It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok, I'll start off by saying that I appreciate a good thread. I really do. Its obvious that you have put a lot of work into this thread, and I appreciate that. Without people like you, this site would be awful boring. So, kudos to you for taking some time and effort to make a decent post. I also want to state that I completely read your post and watched all the videos.

Now onto the nitty grritty.

The first video you post with the triangle on the sun is nothing more than a coronal hole. They happen all the time and really the only thing slightly remarkable about this particular one is that it slightly looks like a triangle. Right now that shape is fading into obscurity as the sun does its thing. If you look at the current picture of coronal holes at spaceweather.com, (about half way down on the left side) you will see that the triangle shape is indeed fading.

The second video of Mr. Haramein isn't credible at all because there is no proof what so ever that these artifacts he uses are even authentic. I have my serious doubts about whether or not he is even a real scientist because he doesn't apply the scientific method to any of his theories. He's just like "This is true because I say so." That's simply not how science works.

The third video of the Stereo B footage is particles from the sun hitting the sensor. This also happens all the time, especially when the sun is active like it has been for the past few months.

I hate to be the skeptical debunker here. I really want to believe that I will one day live to see aliens visiting this earth. I also accept the possibility that aliens did visit our ancient ancestors, but I also have to accept the possibility that they didn't.

And, one last note, in the middle of writing this I had to put my son to bed, so if someone beat me to all of these points, I apologize. Thanks again for a good read.

EDIT: Here are a few webpages that may help you out a bit.
Coronal Holes - en.wikipedia.org...
Strange objects on SOHO images - sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 15-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
When is the Documentary coming out because they're going to have to be quick with it?

Also I'm sick of watching all the old repeats.

Fantastic Thread Thanks for all the work you've put in. S&F

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This has already been debunked.

Used the search button; you'll find at least three dead threads talking about "The Stargate Triangle." It's a naturally occurring phenomena.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Interesting theory...I was thinking the same thing

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by trig_grl

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

Would be crazy if they just got in their ships one day, loaded up the gold then got a spokeperson to say :

Greetings, Humans.

Yes, you were right all along, you're not alone. There's several ways you can find this out, and for you gold lovers this is maybe one of the worst ways, but we colonised thousands of years back because we wanted it. Let's face it, you could've had worse things happen, right?

So in short, bad thing : we've got your gold, unlucky. Good thing, you know aliens exist. If you ever get your heads together enough to locate our home star system, learn how to make enough ships and how to travel huge distances quickly, and also be a match for us in battle, you can try and get it back, but we doubt it. Later Humans, you've been fun.

edit : I think ProjectBlue has about nailed this one already with the post at the top of this page. It was cool while it lasted I guess...
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Consider this. If a stargate or worm hole is opened with the help of the immense mass and fusion energy of a star, energy is used (or converted) to produce the wormhole. It would make sense that we would see inactivity in the sun or dark spots. The energy from that area is being used to create the stargate. Once the travelers are through, or after a certain amount of time, the wormhole closes and the energy is reverted back to the stars involved in the stargate. The sun returns to normal.

Also, don't forget that triangles and pyramids seem to be our extraterrestrial friends favorite shape. I am thinking that the geometry of a triangle somehow allows energy to flow more effectively, or possibly concentrates energy.
With the alleged new Mayan artifacts, I believe OP's prediction is possible.
Keep in mind, it takes about 8 minutes or so for light from the sun to reach the Earth. If their spacecraft can travel near the speed of light, they could already be in orbit around Earth. Look for an increase in UFO sightings. This would be a hint that what we have discussed here could be happening.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBK

Perhaps they can see that earth is on the verge of Nuclear War which would in turn effect the whole solar system so they're coming to stop it????

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Lets call it an intervention so the ego driven humans dont kill one another and mess up the farm.

Leaders, their backup replacements and all those that have worked for them doing their bidding will be fired as well.

We cannot invade a place we occupy and seeded

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I think you have posted Great Information! Take the information that you know and protect the people that you Love! I know these beings are coming, and some of them have already infiltraited the human race. If you are in the US move NORTHWEST. Montana is a Safe Place! I cannot afford to do this yet. So, I am stuck on the East Coast. Listen to youre Instincts above all! Disregard idiots that want to argue about proving everything. We cannot depend on our Government to tell us everything. I was attacked and taken by these beings back in Sept-2006 on my way to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I know these beings exist and no-one would believe me. I atleast attempt to keep track of UFO Sightings in the US, I wish you well! Amy in NC

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Yes, it is a naturally occurring phenomena. However, would it not be possible that a stargate could produce the same effects? Read my upper post. I don't believe we know enough to through out that theory.

Never forget, one explanation does not debunk. There are literally millions of explanations for any given scenario. Keep an open mind.

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by BigBK

Perhaps they can see that earth is on the verge of Nuclear War which would in turn effect the whole solar system so they're coming to stop it????

That'd be one of the coolest things ever. And BigBK : that sig you have is awesome. edit : superluminal11, yours too, ahahah!
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Very interesting, I really enjoyed the 2nd video. Something is definitely going on, way too many solar anomaly's to make sense of!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Potentially. Then again, how would that affect them? They would be gating from another star. My best guess would be the Orion constellation. Orion seems to come up a lot in ancient and modern times. Look at NASA.

I could think of infinite explanations. I think they want to help us. We seem to be nearing another round of political corruption and world war. This time it could be with maximum devastation.

Just thoughts

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
Someone debunk this please, too lazy to find resources to prove the wrong today. *Yawn*

Quite possibly the most pathetic response I have ever heard.
Your mentality is everything that is wrong with this site and humanity at large.
You have already made up your mind before doing ANY research or checking ANY facts.
Absolutely stunning.
Textbook Ignorance at its finest.

Thank you sir for exposing yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I was just thinking - that if it did really happen and we all looked up together, all over the world, day or night - I think it would be the first time you'd see the forums (all) completely blank - I for one wouldn't be running to the computer to make a post.

Would anyone - I wonder. Would you take your eyes off them for one second???

Wasn't there a thread recently about Remote Viewers who saw - everybody looking up at the sky!
edit on 15-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Very interesting, I really enjoyed the 2nd video. Something is definitely going on, way too many solar anomaly's to make sense of!

Like this one ?

Pictures from the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) [AIA 171] between 2012-03-08 13:57:37 and 2012-03-12 07:59:01 UTC. Watch in HD!

Observe how it takes off at the end...
edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow! Now that's not normal, I don't care who tells me it is. Clear as day!!

Second

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Think about it,

perhaps massive spaceship(s) refeuling via the Sun

Destiny, SGU?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join