It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a heaven?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

That's a Hare Krishna belief you described there, or at least very similar.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Oh...

Didn't heard of that... It came to me when i was trying to understand why we reincarnate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
The Holy Bible, the Quran, many other religious texts, personal experience, many NDE reports, and billions of others will confirm:

Yes, heaven is real.

Good OP

great, where is heaven. faith is a wonderful thing but don't confuse it with the truth . billions have faith that there is a "heaven" no one has ever come back to prove it and no one can tell you where it is to confirm that it is there

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

The kingdom of Heaven is within and all around you,

But do you see it?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by jed001

The kingdom of Heaven is within and all around you,

But do you see it?

once again, faith is a wondeful thing. but no one can prove that there is a God or a Heaven

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Originally posted by jed001
once again, faith is a wonderful thing. but no one can prove that there is a God or a Heaven

God has proven you wrong MANY times

HE has proof waiting for YOU if you WANT it...

DO YOU WANT IT? YOU only have to ASK for it...

God CAN and WILL prove what is real and what isn't as this video shows:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well in the constraints of biblical teachings "heaven" is often out "there" and the ancients would usually point at the sky, but what is beyond the sky? Space. However in modern times we see heaven as the spirit world where YHWH resides on his throne.

There are more dimensions to this universe other than what we see with our limited eyes. We exist in the 4th dimensions which is Time and Space. Heaven resides in the 3rd dimension which is Eternity and there is no Time there (not like what we see), only Space. They exist in a spectrum our limited eyes cannot see, another wavelength that surrounds our own reality. They can see us and come and go at YHWH's will, but we cannot see them unless he permits it. There were instances in the bible where he allowed some people to see eternity and the "scales" fell off their eyes and they saw a battle raging around them between the fallen and the loyal angels.

Some scientists are experimenting with tunneling through to other dimensions, that's going to end in disaster if you ask me. This is going to be one of the more recent incidences (and therye happening more frenquently on a frightening level) where man's grasp over reaches his armlength and it's going to be a bad day when all this comes due.
edit on 6-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Originally posted by jed001
great, where is heaven. faith is a wonderful thing but don't confuse it with the truth . billions have faith that there is a "heaven" no one has ever come back to prove it and no one can tell you where it is to confirm that it is there

Even worse than confusing faith with the truth, is confusing LIES with the truth.

If your waiting for God to send you a certified invitation, do NOT hold your breath..

Percy Collett went to heaven for 5 & 1/2 days.

Very few people have heard of this man, he knew and worked with Smith Wigglesworth at one point. After he had this experience, the Pope asked him to come to the Vatican because he heard that Dr. Collett spoke to Jesus and Mary while he was in Heaven. He also saw JFK in a part of Heaven called the "outer perimeter". He saw dinosaurs there also.

The Modesto Bee

"Percy was born in England, met his first angel after his mother died when he was five, met the same angel again in 1917, was baptized "in tongues" in 1921, studied medicine on the Kaiser’s former yacht in Sydney Harbour 1924-1927, spent four years in military school, served in the US navy, became a medical missionary in Brazil in 1933, served as a US army doctor in World War 2, and has been married for 60 years.

"I met the Devil alone in the jungle… I walked right over him."

"All the Bishops of Rome voted 100% for me to go to Rome to tell them about Heaven."

"I asked Abraham, "How long have you been here?", and he said: "A day or so"

"I’ve never begged a dime but rely only on faith."

"When people tell me to see a psychiatrist I tell them ‘I am a psychiatrist’."

"I’ve been interrogated by 400 lawyers. But they couldn’t shake my story."

For seven years in the 1970s Percy fasted and prayed: "Let me see your glory."

LINK

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around. LINK

Here are some links for anyone who wants to read about this:

YouTube Video (audio only meat & potatoes only - edited to 3 hours)

In the book he mostly writes about his family and his earthly life, the video & audio files focus more on his trip to heaven.

I walked in Heaven with Jesus (PDF only)

Percy Collett MP3s and Book

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join