It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD video of UFO Stalking Chilean Jets Over Santiago Air Base

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Ok, I'm just going to ignore you from here out. You win the trollathon.

Yes I honestly wanted to know your age, because if I find out you are a 12 year old then my interactions with you would make sense, and I would tone down the complexity of my arguments so you can have a chance at understanding what is going on around you.

With that said...

-------THIS JUST IN---------

The complete source to the first 3 videos have been released, you can download them here:

ufosontherecord.com...

It contains the complete first three flybys!
edit on 19-3-2012 by UFOGlobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOGlobe

You still haven't given proof of it being a bug.

You say the UFO is in front of a hill in the distance so = bug.

That's not proof. We are still at square one.
edit on 19-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
You say the UFO is in front of a hill in the distance so = bug.

I didn't say that! Learn to read!

Get a clue.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOGlobe
Get a clue.

I'm trying, you keep diluting the thread with nonsense.

You've been saying it is a bug for pages and pages, I asked what your evidence was and what you gave me is because it is in front of the hill in the background.

Who I am is irrelevant, though I am a lot older than 12.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

thanks, now hopefully I have something to work with.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No problem. The videos sure are interesting so far. Lots of confirmed bugs flying around. Some fly at you like if the movie was designed for 3D glasses.
edit on 19-3-2012 by UFOGlobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So 3 of the videos are by the same guy standing in the same place, those 3 that we see linked together in the original video. We really need to see those videos from other vantage points. That slide show of stills is interesting, for example slide 27-33 it definately seems high up in the sky and looks like some sort of craft, but then slide 34 it looks like it goes too low and more likely to be a bug than a craft.

Really confusing for me, I still cant say either way. Of course if I was being completely logical I say yea it has to be a bug. But there is the other side of me that says but it could be.....

It just doesnt look enough of anything either way, I.E when first viewing the footage 'wtf is that thing' is the 1st thing to come into my mind rather than 'oh yea thats a....'.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

At least two of them are from a slightly different vantage point, the first two in the video. It's unclear if it's a different person/camera or it's the same guy that moved backwards a little. I tend to think it's a different camera because of the difference in color and distortion around the edges.

Here is the post I made about it. At which point UFOGlobe tries to tell me it's because they are ripped from a 480p video, when in fact both of the images are from a 480p video, it still eludes me why the object is missing from one frame of that video and it is visible in another. This is what makes me think hoax more than bug really, but it isn't sufficient evidence to say one thing or another.

stiver was the first person to notice it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Hmmm I still think they are by the same guy, maybe he moves around a little bit, but im just judging by that glasses guy who appears when the cameraman turns round.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So far, I can tell at least two cameras were probably used, as they are saved in different video formats.
From the WMV, frame by frame, this literally appears in only one frame, strange. Not a trace in the frame before or after.

Here it is blown up using s-spline max software. Unfortunately not much detail there to be seen.

Here is a jet blown up using the same method, on the same frame, for comparison purposes. Not much detail is there either.

edit on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:57:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
So far, I can tell at least two cameras were probably used

Let me take this moment to revel in my rightness if in fact what TKDRL says is correct.

TKDRL: I'm interested in your opinion on this?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, if I had to judge, based on these three videos alone, I would have to say bug seems like most likely answer. In the flyby video, where you see the building structures in the beginning, the object goes through the whole field of view, from one side to the other, but the lighting angle doesn't look like it changes at all. That suggests a small object close to the camera. Also, there appears to be white space both above and below the object, suggesting wings in motion.

Perhaps someone with good video software will be of more help, having access to the original videos. Better than youtube videos for sure.

My experience is more toward photos, and my software is limited to that. Well I have some CGI software, but that really doesn't help in this instance.

edit on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:25:24 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I watched the slideshow found here and it appears as if the object is about to smash into the ground. This is consistent with a bug. Guess it's time to go on a youtube hunt and try and replicate the results.

Photo 34

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well that wasn't much of a challenge
A youtube search for "airshow chile" yielded several results. I picked this one because of the ok video quality and because it's a cool airplane
Behold, the F-22 Raptor, filmed at FIDAE 2010 in Santiago Chile.

I didn't even have to watch the whole video to come across this

You can see bugs fly by several times during the video. I say this case is closed.
edit on 20/3/2012 by cripmeister because: image resize

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

yes thats very similiar.
but there is a difference, in the OP the "bug" and the jet are blurred, but in your example just the bug is blurred
i dont know if thats a diference that discounts anything but thought its worth pointing out.

all the evidence is pointing towards bug but im confused at why the chilliean government is pushing this footage

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I suppose the bug in the video I posted is a bit closer to the camera, this would make it more out of focus.

Why CEFAA invested so much time and presumably also money on this is beyond me. In my opinion they come off as utterly incompetent.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

thats what i dont understand either
they must know something we dont

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join