It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by wolf2420

They want to take over the human race. They want to combine themselves with us. They want to live among us. Their main focus is the East Coast of the US. Around 25% want to help us by improving technology. The 75% left want to en-slave us. They will use the Alien Telepathic Ability as a War Tactic before they arrive and show themselves. Aliens think in group thought. We humans think with individual opinion.

Why would the Aliens just target the East Coast side? Come on. Give me a break. What makes the West Coast side so special? Meh, Area 51 is in the West Coast, you would think they go there first, to get their comrades out. This makes no sense.

this could be one reason why they might take interest in the east coast more than other parts?
www.pakalertpress.com...
just a theory

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is how I feel about this whole alien invasion thing. To me Hollywood has beat into our heads that aliens are going to attack, invade etc. I believe that E.T. is out there, just not in our back yard. Everything in science does not have to be a conspericay or Nasa hiding something.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Neo I believe you 75% because I been feeling a great disturbance I do not know how to explain it. However, this is a huge disturbance greater then any I have ever felt before something very big and very dark is coming to Earth. I do not fully know if it is the so called dark alien gods many spoke of returning. All I know is that this is not a good feeling hmmm and it does oddly synchronize with many of those that can actually feel this disturbance for the past few days.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm enjoying this thread and all the posts. I do love a good prediction thread so as always, We'll just have to wait and see. Some interesting reading though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

yeah look at all the adds on tv that have company's that offer to buy your gold, and people are dumb enough to sell it off. I bet these companies are stock piling it for the tptb to help rebuild the pyramids at some point. just another way out there theory.....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I do not believe it has been debunked at all, despite the efforts of countless shills and even Phage himself. I am glad that you believe it has, so why are you still reading these threads? Not satisfied with the debunks? Or do you have an agenda?

Perhaps it is you who has an agenda?

For all we know, you are a Nassim Haramein shill sent here to promote his works...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

I liked the video and agree with most of it's concepts. It does not address the very irrational behavior of people who would kill us if we would not bend to their ways though. It does not address those who would take things from us just to maintain their present wasteful lifestyle. If we are trying to survive and trying to get along with others and someone threatens the lives of my family I will respond in a manner to protect my family. I am no puts, I will do what is needed. This video could also have been created by someone who wants others to be naive so he can survive by deceit..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Which part is hoax? The parts from Nasas Websites or the Klaus Dona artifacts that is carbon dated and verified by archeology?.

They have not been verified by archaeologists. The artifacts they are referring to have been all but debunked. See this thread for more information: abovetopsecret

Long story short: they lied about the testing. They never were. The institutions they claimed did the testing have denied it and threatened lawsuits.
edit on 15-3-2012 by WingedBull because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They could be here to save us from the "Ones" that control Earth, the scenario is mentioned in the Phoenix Journals along with space gates and tons of other things.

www.fourwinds10.net...

It says their time frame of being able to save us is very short and the operation will be quick, but not all will be saved. The key (what's said in the journals) is when you see the light shine down from the craft to step into the light without fear. There's an emphasis on not being in fear as from what I understand from reading you will not be transported (for lack of better word) to the ship trying to save humans.

Just another possible scenario to think about - in which the texts of the Phoenix Journals talk about this in detail. I would copy text but the journal is in a picture format on the site. I'll see if I can link to the pages.

SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED
www.fourwinds10.net...

edit on 15-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by NeoVain

I do not believe it has been debunked at all, despite the efforts of countless shills and even Phage himself. I am glad that you believe it has, so why are you still reading these threads? Not satisfied with the debunks? Or do you have an agenda?

Perhaps it is you who has an agenda?

For all we know, you are a Nassim Haramein shill sent here to promote his works...

Yes of course, Nassim Haramein photoshopped the original NASA images and put them back in the NASA databases showing the sun with a huge Triangle in it´s center just to raise interest in a lecture he made awhile ago. Oh and he also photoshopped all the images from the 7-8th of March to show a huge swarm building up around the sun(and put them back on NASA:s site as well). Then he hired me to spread the message here.

Oh and he created ALL those artifacts depicting aliens and Ufos together with Klaus dona with a folding knife and some wood, and found a ingenious way to fool the carbon dating techniques to make them appear really old...

This is what you believe right? Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBK
reply to post by RomeByFire

Yes, it is a naturally occurring phenomena. However, would it not be possible that a stargate could produce the same effects? Read my upper post. I don't believe we know enough to through out that theory.

Never forget, one explanation does not debunk. There are literally millions of explanations for any given scenario. Keep an open mind.

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

"There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths."
Friedrich Nietzsche,

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Intersting, but at exactly 12 midnight on 6/7 (my Birthday) there is a huge solar burst you can see at the top right of the sun. After this you are seeing the effects on the Stereo space craft (all the tiny streaks). So the Sun was doing what it normally does (announcing my Birthday too of course). Although I do think the Triangle is strange it could just be pareidolia...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What you are referring to has already happened. This is a history depiction. The triangle in the sun is correct but the invasion happened to mars. That is why Mars had to slowly rebuild and now finally is getting weather back.
Nine tenths of our moons and planets are occupied for security reasons. We are being protected by beings that the government won't talk about. They insist on being all powerfull, yet we are just children to universe. We are safe! Don't let the unwise lead you, keep an open mind. REMEMBER THIS READING, IT IS TRUTH!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Maybe they'll be trying to pick you up. Watch out for pick up lines that you haven't heard before, especially if they are from those who are real skinny and short and drive out of this world cars.
You know, like Saturns. If they start talking about Uranus, run away

edit on 15-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

This is one of the best indicators that a true believer knows the weakness of their argument...they start attacking the critics personally and not the critics argument, desperately trying to change the subject by accusing critics of being "shills," "disinfo agents" or having an "agenda" (that words sounds so sinister, doesn't it?).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I was just thinking - that if it did really happen and we all looked up together, all over the world, day or night - I think it would be the first time you'd see the forums (all) completely blank - I for one wouldn't be running to the computer to make a post.

Would anyone - I wonder. Would you take your eyes off them for one second???

Wasn't there a thread recently about Remote Viewers who saw - everybody looking up at the sky!
edit on 15-3-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

I think this is the story you were looking for, this may be why they are coming to help us. It did show on that artifact a large meteor or asteroid being deflected by a ship. Take a look at this....
www.viewzone.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If it really is Aliens I'd probably have to get my priorities straight. Which would definitely mean remembering to ask them if they can make hoverboards.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I recently watched an interview with Alex Collier (link below) and he talked about how his contact in the Andromeda Council said that events will be happening between now and mid July probably longer that will empower humanity so they don't worship any E.T. he also mentioned how the book of revelations will be played out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yes of course, Nassim Haramein photoshopped the original NASA images and put them back in the NASA databases showing the sun with a huge Triangle in it´s center just to raise interest in a lecture he made awhile ago. Oh and he also photoshopped all the images from the 7-8th of March to show a huge swarm building up around the sun(and put them back on NASA:s site as well). Then he hired me to spread the message here.

Unfreaking believable.

Again, there was no triangle, just a coronal hole of a size that is not abnormal that kinda looked like a triangle.

I already showed 10 times where you are wrong but you still ignore it.

The huge UFO swarm was a normal proton shower wich was also proven by different other pics and vids.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's pretty clear what it is, the sun is a mass effect relay, and the reapers are pissed that bioware exposed their plans, so they now have to reveal themselves and devour any sentient life so they can hibernate for another several million years.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join