It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+156 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Before i start i just want to say that all information in this thread is verifiable by either Nasa:s own footage on their sites or from scientists and arkeologists by searching on the internet.

Many of you have probably seen this clip where a giant triangle have been seen in the Sun, partly obscured by sunstorms in the corona. This Triangle is HUGE, and do not look natural. It seems to have been there for a long time looking back at pictures, but was always far more obscured than now, so this Triangle shape have never been this visible before!

But this is not what this thread is about, as there is already another thread about that.

I instead want to show you what have recently been found out about this in other areas of research.

If you watch this clip Nassim Haramein have found some new artifacts that talk about this Triangle in the Sun... keep in mind this was before this Triangle was actually spotted!

(At 4:30 is the artifact depicting the Triangle in the Sun being used as a Stargate!)

So now we know the ancients called the Sun a "Doorway" or "Stargate", that they depicted it as having a Triangle in it´s center, and that Alien craft (Ufo:s) or Flying saucers will attack earth after coming out of the sun from the Triangle... But when will this happen?

Well apparently, it started the 8th of March, as is evidenced by this clip (and can be verified on Nasas own site)

See that ? They are literally pouring out of the Stargate in the Sun! They are completely filling the surrounding space, thousands of them in the matter of one day! I bet if they all moved towards earth they would black out the Sun completely for 3 days before actually arriving!

Now i am no bible-fanatic, i am actually an Atheist, but i know that parts of the Bible was just "copied" from the old egyptian texts and the hebrew bible (which talks alot about our creators as coming in spaceships and being from outer space...) as these parts are.

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Ezekiel 32:7 When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon will not give its light.

What is the sixth seal?

The Seven Seals is a phrase in the Book of Revelation that refers to seven symbolic seals that secure the book or scroll, that John of Patmos saw in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. The opening of the seals, on the Apocalyptic document occurs in Revelation Chapters 5-8. In John's vision, the only one worthy to open the book is referred to as both the "Lion of Judah" and the "Lamb having seven horns and seven eyes".[5:5-6] Upon the Lamb opening a seal from the book, a judgment is released or an apocalyptic event occurs. The opening of the first four seals release The Four Horsemen, each with their own specific mission.[6:1-8] The opening of the fifth seal releases the cries of martyrs for the "word of God".[6:9-11] The sixth seal prompts cataclysmic events.[6:12-17] The seventh seal cues seven angelic trumpeters who in turn cue the seven bowl judgments.

en.wikipedia.org...

So the sixth seal comes after the four horsemen, have they already been here? Considering the state of affairs in the world, i would say yes, maybe they where, it sure looks like it. Metaphorically, in this case, as alot of the bible is supposed to be read metaphorically.

And the sixth seal is apparently a sign of cataclysmic events... like a Stargate in the Sun? And after that is apparently judgment... Is that what the mayans was referring to at the end of this calendar?

These spacecraft are apparently around the sun now, or at least was on the 8:th of march. I wonder how long it will take them to come here? What kind of engines they have? We know they use Stargates to transport vast distances, which may be because the lightspeed-barrier might not be overcome and Einstein was right. therefore other forms of travel than using Stargates between systems is impossible, due to the vast energies/time required. Energy that is abundant in a Star!

This also means they would have to use physical travel to get between stars and planets or interstellar space, which is restricted by the lightspeed barrier, which means they probably have engines similar to ours or at most a few hundred or thousand % more efficient. Our best engines currently would reach the Sun in 12-18 months, and that is alot faster than the engines used when going to the moon... (wiki.answers.com...) so if their engines are somewhere betweeen 12-18 times faster than ours(which seems entirely reasonable), this means they could be here in a month.

Then what?
edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: Spelling

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Star and flag for the interesting thread.

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however. And anything involving Haramien gets my defenses up right away. The man is a serious qwack.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420

Who can be sure of their motives, or even if they need to attack. They probably won´t. Someway or the other, we will be changed though. Definitely and Indefinitely.

edit on 14-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well to me it just looks like a bunch of little rock debris. How do you know it's not that? Only thing interesting, looked like the Sun had a fetus in it, with an umbilical cord sucking on the juice of the Sun. I don't know. I don't see anything out of the ordinary.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well to me it just looks like a bunch of little rock debris. How do you know it's not that. Only thing interesting looked like the Sun had a fetus in it, with an umbilical cord sucking on the juice of the Sun. I don't know. I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Excuse me what are you talking about? Which movie or link did you bother with?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
* face palms *

i will keep an eye on this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The third video.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420

They saw a transmission of a George W. Bush speech.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however.

Oh really? what about 3:18

How obvious can they be before some people "see it" ?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Neo, I must say....you stretch my mind farther than a mind should stretch....I like....

Des

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
this is interesting indeed. keeping an eye on this thread for sure, thanks for sharing OP! S+F!

+43 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I don't know. About this one.
However I do like that one neck piece with the alien cockpit blowup.
How would they know that one? Unless they saw it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Keeping an eye on this too, thanks for posting.

One thing's for sure, if they're about to attack and they already have cults set up here the debunkers will be along shortly.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Looks to be a modern day hoax but good story anyway!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Neo, I must say....you stretch my mind farther than a mind should stretch....I like....

Des

Glad to hear, i like to stretch people, take them out of their bubble.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Looks to be a modern day hoax but good story anyway!

Which part is hoax? The parts from Nasas Websites or the Klaus Dona artifacts that is carbon dated and verified by archeology? Or my story linking these findings together? Don´t shoot the messenger dude... i just made the link. You decide it´s credibility after studying the evidence and plausability.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
To be honest, the specks of light in the "Thousands of UFOs around the Sun 07 MAR 2012" video look like interference from radiation.

Do you have footage of the sun within the same time frame as the video mentioned, but in alternative spectrum feeds?

Extreme ultraviolet Imaging Telescope (EIT) EIT provides full disc images of the Sun at four selected colours in the extreme ultraviolet, mapping the plasma in the low corona and transition region at temperatures between 80 000 and 2 500 000°C. Principal Investigator: F. Auchère, Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale, Orsay, France

SOURCE- Soho information fact sheet (PDF).

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
very interesting i am highly intrigued

my major question is why do you say invasion in next month? or did i miss something to indicate the date...

anyhow i was recently at an evolver meeting in my local city and we had a skype call with one of Nassims understudys (who is also coincidently a DJ for shambala)

I HIGHLY RECOMEND looking into both nassim and shambalah and the evolver.net group

anyways star and flag much appreciate the information

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...but this one is very tempting to believe lol

S&F, I'll have my head up to the skies in the coming days

edit on 3/14/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join