It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues

Originally posted by bastardo

Very similar filaments. See the semi round shapes.

But the difference lies in the video footage. If you watch these filaments they normally move with the Suns rotation, but the sphere and filament we're noting on stayed in the same place for hours as the Sun kept moving.

Please link to the video you are speaking to. Every video I have seen of the "sphere" is a looped video that is only a couple seconds long for the initial loop trim. It is looped for the entire time of the video that has been posted that I have seen, so no, there wouldn't be any movement.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is probably not going to be an Alien invasion, you see, we want an alien invasion so badly, we start believing ourself. Deep inside of os we know there is probably nothing going to happen, but we still want it. Even if there have been debunkers here debunking the triangle on the sun, and saying that it's a natural phenomena, we still don't want to accept it.
Humans are great at creating illusions.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!
edit on 15-3-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker
Why am I not seeing anything in the third video the OP posted? Can you direct my attention to where it should be looking for these UFO's? I am interested in why you say this is what is being shown, but too me I only see the sun...btw @3:18 I see nothing.....please let me know what it is I should be looking for because I am just not seeing it

First you need to have fullscreen mode, (so leave ATS, watch on youtube, as it seems ATS have disabled the fullscreen button in their embedding code).

Next you should notice from the start of the video the huge triangle shape, watch it closely. You will see small dots appearing, which appear to move outwards to the suns periphery. After awhile you will see a huge buildup all around the sun with these little "dots" that seem to appear from the triangle. They basically surround the sun.

Now why are these dots not normal? Well try finding similar footage on NASAs site...

And keep in mind you can enter any date and any time a good while back and get all the picture from those dates in sometimes 5-15 minute intervals 24/7. Unless they are censored...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am really not buying the invasion idea. nor do I understand how the OP obtained 130 flags as if 130 flags equals proof. I found i9t faulty with his opinion and interjection of the bible. The sun is not a star gate, calm down stephan hawking lol

link   
Honestly, I think its just ejecta from the sun in the thired video, nothing major to worry about, just more cosmic debris

link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Please link to the video you are speaking to. Every video I have seen of the "sphere" is a looped video that is only a couple seconds long for the initial loop trim. It is looped for the entire time of the video that has been posted that I have seen, so no, there wouldn't be any movement.

Download the www.jhelioviewer.org and then set the dates from March 7th to late March 12th and you can see the whole thing for yourself.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Tell you what folks
If we get invaded, or visited next month (not some obscure redneck in the hills saying he got abducted, but proper mega showing and the like) , I will totally eat my underpants.

Not that I flagged this thread, nor believe aliens are going to invade, but the underpants you plan on eating aren't the edible ones correct?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Even if what you are saying is true, and that is a monumental concession, how does this prove an alien invasion is imminent?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Jeah I saw that vid in thread a few days ago briefly, did you write it or have a link, I wanna know what was said about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How about this for a nice Sci-Fi plot different ET cosmonauts.. have different re-fuelling nozzles that leave different lower density patterns in the Sun after they've "stolen" part of our STAR to fuel their galactic travels/ planet back home etc...... hope they're not taking too much, we don't need a red giant just yet!
OR
The evil overlords are trying to knock out our satellites and disrupt our power grids…mwhaaaa by interfering with the Sun’s magnetic field, the techy they have working on this likes making different pattern’s because it’s not been an overnight success. (Actually they sent him on a fool’s errand, because no-one liked him.)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

These movies are made on the NASA SOHO site, with the moviemaker, from their stock footage. And yes it was there for a good while, but now it seems NASA have removed alot of those pics as stated earlier....

Making footage like this not possible to obtain anymore. (unless there is something i missed)

Suspicious?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
S&F op I am going to go throw thread later as i have no time at present. What i have read so far is an interesting theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Suspicious?

No.

If NASA really were concerned about leaked footage, don't you think every single thing it ever posted on its own website would be scrubbed FIRST?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

These movies are made on the NASA SOHO site, with the moviemaker, from their stock footage. And yes it was there for a good while, but now it seems NASA have removed alot of those pics as stated earlier....

Making footage like this not possible to obtain anymore. (unless there is something i missed)

Suspicious?

Seriously, that are those new sun tornaders people be talkin about lately. also, this seems to be a collection of threads put together with the idea of star gated aliens. I will give you much credit , because i dont believe in your invasion thoery but i also do not want to as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Suspicious?

No.

If NASA really were concerned about leaked footage, don't you think every single thing it ever posted on its own website would be scrubbed FIRST?

Maybe. Maybe not. They sure scrubbed it after. We know this much.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The sun is alive, and just giving birth... to what? Either that or it has major gas!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

Because their not real aliens their U.S black ops crafts prepped for project Blue Beam most likely :/

edit on 15-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
PYRAMID SHAPE.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now where did that big bubble go? I didn't see anything unusual where it would have hit the sun and exploded in a big flare. There was a big eruption on the other side though, maybe it wandered over there before getting sucked in. It would have been moving pretty fast.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues
Maybe. Maybe not. They sure scrubbed it after. We know this much.

Do we? Why? Because someone's saying there are missing pictures that used to be on the site?

Can anyone verify that? Or are we just taking that from the YouTube clips that have already been posted?

What alarms me is the haste with which people seem to jump to conclusions (coincidentally, the more a given conclusion supports one they already have, the quicker they'll jump to it).

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join