triangle is normal, there have been plenty of weird shapes on the sun before. The video with the UFOs were normal artifacts which you get on all those sort of videos. So I don't really see anything leading up to the prophecy of spaceships incoming.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Amazing how ancient civilizations had high regard for the sun yet some people call them idiots. We have proof the ancients were not cavemen that sat around all day grunting and groaning. It would seem by the evidence you have presented OP that maybe the sun was worshipped for a reason. By far the most interesting thread on ATS. Nicely done.

Yeah, imagine that? People worshipping exactly what provides life for this planet, let alone our entire Solar System. So many foolish mortals out there still.
~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetTooth

seen so much you're blind agian? been there, but believing in this type of stuff has become a religion of a sort to me, not in the way that it controls what i think but it gives me hope and excitement. it almost seems like one could debunk or prove anything now. too much technology, misinformation

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
wasn't the pyrimds visited by god and had to endure the wrath of the pleagus... because of the gap between rich and poor and slavery.... and the experimenting with the pineal gland and the messed up stuff which would explain the eye on the pyramid

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
satan......

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetTooth

ahh, yes he is working hard, isnt 'he' or they or you!!!
who f*ck'n knows,

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ya know, the ancient Maya must have been pretty lucky to have all of this technological, astronomical, and extraterrestrial information, even though they couldn't use it for any practical purposes. Not even any air conditioning...Ya, sounds like paradise, lol.

Seriously though, I just cannot buy the claim that these ancient civilizations were more advanced than modern day civilization, mainly because there is absolutely ZERO evidence. The only evidence that is available is highly debatable as to context and meaning.

I will admit that the artifacts presented in the video are extremely interesting, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news. They are most likely forgeries. This is not indicative of Mayan art in the slightest sense, and if I can tell that, not being an expert, there is no wonder these artifacts aren't making the rounds on the museum/public display circuit.

There is a small chance that I am wrong, and I will gladly admit that I have made a mistake if it can be proven; and proof, in this case, of the artifacts' authenticity would be acceptance by the majority of the scientific community. But from what I understand, and this is highly suspicious, these artifacts have not been examined at all by respectable academic authorities.

I say this as well because I have a vague recollection of similar artifacts being fraudulently created, but I am not positive that the specimens in the video are one in the same. Either way, I still think they appear extremely hoax-ish. They could pass a cursory age test administered with the naked eye...at a distance, lol, but I don't think they would stand up to scrutiny.

By all means though, if I am wrong, someone please correct me now, before I make a fool of myself, if it isn't too late. But again, proof is NOT subject to individual opinion...OR a Youtube video stating anything. All I am asking for, really, is whether this is an acknowledged piece of archaeological history, and who discovered it, as well as when. ANYONE?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

this is all really cool but its just evidence, you make your own truth. what i believe in is no where near bad. i dont believe that the more evolved civilizations, both technically and spirituality wise, would ever want to attack us. they are mentally evolved too. we compare aliens and gods and heavens to the way we act against eachother, but really i do not believe anyone wants to hurt is. we only hurt ourselves. if aliens do come they are coming to guide us. thats just my belief tho. but no one way is right its all just how you look at it and choose to make real with your thoughts. live love and laugh every moment of every day. but i know there are aliens, dont need evidence for that one haha there are a trillion planets out there, it goes...forever. literally haha how could we be the only one. hahaha

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

How do you fit two million odd size blocks together? Modern technology can't achieve the precision the Giza pyramid represents. Maybe the Mayans didn't have pyramid envy, so were happy with smaller different pyramids. Star for me Ha

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by allareone

firstly, i totally respect your view.i just want to say that who is to say that they arent so evolved mentally that they see we are just a threat to ourselves and our unique planet, so why let us waste a planet that's so precious? or maybe they have a completely different way of thinking than ANY of our cultures can understand.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

Either way I don't think any other life form can F us in the A as much as we are being currently with our debt driven, brain washing, food poisoning, soul crushing society.
Nothing could be worse, though if there is and we get invaded by demonic entity's that want to sit on our shoulders and slowly drink our brain juice while listing to justin beiber all day, there is always death.

But I tend to think the more evolved you get the more you generally care about & for s^%t, you know?
Any contact is good contact as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Maybe they want our oil? I mean recently IRAN discovered a new field.
The timing is perfect for invasion!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I want to ask the obvious.

has anyone looked at the sun through a solar telescope, in real time?

and are you 100% sure it's not an artifact or broken code?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ISis12RA12ELohim

I'm not sure exactly of which you speak

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I want to ask the obvious.

has anyone looked at the sun through a solar telescope, in real time?

and are you 100% sure it's not an artifact or broken code?

What are you implying? That the sun isn't real and that we live inside someones dream or some
type of program?

im actually curious now lol
edit on 16-3-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

I don't think many people think of the ancient civilizations as cavemen. They are separate things all together to cavemen. They just didn't have the technology or knowledge that we have today. They worshiped the sun as it is a very imposing figure in the sky. It dictated the crop seasons, their lively hoods and most aspects of their lives. As with anything a human tends to worship; it was as a result of a lack of understanding of what it actually is.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Yes I am a bricklayer/ stone mason, I could cut and fit together such stone walls as these ancient peoples have done, first though I will need some type of laser cutter or some dang thing. Other than that I can't see anyway possible to make such perfect fits on these stones. Oh yea and the anti gravity device.
I mean really it would take so long, even now it is almost impossible, to even try and comprehend. You could do a few stones and it would take forever, because you would have to take the stone down and put it back up so many times to check the fit, it's just not possible.
Even with thousands of workers, it would take decades. And the weight.

edit on 16-3-2012 by googolplex because: 's

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wade989

i feel exactly the way you do regardless of my recent post, i just want to endorse broad views weather i'm on the team or not.
-they are drinking our brain juice so to speak. the real demons are the greedy soulesss media, gov., military, and everyone who fallows thier every given word to be manipulated.
edit on 16-3-2012 by robbyraw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join