It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

and then you see people thinking this guy is an reptoid LOL

well... i have to say a few things... that isnt a perfect triangule. second: a perfect triangle is 3D. third: an invasion ins not on the plans and the confederation would not let this happend again. so dont you worry. it wont.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

They want to take over the human race. They want to combine themselves with us. They want to live among us. Their main focus is the East Coast of the US. Around 25% want to help us by improving technology. The 75% left want to en-slave us. They will use the Alien Telepathic Ability as a War Tactic before they arrive and show themselves. Aliens think in group thought. We humans think with individual opinion.

The only way to stop them is destroy them before they enter our planet. A new military will have to be created outside of our planet. Starwars is the only technology that I know of that can destroy them. Once they enter our planet they can bypass military radar. They also like to hide in clouds, and may appear invisible. They have the ability to use a simple phone tower as a weapon of destruction. Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i also like the umbilical cord theory!

But hoax? their is no hoax, the science is there! there is a spot in the sun with the points! Which makes it a triangle. Now with some saying that any three points you can make a triangle. . . this is pretty pronounced. Which makes you start to wonder a little bit. Now do I believe, or think, that extraterrestrials are coming in through a stargate of somekind? No. Do i hope? a little bit for humankind. . . All we can do now is keep a more vigilant eye on the sun (not directly i hope). . .and see what happens from here!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Someone debunk this please, too lazy to find resources to prove the wrong today. *Yawn*

link   
I would like to see it in a different spectrum also. Seems very interesting to say the very least. S&F thank you.

+3 more 
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

In your video, it says at the beginning that it is not verified where the artifact came from nor the age of it. It looks well made and aged but it looks modern.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
S&F

The long and short of it among other things for our tiny solar system,

our SOL IS a stargate!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Experimental tests, remove organs, cultivate the population for resources, etc..you know, .the regular stuff that they do

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

They want to take over the human race. They want to combine themselves with us. They want to live among us. Their main focus is the East Coast of the US. Around 25% want to help us by improving technology. The 75% left want to en-slave us. They will use the Alien Telepathic Ability as a War Tactic before they arrive and show themselves. Aliens think in group thought. We humans think with individual opinion.

Why would the Aliens just target the East Coast side? Come on. Give me a break. What makes the West Coast side so special? Meh, Area 51 is in the West Coast, you would think they go there first, to get their comrades out. This makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

The only way to stop them is destroy them before they enter our planet. A new military will have to be created outside of our planet. Starwars is the only technology that I know of that can destroy them. Once they enter our planet they can bypass military radar. They also like to hide in clouds, and may appear invisible. They have the ability to use a simple phone tower as a weapon of destruction. Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube.

dont you think mostly of people is already slave of other people?

why would you like to destroy something that comes for helping?

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

S&F

The long and short of it among other things for our tiny solar system,

our SOL IS a stargate!

where is the gravity? where is the hot melting things? lol

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well...I went over to the SOHO site at NASA, and there are very few images there. For most times, you can simply specify a date range and look at time lapse movies, with several minutes between frames real-time, but put together so you can see the progression, like a movie. For that particular day, 2012-03-07, there are only one or two pictures. So, it's apparently been scrubbed already. Interesting!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
To the E.T. overlords who read this, I salute you, you are welcome to this planet. Seriously guys, this board has turned into a strange version of the radio broadcast of war of the worlds, the hype, the scaremongering, the fear based on nothing is getting out of control.

You've apparently been successfully programmed by the media to believe 2012 holds significance, it may in some ways, but it is not the year we make contact, it is not the year of disclosure, it is just another year, sorry to burst your bubble.

Because you were so kind to provide 'evidence', I will as well.

link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well that first video looks as though someone left a giant iron on the sun too long and burnt it, why would anyone try and iron the sun?

link   
hypothetically speaking...

Let's just hope that humans are not an endangered species.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I think you have provided Great Information! If you have time can you help me find out current information about SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth. I made contact with Clifford Clint with MUFON several months ago and he said this information was true.

From what I have read, the Government took SETI funding away for a short time and then the US Navy went in and took over their equipment. I think they are back up and running, but I cant find out much about where the Fleet of UFO's are at now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
hypothetically speaking...

Let's just hope that humans are not an endangered species.

Let's hope not. Trumps seem to enjoy endangered species just a little too much.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I had seen the sun triangle thread previously. The second video is pretty interesting. I am going to have to look up that artifact and see if there is any validity to it. If so, that was the most intriguing thing about the entire post.
The third video wasn't too convincing, though. My main question is: If these are spacecraft flying around the sun, and not some sort of radiation or distortion or whatever, why do we only see them around the edges? Not once did I see anything move across the face of the sun.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Questioneer05

where is the gravity? where is the hot melting things? lol

You crack me up dude

They built a stargate inside our Sun maybe millions of years ago....
Their tech would be so low they needed to bother with heat and gravity from it now?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Think about it,

perhaps massive spaceship(s) refeuling via the Sun

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

My main question is: If these are spacecraft flying around the sun, and not some sort of radiation or distortion or whatever, why do we only see them around the edges? Not once did I see anything move across the face of the sun.

Well to clear up that question about radiation, why don´t you look at some other dates and times previously to this and see if you find something similar? If it is just radiation it should be pretty common right?

And if you didn´t see anything coming out of the stargate... look again. I clearly see at several times what looks like huge spaceship coming out of that Triangle, going to the right and joining the "flock".

If you go here and put in the dates you can choose between many different modes of viewing this, make a slideshow and watch it as a movie where you will get alot higher detail and clearly see alot of smaller craft zipping about on the sun. stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
(pick resolution 2048) and tick "slideshow".

Need more proof?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join