It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So an alien invasion is coming through a portal or stargate of some sorts in the sun? The same sun thats 25 million degrees in its core?? Ok.... Sounds plausible

Alien technology is pretty impressive if they can play around the sun like that...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have been watching STEREO and SOHO daily because of this shape, and if it turns into a Giant Keyhole (which it is starting to look like) then I will freak out. Just wanted to mention it first in case it does if not it was just shadow play...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hmm the triangle resembles this picture of this old Jewish shrine.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
For the love of God, people, please stop believing that digital artifacts in pictures of the sun are UFOs.

Do you really think that there is an advanced civilization out there that has conquered space travel and is STUPID enough to fly really close to a star?

Do you think there are manufactured materials out there that can withstand the heat and radiation of a STAR? Really?

You watch too much Star Trek. Shields UP, we're going to fly into the sun! Woop woop woop woop.

Try thinking outside of the box a little! It's very arrogant to think that other life forms have to play by the same rules as us. If they are at a higher vibration, and much less dense than us the sun wouldn't affect them the same way it would us.....IMHO.

edit on 15-3-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No,no,no they aren't going to invade,they are here for my birthday party,next month.

OP your post is very well presented and S+F for that.I don't agree with your assumption that the sun has been turned into a giant stargate,although the idea is very cool.
In theory the amount of energy needed to open a wormhole of that size and sustain it for an amount of time that an entire fleet could pass through, could only been taken by a source as big as a star,but that would create problems on both the star and the ships and aliens that would go through it.

I will keep an eye on this thread,because sometimes reality is stranger than fiction,no matter what we believe or debate here.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OH MAN did I call this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Not sure if anyone stated this. I find this very interesting as the Science Channel is plugging something were anyone can help look for messages from space. Interesting time that they would need extra eyes.

Nice post

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by trig_grl
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

Would be crazy if they just got in their ships one day, loaded up the gold then got a spokeperson to say :

Greetings, Humans.

Yes, you were right all along, you're not alone. There's several ways you can find this out, and for you gold lovers this is maybe one of the worst ways, but we colonised thousands of years back because we wanted it. Let's face it, you could've had worse things happen, right?

So in short, bad thing : we've got your gold, unlucky. Good thing, you know aliens exist. If you ever get your heads together enough to locate our home star system, learn how to make enough ships and how to travel huge distances quickly, and also be a match for us in battle, you can try and get it back, but we doubt it. Later Humans, you've been fun.

edit : I think ProjectBlue has about nailed this one already with the post at the top of this page. It was cool while it lasted I guess...
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: added

Why would they spend all of their energy coming to earth for gold? Gold is extremely abundant throughout the universe, especially in asteroids.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
02/01/2012

Pretty Normal Sun

02/06/2012

Pretty Normal

02/13/2012

Pretty Normal

Fast Forward to March 6th.....

03/06/2012

Pretty Normal

03/07/2012

WTF?

03/08/2012

WTF?

Great Find OP!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Where do they get that the sun is that hot in it's core from? Energy goes to the outside of a sphere, it may be a couple of thousand degrees in there. I know, NASA must have stuck a Thermometer up the Suns Butt back in the sixties
It's all unproven theory or speculation that's been accepted by Science, I haven't the right to challenge it with pure thought because their pure thought is more right than mine
I don't really care, I'll act as if I think they know what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a repeat....

This guy keeps track of Sun activity with current updates.

This is a run through of the last few days. Triangle included. No answers are here about this topic but it is interesting the bizarre behavior that recently occurred. Watch.....
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Triangle in the Sun

This is an anomaly. The human mind is great at pattern recognition, like finding shapes in the clouds. Every so often, a pattern will emerge that is truly astounding; it will look intentional, but it isn't. It's just dumb luck / random chance, combined with our brains' love for patterns and shapes. In short, our brains like to "connect the dots" for us.

Example: www.youtube.com...

Ancient Stargate Artifacts

Very cool video, but very little to do with the "Sun-Stargate" concept. The guy giving the presentation is making an assumption that "this is the Sun". How does he know it is the sun? I mean, it could be the sun, but how does this guy know "for a fact" that it is?

Also, the surface of the sun is around 10,000 degrees farenheit. Putting that in perspective, Carbon has a melting point of something like 8,000 degrees farenheit. Whatever, or whoever, is using the Sun as a "stargate" must have an incredibly high melting point.

I'm not saying it "isn't possible", I'm just saying that "I'm skeptical!"

Thousands of UFOs Around the Sun

It just looks like artifacts to me.

I was told the economy was going to collapse last year, a one world currency was going to start last summer, the Annunaki were coming with ELEnin, or was it Nibiru?

Why should I believe any of this? Sorry, not trying to be mean, but this site has enhanced my skepticism to such a huge extent, and for good reason.

My bet is that absolutely NOTHING is going to happen concerning the prediction / warning that is this thread.

Cheers,
Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So you conclude with so much evidence and scientific proof that there will be an alien invasion

And the others here on ats are flagging this post. I cannot comment further really. I have no words anymore

Enough. Just enough!

edit on 15-3-2012 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Cool....I'm super bored.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

I share your pain.

It´s like the majority of people just come here to get wowed by something bizarre, and will not make any effort to take a step back and be rational and look at the evidence that is being posted page after page, and gets ignored page after page.

I´m going from being helpfull to dissapointment to laughter to pity to anger to despair reading this thread and other threads last week.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I enjoyed your post very much. Intriguing information and it flowed nicely. Nassim is fantastic and his thoughts and information are incredible. He seems to be a very rare individual with prolific insight and theory. The whole triangle on the sun is difficult to fathom, but after watching the video, why not!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Yes of course, Nassim Haramein photoshopped the original NASA images and put them back in the NASA databases showing the sun with a huge Triangle in it´s center just to raise interest in a lecture he made awhile ago. Oh and he also photoshopped all the images from the 7-8th of March to show a huge swarm building up around the sun(and put them back on NASA:s site as well). Then he hired me to spread the message here.

Oh and he created ALL those artifacts depicting aliens and Ufos together with Klaus dona with a folding knife and some wood, and found a ingenious way to fool the carbon dating techniques to make them appear really old...

This is what you believe right? Give me a break.

Prove to us they were carbon dated please. I have yet to see proof of that.

All you have used is the word of Klaus Dona who is associated with Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy. That's extremely laughable.

An alien invasion through a sun portal...

Now I've heard it all
edit on 3-15-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

I´m going from being helpfull to dissapointment to laughter to pity to anger to despair reading this thread and other threads last week.

So why do you persist? Sounds like you would be better off doing something else.

I believe we are all doomed if we choose to ignore the possibilities of things like this happening, but of course choosing to ignore it helps calm your nerves for the moment...

Maybe i am right, maybe i am wrong, but i will at least consider the gravity of these "curious coincidences" taken together as plausible proof for something out of the ordinary happening... Especially since each of the evidences taken alone is more than noteworthy in it´s own right... Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
nice thread op the the info is intreging to say the least.but in the 3rd video i could not really see anything because im using a hp mini laptop.nice post anyway.
but my question is why do the aliens have to be attacking why cant they be coming in peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
To OP: No, no and no. You are messing up things real bad...

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. Ezekiel 32:7 When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon will not give its light.

It doesn't take a genius to get that this is a reference to a double ECLIPSE... i.e. a Sun and Moon eclipse, happening at the same time. What does a moon eclipse does? It makes it turn RED. Sun eclipse? To those who can observe the Sun during the eclipse, it becomes BLACK.

So the relation with these strange triangles showing up on the Sun is NADA.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join