It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Hate to burst your bubble buddy but thats what you call regular solar activity, those fun little dots flying away in all directions are known as charged particles. Thus, my curiosity is this 1. What are you smoking? and 2. Where can I get some?

1. Guess you busted me eh.. but that is a secret. At least now i know how to get lots of flags on ATS

2. You can´t

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Bam, and there we have it,

At least now i know how to get lots of flags on ATS

Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardoSo you don´t agree with his spaceship theory yet you feel that the ones that are also not agreeing with it it are not worth talking to and a waste of time?

There yuh are guy, I knew you would be the first. You shouldn't make assumptions, it only punches holes in your fabricated response.

What kind of logic is that? Is he not wasting his, and other´s time by arguing a theory you yourself don´t believe in?

Not at all Mr. Specolli. My point was that why waste your time with people who post images of sausage space ships ect. One can question the space ship theory, because believe me I do too. However, having a serious discussion about the subject of what exactly this is, is another thing. Can you understand what I am trying to say? It's not personal bro.

Weird

Yeah I know. Getting straight to the point sometimes is difficult for some folks to comprehend. But hey, knock yourselves out. I love sausage myself too. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately people waste so much time with UFOs Aliens or whatever they want to call it. It has being proved that Hitler had so many spaceships we can call UFOs under his space program scheme. The only "aliens" that exists are beings living in other dimensions call it demons angels whatever you want BUT we human beings are the only ones living in this dimension and travelling between dimensions is only possible to us not to them.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by Nurelic

What if the ufo's flying around the sun right now are actually healing it? Sort of "fixing" it as it nears alignment with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy?

I didn´t know it was broke.

What happened?

Maybe they're healing the Souls/Sol/Sun of the planet?...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

There yuh are guy, I knew you would be the first. You shouldn't make assumptions, it only punches holes in your fabricated response.

I didn´t assume. I just took the information you posted yourself. How do your responses come to be? They just pop into existence?

Not at all Mr. Specolli. My point was that why waste your time with people who post images of sausage space ships ect. One can question the space ship theory, because believe me I do too. However, having a serious discussion about the subject of what exactly this is, is another thing. Can you understand what I am trying to say? It's not personal bro.

You were badmouthing skeptics in this thread, obvioulsy trying to rile up some feathers. OP was positive towards the sausage spaceship. I don´t understand what you are trying to say. You seem a bit confused yourself.

Whateva.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zedux
Unfortunately people waste so much time with UFOs Aliens or whatever they want to call it. It has being proved that Hitler had so many spaceships we can call UFOs under his space program scheme. The only "aliens" that exists are beings living in other dimensions call it demons angels whatever you want BUT we human beings are the only ones living in this dimension and travelling between dimensions is only possible to us not to them.

Sorry not buying that one. Why would we be the privilieged ones ? And if we are, why don´t we know how to do this? Far fetched logic right there... I´ll take my ride on the spaceship. Far more plausible.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

I don´t understand what you are trying to say.

Don´t worry i don´t think you where meant to understand him. There are others in here that do

Consider yourself exposed.

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Far fetched logic right there...

Here some more...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Consider yourself exposed.

Right back at ya,

At least now i know how to get lots of flags on ATS

edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Found these 2 new video's:

edit on 15-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i will keep an eye on this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

interesting... i wonder what would the non-believers do if this theory was to be true.... because there's the same possibility for it to be true just as there's the possibility for it for not to be true... no one knows for sure... we just have to wait and see i guess. nice post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

Review my replies, been nothing but factual, provided qoutes, links pics, what have I said that is not true? I retracted one statement.

Please qoute my comments that make you think Im a sock puppet.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardoI didn´t assume. I just took the information you posted yourself. How do your responses come to be? They just pop into existence?

Sorry, had to take the burgers off the grill. Anyway, Actually yes they did, just as yours did.

You were badmouthing skeptics in this thread, obvioulsy trying to rile up some feathers.

Oh ok gUYEE. If my speaking my own mind is "rilling up some feathers", then I got some tar and bare hands to finish the plucking job. Jeezus, calm down.

OP was positive towards the sausage spaceship.

Oh ok, so now he's your hero? My point is that sometimes people want to be serious about these things. Doesn't mean you can't post sausages, cucumbers. Hell let's get some play'doh models in here. There is just nothing wrong with having a serious debate about these things.

I don´t understand what you are trying to say. You seem a bit confused yourself.

Yeah well coming from a cat that has Bob Goldthwait in their avatar, I take that as a compliment. Come on, don't go getting weird.

Whateva.

Hey! That's what Bob would have said!
~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelswhisper24
reply to post by NeoVain

interesting... i wonder what would the non-believers do if this theory was to be true.... because there's the same possibility for it to be true just as there's the possibility for it for not to be true... no one knows for sure... we just have to wait and see i guess. nice post.

No. No no no.

Please, people. Please quit equivocating "possibility" as "probability". Please quit trying to pretend that all theories and ideas are equally sound and equally probable. They are not. Not by a long shot.

I am absolutely positive that what's going on with the Sun has nothing to do with Captain Crunch cereal, because WHY WOULD IT?

I am equally positive that it has nothing to do with stargates or alien invasions, because WHY WOULD IT?

So far, because blah blah the Mayans. That's it. That's this thread's logic in a nutshell.

If that's enough to convince you that, hey, it could happen, then you need to seriously reexamine how low your standards are.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Who can be sure of their motives, or even if they need to attack. They probably won´t. Someway or the other, we will be changed though. Definitely and Indefinitely.

edit on 14-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

I guess for the same reason our own people invade other countries and kill women and children... I guess greed and stupidity applies to all steps of the evolution chain OR does evil truly exist... One would believe that thousands of years of evolution forward a civilization would understand that war engenders war and its nothing but a spine in the foot of development... I guess there's greater forces at work isn't it...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Sorry, had to take the burgers off the grill. Anyway, Actually yes they did, just as yours did.

Ok, I thought you said I fabricated mine. You didn´t get that either, just like the rest of your post is born out of confusion.

I´ll have to draw the line here cause this is totally useless off topic, byeeee.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You should be banned from ATS for putting up such a stupid thread.

"Aliens Will Invade Next Month!!!!'"

You people will write anything just to get attention, while real articles are being ignored.

And everyone who starred and flagged this guy should be banned as well for supporting such stupidity.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's not going to happen.
Not today, not tommorow.
Not next week.

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join