It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD video of UFO Stalking Chilean Jets Over Santiago Air Base

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

The footage has been gone over by experts, all the pilots and it ain't no bug.

This is for real and recent. Very exciting stuff... S & F.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by justwokeup

Ah ok. So basically we have nothing but that image. We dont even know if there really are 7 videos from 7 different angles.

Just wanted to make sure I had not missed anything!

edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)
Are you a conspiracy theorist? Considering the source I'd say this case deserves more time to be studied and presented. Everyone in this thread who has already concluded it is a bug, a hoax, or whatever made up their mind due to prejudice, not evidence.

It is awesome. I am not sure what they are up to but no sense getting riled about what they are saying or trying to suggest. It will make the rounds and in a month you will see this on the news. It has already had considerable vetting. You can't blame some of the skeptics here because no body called them up and let them know about it like they imagine someone will. Please. Let's just continue as if they are not here pretending they read the story and understand the implications of what they read. If they did they would be excited. This is exciting.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I guess those Chilean air-shows are a veritable hotbed of UFO activity:

(Same show, different vantage point, photographer and aircraft)

Perhaps they visit to study our insects.....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Have you consider at least the possibiliy (not fact) that these crafts may assemble in someway a bug ?
In this case , we cannot judge it to be a bug 100% , i will ask a friend of mine who is in the airforce he will know for sure what this is... because he personally knows every type of UFO´s man made or not out there.
But since he said that there are almost none genuine UFO´s videos in Youtube because they make sure every single one of them is deleted... In this case this may not be an UFO at all... Last time i sent him a video asking if that was an UFO he said:- You wasted 10 minutes of my life... So im a little afraid to ask him..

edit on 23-3-2012 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
reply to post by DrDil

Have you consider at least the possibiliy (not fact) that these crafts may assemble in someway a bug ?
In this case , we cannot judge it to be a bug 100% , i will ask a friend of mine who is in the airforce he will know for sure what this is... because he personally knows every type of UFO´s man made or not out there.
But since he said that there are almost none genuine UFO´s videos in Youtube because they make sure every single one of them is deleted... In this case this may not be an UFO at all... Last time i sent him a video asking if that was an UFO he said:- You wasted 10 minutes of my life... So im a little afraid to ask him..

Look at the second last page on this thread. There is some video break down showing the object rising up IN FRONT of the ground, and looping into the air in front of the camera. If it's a UFO, it's the size of an insect. What's more likely? The object shown is an insect sized alien space craft, or it's a bug?

We can say with certainty from the work the good people in this thread have done, that it is in FACT, a bug.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by DrDil

Really? Now UFOs are resembling bugs?
What does having a friend in the air force have to do with this? I know a crapload of people with USAF Space Command. Your friend is pulling your leg....hard Please tell, what is his job? Im curious.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

What he can tell is that he is responsible for analysing and correcting A-1 Classified reports for almost 30 years. It is not hard to believe that none of the youtube videos are real , since the improvements that can be done with CGI and the ammount of natural explanations that are misinterpreted as UFO´s , and it is not hard to assume that the real videos are removed from there either that could be easily done , you will be surprised by the ammount of methods that exists to hide any information.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Actually it is well researched in Ufology that airshows are accompanied by UFO activity people don't see when filming but unexplained objects show up when the film is developed. Regarding the pictures you've provided...I don't see your point? How would I know they are real and is this supposed to mean something to me?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
While we are waiting for other alleged videos from CEFAA, from seven different vantage points, here is an old video from the same event that gives us much more. Doesn't Gen. Bermudez know about this video?

This is a montage of clips from a video of the Air parade at the Air Force Academy in El Bosque in Santiago, 5 Nov, 2010. An article and the original video by William Olave, were found on the Chilean website Aviacion Total here:

www.aviaciontotal.cl...

The article and the video were published on 5 Nov, 2010. The first sentence, translated in English confirms that this is the same event, on the same day, and the same place.

"Friday November 5 at a ceremony led by President Sebastián Piñera and the Minister of Defense Jaime Ravinet, was made the change of command in the Air Force of Chile."

In this montage I've marked most that flies around and is not an airplane. Probably there are much more, but I leave it to others now to analyze, calculate and triangulate. There is a time-code on the bottom of the video for easy locating the places where these objects can be found in the original video of William Olave.

In the end I added only one shot of a "UFO" from the CEFAA video compared with a "UFO" from this video.

Direct link to the full video of William Olave on YouTube:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I agree with most of the others. If it looks like a bug, eats like a bug, sleeps like a bug, farts like a bug and moves like a bug.. it's probably a bug !

Thanks to the people who took the trouble of hi-lighting the anomalies.

I'm conclusively convinced that it's bugs .

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
An update (of sorts):

blog.ufo-blog.com...

reply to post by newcovenant

Hi NC,

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by DrDil
How would I know they are real and is this supposed to mean something to me?

Sorry, my bad.

I neither quoted nor replied to you.

I posted it as it’s pertinent to this thread being as it’s filmed at the same location.

Actually it is well researched in Ufology that airshows are accompanied by UFO activity people don't see when filming but unexplained objects show up when the film is developed.

But as you asked I would guess it depends solely on your definition of “well researched” as the reason these anomalies tend to appear on videos of air-shows is because the camera is generally outdoors, during the milder months and pointed at the sky, in fact considering the open landscapes involved (to allow spectators to see the aircraft) then I’d be more surprised if they weren’t occasionally evident.

Regarding the pictures you've provided...I don't see your point?

Yeah that’s because I intentionally didn’t have any point directed at your good-self.

How would I know they are real and is this supposed to mean something to me?

I appreciate what you’re saying about them being real but I guess this really depends on the percipients grasp of reality, but no, they weren’t supposed to mean anything to you in particular.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

(Obviously my intent was just to post an update but didn’t want to appear to be ignoring questions).

Update: blog.ufo-blog.com...

edit on 26/3/12 by DrDil because: Fix link.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Well thanks for clearing all that up.
I was wondering....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

reply to post by DrDil

Look at the second last page on this thread. There is some video break down showing the object rising up IN FRONT of the ground, and looping into the air in front of the camera. If it's a UFO, it's the size of an insect. What's more likely? The object shown is an insect sized alien space craft, or it's a bug?

We can say with certainty from the work the good people in this thread have done, that it is in FACT, a bug.

Could it be that the pilots and experts that viewed ORIGINAL footage did not seem to think so? I would think they would choose the most logical explanation? Did they miss the bug so that somehow the story got in a National Newspaper in spite of the fact you called it a bug right off the bat. You don't know if any of this is the original footage or not though. It is unlikely experts did not dismiss this as a bug if that's what it was.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by DrDil

Could it be that the pilots and experts that viewed ORIGINAL footage did not seem to think so? I would think they would choose the most logical explanation? Did they miss the bug so that somehow the story got in a National Newspaper in spite of the fact you called it a bug right off the bat. You don't know if any of this is the original footage or not though. It is unlikely experts did not dismiss this as a bug if that's what it was.

I didn't call it a bug right off the bat. Read the thread. I said from the beginning that more data and analysis were needed. I was calling for people not to pass judgement too hastily from the beginning. People have done the homework in this thread. While I can't say I'm qualified personally to make a decree either way, I can say that after seeing the work that people have done in this thread, it seems obvious that we are looking at an insect (at least to me).

The footage I am talking about (on the second last page) is practically indisputable. Either the organization that did the original analysis missed this, or they didn't do a thorough enough analysis of the footage. It clearly shows the object in front of the horizon, rising up into the sky. Please take the time to actually look at it.

I originally thought I was looking at genuine footage of something anomalous, but I'm open minded and rational enough to change my position when I'm presented with evidence that is contrary to what I originally posited.
edit on 27-3-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hopefully it won't be long now before we find out what the CEFAA could see that the rest of us couldn’t:

I’m still interested in what their scientific analysts could see, mainly as I think that due to the fracas kicked up between Sheaffer, Kean & Oberg that the credibility of the CEFAA rests entirely on qualifying their earlier statements and subsequently vindicating what many view as their premature & hasty conclusion(s).

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Dil me ol' mate.. how's ya? yes, off topic i know but there ya go.. what do i know

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Interesting , then I guess it was not a bug after all..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by DrDil

How exactly have you arrived at that conclusion?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
reply to post by DrDil

Dil me ol' mate.. how's ya? yes, off topic i know but there ya go.. what do i know

HI Dej,

Good to see you still kicking about!! (Especially here as I read your thread at UFOEVO a few weeks ago about the first thread you started here).

reply to post by DrDil

How exactly have you arrived at that conclusion?

Er, yeah, what DeadSeraph said…..

Shouldn't be long now either way:

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

I have seen no update from Leslie Keen on this story, unfortunately. I read most of the thread, and it did sound good at first -- having the footage at seven angles, analyzed (supposedly) by the Chilean Air Force or equivalent of their FAA was promising. But since then, no further footage, only stronger and stronger examples by people on this thread that the footage is picking up bugs.

So what went wrong? Is General Bermudez inept? Why was he introducing this footage at UFO conference instead of a press conference in Chile or the UN? Where did the other camera angles go? Why are UFOs interested in a small-time Chilean airshow of a non-nuclear power not in a war?

Or have the traditional nuts-and-bolts UFOs been turned into micro-sized insects, the better to elude the keen eyes of government and ufologists?

Moths are the new daylight discs! Maybe Greer was right all along:

After all, we're supposed to be able to do this within a decade or two:

Why should super-advanced alien races, thousands of years ahead of us, not already able to use perfectly disguised insects to monitor the air shows of Chilean F-15s? Why bother flying around in antigrav discs when they can use tiny insects with cameras and nano-probes and who knows what else? Why weren't they doing that already in 1947?

I can see why Valles gave up on the ETH. Ufology is like a zen riddle, there's no answer to be found, the meaning is found in the question itself.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join