It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to make you smile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Very cute video. I know cats are more intelligent than what most people give them credit for the trick with a cat is they have to be in the mood to do something, but I've never actually seen a cat fetch before. Very unusually smart cat,do you believe it could be possible for a dog that died to come back as a cat or vice versa, or maybe some other animal.?

Emine Sinmaz

Copycat! She fetches, pants and wags her tail - meet Tifa the cat that thinks she's a dog. A video of the cute kitten playing with her owner has attracted more than 930,000 hits, 6,000 likes, and 900 comments on YouTube.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 14-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 14-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What a funny cat. My cat does the same thing, except he won't let it go-he growls like a dog, and then he wants me to chase him, and we play. Cats are cool!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Aww, what a cutie! It even pants like a dog! Thanks for making me smile.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Cats do fetch, when they feel like it
. I've had a few that did and have one now that will play like my dogs. Much fun to see her running with the dogs to fetch. Cats can be trained by clickers and treats just as dogs.
edit on 14-3-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That is a very dog like cat.
Do you think it's possible, as a kitten it had a dog as a friend/companion. (like the owner had both, maybe an older dog that raised the kitten).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Yep, my Nan (Grandmother) had a dog that was raised with cats and it would lick itself just like a cat does. Damn thing bit me too, I never did like it but that's by the by.

top topics

join