It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD video of UFO Stalking Chilean Jets Over Santiago Air Base

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I signed up to ATS because I was surprised to see this discussion had died. The update from Kean was posted on 13th April at the Huffington Post here:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

She discusses the bug theory which assuming we haven't been lied to RE: 7 cameras from different angles; was pretty easy to discount from the start. I haven't read much of this thread but it seems a lot of it has been a discussion of little critters so her update will be of interest.

To summarise the investigation is ongoing and the other videos won't be released informally until the investigation is done both by CEFAA and other nameless independents.

The videos of the original presentation by the general have gone online, on CEFAA's website here:
www.cefaa.gob.cl...

The videos of his talk are split into 6 parts and the case we're all interested in starts at 40-45% through Part 5 and on into Part 6. URLs:

www.cefaa.gob.cl... (40-45% through video)
www.cefaa.gob.cl...

Have fun discussing the case, I look forward to some results later in 2012. Who knows, this could be the end of the beginning (finally)...
r

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The Huffington Post has published another article by journalist Leslie Kean regarding the controversial "Chilean Bugs" video.

Here's the article for your perusal

In short, CEFAA is not releasing any of the other videos until the investigation is complete. Other analysts are allegedly on the job, so with any luck there will be some conclusions drawn in the not-too-distant future.

The new article, published on Friday, April 13, includes some quotes from three entymologists regarding the possibility of the object in the video being a bug, as well as some comments from General Ricardo Bermudez of CEFAA.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Oops. I need to pay more attention.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I read the Kean article. Its full of appeal to authority on behalf if CEFAA while it dismisses the good video investigation work done because it wasn't done by 'professionals'.

Flimsy and unconvincing.

She would be better distancing herself from CEFAA and challenging then. It seems they are in damage limitation mode after being exposed on the first video. i'll be amazed if the others ever get released.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

As well as that her latest article contains inconsistencies & contradictions (as I highlighted here)….

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kind of feel bad for Kean in all this, because she was one of the one people we felt was pretty much spotless when it came to her research. Which makes me wonder how she ended up going with this case. Maybe it was passed to her with the intent of tarnishing her reputation? Either way it looks like this thing isn't turning out too well and I hope it doesn't damage her too badly if that remains the situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The object shows light and shadow effects due on its surface, metallic-looking, low-reflection. THE object displays an ellipsoidal shape.

Case resolved?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ro2788
I signed up to ATS because I was surprised to see this discussion had died. The update from Kean was posted on 13th April at the Huffington Post here:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

She discusses the bug theory which assuming we haven't been lied to RE: 7 cameras from different angles; was pretty easy to discount from the start. I haven't read much of this thread but it seems a lot of it has been a discussion of little critters so her update will be of interest.

To summarise the investigation is ongoing and the other videos won't be released informally until the investigation is done both by CEFAA and other nameless independents.

The videos of the original presentation by the general have gone online, on CEFAA's website here:
www.cefaa.gob.cl...

The videos of his talk are split into 6 parts and the case we're all interested in starts at 40-45% through Part 5 and on into Part 6. URLs:

www.cefaa.gob.cl... (40-45% through video)
www.cefaa.gob.cl...

Have fun discussing the case, I look forward to some results later in 2012. Who knows, this could be the end of the beginning (finally)...
r

Excelent wrap up thanks for taking the time to point this out!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Leslie Kean recently visited Chile. Did she have an update on this, or is she trying to let this quietly fade away?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It did kinda just fade away eh? Was certainly interesting in the beginning.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join